Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 74
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:08:26 AM EDT
[#1]
They put up a video early today of boxes going on a FedEx truck. I kind of thought that would have been happening last week already but maybe it was yesterday.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:10:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Common words used in uncommon ways.  For example, consider the current fad of "nouning" verbs and "verbing" nouns:  deliverables, tasked, etc.  My thinking is that certain terms carried different or modified meaning within the company simply as a reflection of corporate culture and shorthand.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm curious. Which shorthand was the public confused by, and what did they actually mean to DT internally? You make it sound like they speak another language besides English.
Common words used in uncommon ways.  For example, consider the current fad of "nouning" verbs and "verbing" nouns:  deliverables, tasked, etc.  My thinking is that certain terms carried different or modified meaning within the company simply as a reflection of corporate culture and shorthand.
...like? The burden is on you to prove your claims in defense of DT.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:13:14 AM EDT
[#3]
I sincerely hope you all get your guns, and they are all that you wanted them to be. I am of the type that I hate to see people parted from their money with nothing much in return, or having it tied up for so long. Another bullpup on the market is good, innovation is good, and competition is good. Good for everyone, even those of us not buying one right now.

You have to admit though, this whole thing was a red flag factory on double time production.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 10:58:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
They put up a video early today of boxes going on a FedEx truck. I kind of thought that would have been happening last week already but maybe it was yesterday.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Soon!

...or....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MiniScribe
"managers rented a second warehouse in Colorado where they personally packed 26,000 bricks into hard drive boxes and shipped them to Singapore in order to shore up the inventory count. After the count was complete, they recalled those serial numbers as defective units"
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 3:26:41 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm curious. Which shorthand was the public confused by, and what did they actually mean to DT internally? You make it sound like they speak another language besides English.
Keep waiting or go back and read my previous comments in this and other threads.  It (you) just isn't worth my time to rehash it again.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:46:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Keep waiting or go back and read my previous comments in this and other threads.  It (you) just isn't worth my time to rehash it again.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Woah. Dude, you're fighting in this forum as well? You take on all comers, don't you? You're like the pre-enlistment Steve Rogers of the Desert Tech message boards lol.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:47:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Woah. Dude, you're fighting in this forum as well? You take on all comers, don't you? You're like the pre-enlistment Steve Rogers of the Desert Tech message boards lol.
View Quote
No...I'm just tired of the constant BS and being the designated whipping boy because I try and find a reason for why things are other than "DT is stealing/scamming/defrauding" mantra that seems to be the "truth".
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:57:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
No...I'm just tired of the constant BS and being the designated whipping boy because I try and find a reason for why things are other than "DT is stealing/scamming/defrauding" mantra that seems to be the "truth".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude, it's okay. Right now, you're pre-serum Steve Rogers, taking flak from everyone but still being tenacious. Once the MDR is released and in people's hands, then it will be like you've got your super-serum. Then will be the day of retribution when you come back and whup everybody's asses, lol. Over a year of frustration comes to an end with the bodies of all your past enemies strewn around the all the web boards lol!
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:59:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Dude, it's okay. Right now, you're pre-serum Steve Rogers, taking flak from everyone but still being tenacious. Once the MDR is released and in people's hands, then it will be like you've got your super-serum. Then will be the day of retribution when you come back and whup everybody's asses, lol. Over a year of frustration comes to an end with the bodies of all your past enemies strewn around the all the web boards lol!
View Quote
I doubt it...people have their minds made up that this is a Sigma in rifle form.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I doubt it...people have their minds made up that this is a Sigma in rifle form.
View Quote
They actually mass produced Sigmas and thousands owned them. They were actually very good until design changes had to be made due to copying some Glock features. Those changes ruined them, and they were never right since. I bought an early one that was fantastic for a striker fired gun at the time.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:43:11 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

They actually mass produced Sigmas and thousands owned them. They were actually very good until design changes had to be made due to copying some Glock features. Those changes ruined them, and they were never right since. I bought an early one that was fantastic for a striker fired gun at the time.
View Quote
Sigmas may have shitty triggers, but everything else about them is pretty good, especially at their price point (the current SD models can be found for $250-300 new), and they've been readily available and popular for over three decades.

The MDR has a long way to go before it can say the same.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:49:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Sigmas may have shitty triggers, but everything else about them is pretty good, especially at their price point (the current SD models can be found for $250-300 new), and they've been readily available and popular for over three decades.

The MDR has a long way to go before it can say the same.
View Quote
The originals from the 90s had good triggers in them, and were extremely reliable and very accurate. The revised ones were jammomatics. They finally fixed them, but I went through three trying to get a good one for my son back when the M&P was released. None of them would feed hardly anything out of any mag. My dealer gave me an M&P with the extra mags at no charge , just traded even because of the trouble. It fed everything we put through it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 4:04:17 AM EDT
[#13]
Talked to CS oldy enough "Andrew"  again.  I checked on my cancelation.  They won't even process the refund request before 30 days...  I want to believe they aren't being shaddy but at this point I'm going to be contacting the CC company.  If a company won't even process a refund request for 30 days something is going on.  I can't say what, but 30 days before they will consider giving money back for a product they haven't produced that's more than 15 months over due.

Unless the MDR is simply magic, I will not being doing business in any way with DT again.  Honetly, being magic might not bee enough at this point.

FA
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 7:13:03 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm just hoping Desert Tech ships a few to the new "Interim Service Rifle" competition for a new 7.62 battle rifle for the Army. The timing is perfect
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:48:26 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm just hoping Desert Tech ships a few to the new "Interim Service Rifle" competition for a new 7.62 battle rifle for the Army. The timing is perfect
View Quote
Why, so they can lose? There's no way in hell they have the manufacturing capability to fill an order that large, as revealed by the botched MDR release.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Why, so they can lose? There's no way in hell they have the manufacturing capability to fill an order that large, especially in light of the botched MDR release.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why, so they can lose? There's no way in hell they have the manufacturing capability to fill an order that large, especially in light of the botched MDR release.
That is exactly what I was thinking this morning when I read his post.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Nah, a .mil contract oughta have enough of a down payment for them to finish their R&D and ship only one quarter late.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:19:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Nah, a .mil contract oughta have enough of a down payment for them to finish their R&D and ship only one quarter late.
View Quote
It'll be a good excuse why they don't ship more
"We are allocating all rifles for this contract bid"
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 5:07:01 PM EDT
[#19]
According to DT this is how they ship their MDRs, with the barrel disassembled. Very bizarre IMHO.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXl5TYeAiRK/?hl=en&taken-by=desert_tech
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 5:26:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
According to DT this is how they ship their MDRs, with the barrel disassembled. Very bizarre IMHO.

View Quote
That's been known for months now since they released a video of the case. Different and I'd argue less practical but nothing really wrong with it. Besides pistols I don't think any of my guns have stayed Holden to they case they came in.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 8:56:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's been known for months now since they released a video of the case. Different and I'd argue less practical but nothing really wrong with it. Besides pistols I don't think any of my guns have stayed Holden to they case they came in.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm confused, I thought they were coming in a backpack, not a hard case.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 9:40:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

I'm confused, I thought they were coming in a backpack, not a hard case.
View Quote
Where'd you get that idea from? Maybe the pics from the 1st preorder guy? I never saw that even hinted anywhere.

I've been watching oakland's fb for pics of their first rifles showing up.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 1:11:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Where'd you get that idea from? Maybe the pics from the 1st preorder guy? I never saw that even hinted anywhere.

I've been watching oakland's fb for pics of their first rifles showing up.
View Quote
They've had a video on utoob for about 3 days now showing the case and everything.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:00:26 AM EDT
[#24]
A Desert Tech marketer/employee uploaded a video with a supposed production version of the gun here. The video shows that it a  floppy charging handle which doesn't lock on an empty magazine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lH1oaoiA-I

Some are complaining about it here claiming it will eventually lead to mechanical failure
https://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=12142.0
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:03:50 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's why on their webstore they say you have to buy their own torque wrench for $145 in order to properly assemble the rifle - which pushes the total price of the MDR to $2,669.00.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:27:37 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
A Desert Tech marketer/employee uploaded a video with a supposed production version of the gun here. The video shows that it a  floppy charging handle which doesn't lock on an empty magazine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lH1oaoiA-I

Some are complaining about it here claiming it will eventually lead to mechanical failure
https://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=12142.0
View Quote
I saw that too.  I thought it was supposed to have a non-reciprocating charging handle but every shot you can see it move back just a little bit before the bolt slams it forward...weird.
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 9:45:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
That's why on their webstore they say you have to buy their own torque wrench for $145 in order to properly assemble the rifle - which pushes the total price of the MDR to $2,669.00.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lmfao thats dildos 
Link Posted: 8/11/2017 10:00:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

I saw that too.  I thought it was supposed to have a non-reciprocating charging handle but every shot you can see it move back just a little bit before the bolt slams it forward...weird.
View Quote
In this video of the first production gun the handle locks foreword.  Between 15:12 and 15:13 you can see the handle move up in to the locked position after firing the first round.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbyFgv7fPq8&feature=youtu.be
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Has anybody found pictures posted by him, short review, video clips, ... anything?
Hell any one of us would probably be snapping pics in the car on the way home & posting shit here & there.
View Quote
To be fair, I purchased a Sako TRG42 .338 Lapua months ago and still haven't gotten around to mounting the Nightforce scope or muzzle brake I have for it... say nothing about posting pictures or even shooting it.  I also waited just over a year to get my tax stamp for my first ever suppressor (Silencerco Hybrid) and I still haven't even tried that out and I've had it for over a month and a half.  Life gets in the way for some people.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:12:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
To be fair, I purchased a Sako TRG42 .338 Lapua months ago and still haven't gotten around to mounting the Nightforce scope or muzzle brake I have for it... say nothing about posting pictures or even shooting it.  I also waited just over a year to get my tax stamp for my first ever suppressor (Silencerco Hybrid) and I still haven't even tried that out and I've had it for over a month and a half.  Life gets in the way for some people.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Has anybody found pictures posted by him, short review, video clips, ... anything?
Hell any one of us would probably be snapping pics in the car on the way home & posting shit here & there.
True. My x95 had its flashider pinned and welded so it could wear a slim buttpad but I've started school since dropping it off so I haven't even managed to pick it up yet between full time work and school. Its pictures did get lots of likes for the guy who did the work on instagram though .
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 12:59:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
I hope not! I want to get my MDR and not have to wait on the Army getting priority, pushing my position in line back. Let the Army put their M14's back in service and not screw up our pre-paid orders with a military contract.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 5:19:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I hope not! I want to get my MDR and not have to wait on the Army getting priority, pushing my position in line back. Let the Army put their M14's back in service and not screw up our pre-paid orders with a military contract.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't you wish that evil on the Army Ricky Bobby!

Heavy unproven rifle from a company that has a problem with the truth no matter how much potential the design has in theory on one hand and on the other end a old mediocre rifle that in the hands of joe parts fall off just martching through Arlington national cemetery because of some dumbass engineering. Plus modernizing it enough to use all the modern acoutrimants makes it a very expensive old ass pig in a designer dress and lipstick.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Other than for reflex cans, does anyone else not see the point of the suppressor handguard? It looks like there's maybe 5-6 more rail notches? Seems like still not enough room to mount a clip on in front of even a 1-6/8 optic like I imagine most are going to use.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 6:29:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Don't you wish that evil on the Army Ricky Bobby!

Heavy unproven rifle from a company that has a problem with the truth no matter how much potential the design has in theory on one hand and on the other end a old mediocre rifle that in the hands of joe parts fall off just martching through Arlington national cemetery because of some dumbass engineering. Plus modernizing it enough to use all the modern acoutrimants makes it a very expensive old ass pig in a designer dress and lipstick.
View Quote
Most rifles before they're adopted are "unproven".
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 7:16:33 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Most rifles before they're adopted are "unproven".
View Quote
With the exception of state run aresenals they tend to at least meet the bar of being able to produce enough production guns for a proper trial. Something desert tech hasn't even proven three weeks after their self proclaimed launch party. It's basically a completely unknown entity at this point besides speculation or a few rounds fired by a small number of people under extremely controlled circumstances.

If they actually do start trickling product out and it works sure let them compete. If they keep pulling bullshit then it's best that the camel not even get its nose in the tent. Otherwise they might end up the next checkmate winning a mil contract and putting out crap.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 12:52:09 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

With the exception of state run aresenals they tend to at least meet the bar of being able to produce enough production guns for a proper trial. Something desert tech hasn't even proven three weeks after their self proclaimed launch party. It's basically a completely unknown entity at this point besides speculation or a few rounds fired by a small number of people under extremely controlled circumstances.

If they actually do start trickling product out and it works sure let them compete. If they keep pulling bullshit then it's best that the camel not even get its nose in the tent. Otherwise they might end up the next checkmate winning a mil contract and putting out crap.
View Quote
And you know that they haven't shipped rifles exactly how?  Not everyone posts on internet forums, so I'm not worried that we don't have a dozen people bragging about their new MDRs here.  Hell, with the combativeness that I've been seeing, I don't think I'll post when I get mine...less headaches that way.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 5:47:13 AM EDT
[#37]
I guess they put them on the Slow Boat From China FedEx trucks.

I have yet to see a report anyone has gotten one.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 6:30:50 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

And you know that they haven't shipped rifles exactly how?  Not everyone posts on internet forums, so I'm not worried that we don't have a dozen people bragging about their new MDRs here.  Hell, with the combativeness that I've been seeing, I don't think I'll post when I get mine...less headaches that way.
View Quote
Well, considering that my buddy has been repeatedly assured that he will be part of the first batch and they're now telling him the end of August, although there *might* be a chance he'll see it sooner, I'm guessing the number out in the wild is EXTREMELY small.

Think this through a little bit. How many people actually know about the MDR?  I probably wouldn't if it weren't for the aforementioned buddy and this forum. I'd speculate that a majority of the people who are aware of the gun, and particularly those who placed early pre-order for the rifle, are active on forums.  While you might not post much about your new toy due to the pushback you've received, most people would love to show off their new gun, especially when it's highly anticipated and been delayed so many times.

I realize there's been a lot of ire directed at you here and BPF, but even I think at least some of it is deserved. It seems that DT can do no wrong in your eyes and that gets old when they've been saying a few weeks (or a few months) since, what, 2015-ish? Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 2:59:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well, considering that my buddy has been repeatedly assured that he will be part of the first batch and they're now telling him the end of August, although there *might* be a chance he'll see it sooner, I'm guessing the number out in the wild is EXTREMELY small.

Think this through a little bit. How many people actually know about the MDR?  I probably wouldn't if it weren't for the aforementioned buddy and this forum. I'd speculate that a majority of the people who are aware of the gun, and particularly those who placed early pre-order for the rifle, are active on forums.  While you might not post much about your new toy due to the pushback you've received, most people would love to show off their new gun, especially when it's highly anticipated and been delayed so many times.

I realize there's been a lot of ire directed at you here and BPF, but even I think at least some of it is deserved. It seems that DT can do no wrong in your eyes and that gets old when they've been saying a few weeks (or a few months) since, what, 2015-ish? Hopefully you can see where I'm coming from.
View Quote
I've never minded disagreement, but I take strong exception when that crosses the line to personal slights and attacks.  That is what I generally push back on, that and the constant over the top negativity and bashing, often from people who have no money invested and are just there to get off kicking something that's down.

I've never said, claimed, or professed that DT can "do no wrong", and in fact I've called them out on several issues regarding how they've handled this.  In the end, that's pretty much the kernel of the bitch fest; how they handled communications.  

There are already several dealers posting that they've received MDRs, so they're getting out there.  As for people knowing about the MDR, all I can say is that my contact within DT was fairly certain based on the orders he's seen that the vast majority of them weren't from forumdwellers.  In the end, I believe it because it's a simple numbers game; when I talk with gunowners that I know or run into and inquire whether they saw this or that on one of the forums the general reaction is, "no, I avoid the forums, especially ARFcom".  Granted, that's just one interviewer, but I would suspect that given the dog pound reputation forums tend to be branded with, that it's more accurate than it isn't.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I've never minded disagreement, but I take strong exception when that crosses the line to personal slights and attacks.  That is what I generally push back on, that and the constant over the top negativity and bashing, often from people who have no money invested and are just there to get off kicking something that's down.

I've never said, claimed, or professed that DT can "do no wrong", and in fact I've called them out on several issues regarding how they've handled this.  In the end, that's pretty much the kernel of the bitch fest; how they handled communications.  

There are already several dealers posting that they've received MDRs, so they're getting out there.  As for people knowing about the MDR, all I can say is that my contact within DT was fairly certain based on the orders he's seen that the vast majority of them weren't from forumdwellers.  In the end, I believe it because it's a simple numbers game; when I talk with gunowners that I know or run into and inquire whether they saw this or that on one of the forums the general reaction is, "no, I avoid the forums, especially ARFcom".  Granted, that's just one interviewer, but I would suspect that given the dog pound reputation forums tend to be branded with, that it's more accurate than it isn't.
View Quote
Fair enough.

I realize that you've never said they can do no wrong, but that's how your posts come across to me and some others.

I spend a good bit of time on forums and some certainly have a reputation (like pirate4x4 - a great source of info, but noobs  better beware...). I personally haven't encountered the negative reactions about arfcom you have in real life or forums (except from some spin-off sites).
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 4:56:28 PM EDT
[#41]
I think the desert tech negativity has been over the top especially when considering the current political climate and strong desire to spark more American products and jobs. Desert tech made some mistakes but it also appears that they've came out with a really innovative product. Hold them accountable but the constant bashing is in poor taste.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 7:31:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I think the desert tech negativity has been over the top especially when considering the current political climate and strong desire to spark more American products and jobs. Desert tech made some mistakes but it also appears that they've came out with a really innovative product. Hold them accountable but the constant bashing is in poor taste.
View Quote
No, the negativity was deserved.  They kept jerking around the consumers for months and years.  They finally have a product released but that doesn't make up for what happened.
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#43]
That's it, I'm saying it.  F DT.  I'll be attempting to call them again in the morning, I was unable to reach them today.  It's now been 32 plus days since I cancelled my order.  My order on my account now says "shipping August 31 2017".  I ordered my rifle on the first day, paid in full.  They aren't giving me a refund and I'm starting to get pissed.  

First off, requested the refund over a month ago.

Secondly, I was told I was in the "first batch"  which I counted on being complete B.S. as I ordered mine around 5pm...  either they didn't sell many or they had a heck of a goal for what a first batch would be.

Thridly....  why would they continue to tell me that they are shipping me a rifle that I have requested my refund for?  Especially for a date that's more than  2 weeks AFTER they promised to refund my money.  

I cancelled my order days before they were "going to start shipping"  I would have thought surely they would have loved to make the extra $400 on the rifle they were selling me by simply selling it to a new customer at the new price.

I believe DT is playing a shell game with it's customers money.  I am pissed.  I have never had a rifle take more than a couple days to go from coast to coast, I mean, the Feds have laws about this sort of thing.

I will be contacting my CC, and having them handle it from here out.

FA
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 10:35:35 AM EDT
[#44]
I would call them, I can confirm that anything you see in the "customer" side of the order site is not related to their order side. It's just updated and rarely at that.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 4:18:58 PM EDT
[#45]
I got a hold of DT today, twice.  The first time I spoke to a Jeremy he said he'd check on what's going on and call me back.

2 hours later I got a hold of Andrew, again.  Jeremy was at lunch and he didn't know when he would be back.  Andrew offered to "walk over to accounting" if i would hold.  I did.

Accounting has started processing my request and will probably issue a check sometime next week.

I called my CC and started the dispute.

Desert Tech has held on to my money since January 19th, 2016 and is now not refunding it.   They first said it may take 30 days to refund.  Then they said they won't process the refund for 30 days, now after more than 30 days they still haven't started the refund process.  When asked they said today they will send the check maybe next week.

This company took less than an hour to take my money, and after more than a month of waiting won't return it.

Feel free to share this

FA
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 5:37:34 PM EDT
[#46]
Mine is shipping out today from EuroOptic after over 1.5 years of prepaid.  
Locked in at $2204 shipped too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Mine is shipping out today from EuroOptic after over 1.5 years of prepaid.  
Locked in at $2204 shipped too.
View Quote
Please keep us updated and post pics!!!
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 6:04:33 PM EDT
[#48]
Congrats man.  Thanks for letting folks know.  I hope others do as well

FA
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#49]
+1 in for pics and impressions. Also looking forward to getting an email from the group buy!
Link Posted: 8/16/2017 6:39:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Also looking forward to getting an email from the group buy!
View Quote
Me too.  I am a little put off by how the group buy has been handled.  I emailed and texted twice, the second asking about getting a refund and getting out, but never received a response.  I didn't so much want out as just an update of some kind.  I don't think an update during that 18 month period was asking for too much, especially since we were promised one on multiple occasions.  Oh well, I'll be happy if we get our rifles in a reasonable amount of time now that they are supposedly shipping.
Page / 74
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top