Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2015 7:40:56 AM EDT
Got an AUG and have already enjoyed it much more than any AR that I've owned or shot.
A few complaints, but I like it.
Now, do I need a Tavor before the election of you know who?
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 7:54:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Got an AUG and have already enjoyed it much more than any AR that I've owned or shot.
View Quote

If more guns is the question, the answer is yes
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 8:33:50 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 yes
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 9:08:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This. Although I'm in the opposite situation as you. I bought a Tavor (which I love) and now I want an AUG.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#4]
As a fellow shooter who was in the same boat with having an AUG first, I definitely support following it up with a Tavor.  I've been thoroughly pleased with both rifles.  In fact the bullpup design has been impressive and effective enough for me to also supplement both the AUG and Tavor with an RFB.  It isn't going to cause me to dump my AR10's and AR15's, but the bullpups are tending to fill my primary use most of the time.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#5]
YES. TAVOR IS BADASS!

Link Posted: 8/18/2015 12:36:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This guy is not wrong  Of course I am a little biased, I love my Tavor.  The last couple trips to the range it was the only rifle I bothered taking.  Almost as accurate as my DD 16" carbine and much shorter.  It's a battle-proven bullpup design for less than 2k, I have no idea why I waited as long as I did.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 1:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Right now I think a Tavor would have to be my first bullpup.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 1:11:02 PM EDT
[#8]
YES
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 5:21:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 6:14:03 PM EDT
[#10]
I want one also.
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

no who?
Link Posted: 8/18/2015 7:38:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

no who?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no who?

Think he's implying Hitlery
Link Posted: 8/19/2015 12:08:29 PM EDT
[#13]
I have a Tavor and love it, but now have the Aug itch.  I initially bought the Tavor because the Steyr was a named assault rifle on the crazy NJ AWB, but now that I've been freed I'd like to get that Aug dream going again.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes.

Regardless of who gets elected or crowned.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 7:50:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Before the Sandy Hook Nightmare, it was possible for CT residents to purchase a Tavor (with a muzzle brake pinned on).  Now, I am banned from possessing one unless I leave the state.

I said that, to say this:  You don't know what the future will bring.  If you really want something, and can figure a way to afford it, BUY IT!

No matter who gets in (my money is on ANYONE the Democrats nominate), things will only get worse for gun owners.  I say again, buy what you want while you can.
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:01:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'd say it depends on your complaints about the AUG are. If you're wanting a simpler rifle that's more soldier proof, you'll like the Tavor.

AJ
Link Posted: 8/21/2015 8:16:08 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Before the Sandy Hook Nightmare, it was possible for CT residents to purchase a Tavor (with a muzzle brake pinned on).  Now, I am banned from possessing one unless I leave the state.

I said that, to say this:  You don't know what the future will bring.  If you really want something, and can figure a way to afford it, BUY IT!

No matter who gets in (my money is on ANYONE the Democrats nominate), things will only get worse for gun owners.  I say again, buy what you want while you can.
View Quote

We often tend to make light of this election BS, but getting a Tavor, an AUG, and any other high end firearm...and I cannot stress enough...ammo...lots of ammo...will be money in the bank.  Speaking of money...after the final Friday results in the stock market, guns and bullets will almost always hold better value than just about anything else.  And you can keep your gold too...unless the gold is protected by lots of guns and ammo...LOL!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top