Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 5/11/2015 1:34:36 PM EDT
Does anyone own or have any experience with the Steyr AUG Factory Precision Trigger Pack?  At $389 it is somewhat pricey and does not have the last round bolt hold open feature.

Link to Steyr website: http://www.steyrarms.com/store/index.php/accessories/aug-accessories/steyr-aug-trigger-pull-reduction-pack-for-a1-a2-and-usr-models.html

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow looks like they are finally available again.

Look up 2020 Ratworx hybrid trigger pack.

Originally sold for $230 but acquired a multi year waiting list.  Some sold later on GB for a really high mark up.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 1:54:37 PM EDT
[#2]
So it's a Steyr HTM?  Interested.........
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 2:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, looks just like my 2020, except mine has a last shot hold open. Don't know why steyr couldn't figure how to change the housing.

Probably the single biggest upgrade I've made to ANY gun I own. completely different feel to the gun. I'd put the trigger feel just shy of an SSA.

I'm assuming they got their geometry all worked out. Mine would double my first range trip. Well, not necessarily double, but fire on pull as well as release of the trigger. Made for an interesting conversation with the RO.

They fixed it right up and it works great now.

I'm thinking that I could probably get the pull even better, but I'm unwilling to spend another couple hundred on an upgrade AR trigger just to grind the actual trigger shoe off and drop it into this one.

If I was to do it all over again, I'd probably pony up the coin again, but if I remember, initial release had them priced significantly lower.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 3:21:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Aw what the... as soon as buy a NeuTrigger, the 2020 sear (not the trigger pack) becomes available.  As soon as I buy and pay for the 2020 sear, NOW this is available.  

If this also lightens the trigger, in addition to improving the take-up, that's a very attractive improvement over the 2020.  But...  $400 and bolt stop doesn't work?  Man, I don't know about that.

Link Posted: 5/11/2015 3:59:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Never mind
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 4:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
From what I was told this might be the last of the HTM for good. Steyr only bought 100 from 2020 a couple months ago and right now there aren't 100.

FWIW, I've said it before and will say it again, I like the HTM but truly believe that the TSM is an all around better upgrade.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 4:56:16 PM EDT
[#7]
OK, so the 2020 Ratworx hybrid trigger pack is valor-ware; so, do you guys think I would be better off with a 2020 Precision Trigger Sear from RatWorx ($100) or the Neu Trigger($29) or the Steyr Precision Trigger Pack ($389).

I sure wish Timney Triggers or Geissele Automatics would manufacture a replacement trigger pack for the Steyr AUG!  
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:18:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OK, so the 2020 Ratworx hybrid trigger pack is valor-ware; so, do you guys think I would be better off with a 2020 Precision Trigger Sear from RatWorx ($100) or the Neu Trigger($29) or the Steyr Precision Trigger Pack ($389).

I sure wish Timney Triggers or Geissele Automatics would manufacture a replacement trigger pack for the Steyr AUG!  
View Quote

For $400 and decreased functionality (bolt stop doesn't engage). If you have an A3 or A3M1, I would not buy this.  

Get the RatWorx sear.  The NeuTrigger lightens and smoothes, but still has a long assed creep.  And 7.3# still ain't what I'd call light.  That said, if you're on a budget, you'll be happy with the Neu Trigger over the factory trigger, by far.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 5:25:46 PM EDT
[#9]
The bolt stop still works. These are A1 pack bodies. With the A1 you still have the bolt stop, but not the manual bolt release.
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 8:11:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 9:03:18 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
From what I was told this might be the last of the HTM for good. Steyr only bought 100 from 2020 a couple months ago and right now there aren't 100.

FWIW, I've said it before and will say it again, I like the HTM but truly believe that the TSM is an all around better upgrade.
View Quote

so are both the HTM and the TSM limited, or will ratworx and Steyr continue producing both?
Link Posted: 5/11/2015 10:04:34 PM EDT
[#12]

Why, o' Why couldn't they just do it right and make a trigger pack that improves the pull and keeps the functionality of the original.

What in the wide world of sports does Steyr have against bolt releases????????????  I see a pattern here, now.

I would have been in for two of these tonight, but I'm out with this half-assed attempt at $400.00.  Hell I wouldn't have bitched about the $400.00; just give me a product that doesn't degrade the functionality of my rifle.  

To anyone on the fence, I, like the others above, can recommend the TSM sear.  Yes, it's a bit heavier, but the pull is vastly improved.  Per Steyr's own engineers (if some posters can be believed) you can also run the TSM with one hammer spring removed and reduce the pull weight but keep the improved trigger feel and reset.  AND EVERYTHING STILL WORKS.

Also, be aware that Art Neergard of Shooting Sight has publicly stated on another board that he is actively working on a 2 stage AUG trigger.  He currently makes a pretty well regarded Tavor trigger, so hopefully his effort will be up to a similar standard.

I'll be back later.  I'm headed outside to throw my AUG down the driveway in frustration.

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 1:49:59 AM EDT
[#13]
In for one - since I'm running the 9mm without the bastard AR-style bolt release (frankly I don't use it on any configuration of AUG) I figure this will leave one of my 2020-branded units for the A3 M1 that I expect to follow me home some day.  Sigh.  Thanks OP, I guess

ETA: Reminder for anyone interested:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_43/407907_AUG_trigger_weights__stock__Tamer__HTM___.html

ETA2:
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:04:05 AM EDT
[#14]
In case anyone was wondering, here's what the A3 hammer pack looks like - note the nub and channel for the A3-style bolt release...  Seems like a person good with machining could mill the channel in and replace the BHO with an A3 BHO if one really wanted to...

FWIW, looking at the old thread it seems RatWorx got ~$250 for the 2020 module, plus one needed a donor A3 hammer pack (now ~$125) so the Steyr price is about what one used to pay for the RatWorx solution... if you really want an A3-style 2020 setup, maybe RatWorx would still have/sell the 2020 module if you provided an A3 hammer pack????

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 7:45:16 AM EDT
[#15]
To some of you long-term aug shooters, don't the triggers slick up after multiple 1000s of rounds? Maybe/usually I'm talking out my ass but now that I've had a cup these trigger issues on rifles isn't solved by a simple trigger job, which to my understanding is pre wearing of the trigger.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:00:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

so are both the HTM and the TSM limited, or will ratworx and Steyr continue producing both?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

RatWorx produces this for Steyr as an OEM product.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:02:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Steyr Precision Trigger Pack is the RatWorx/2020 pack and the Steyr product is produced by RatWorx.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 9:21:09 AM EDT
[#18]
What do you want to bet Steyr thought this was a great way to move out some old inventory trigger packs that were otherwise collecting dust in a warehouse.....
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:55:19 AM EDT
[#19]
No NATO-compatible trigger pack. Don't feel as bad for going to the 2020 TSM now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 11:38:52 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
No NATO-compatible trigger pack. Don't feel as bad for going to the 2020 TSM now.
View Quote

Ummm, you know it's just a swap of the BHO right?  Same hammer pack, $20-ish part and shazaam.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:57:40 PM EDT
[#21]
OK, so I misread the Steyr product description, “DUE TO IT'S DESIGN THIS TRIGGER PACK WILL NOT ACTIVATE THE LAST ROUND HOLD OPEN BOLT RELEASE BUTTON ON THE A3 OR A3 M1 AND MUST BE MANUALLY RELEASED WHEN THE CHAMBER IS OPEN.”

So this trigger pack will hold the bolt open on the last round; but, it will deactivate (not work) manual bolt release.  This is not a problem for me because I own a Steyr AUG A3 NATO Model that does not have a (manual) bolt release lever / button.  Still, 389 beans is a lot of money.  I am somewhat annoyed because the Steyr AUG is not cheap at $1,600 to $2,300 (depending on what you buy) and then to have to spend another $389 for a decent trigger is getting to be too much.  Although I can say the same for my Tavor.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 2:52:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Ummm, you know it's just a swap of the BHO right?  Same hammer pack, $20-ish part and shazaam.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hrm, still. I'm pretty happy with my 2020 TSM, and at this point my AUG is already $3500 worth of parts and optics. Think I'm gonna call it good for now.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 4:07:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Does it make a difference which hammer spring is removed from the pack if you are running the TSM?
Begs the question, why can't someone make a set of reduced power hammer springs to go with the TSM?

Mick

Quoted:
Why, o' Why couldn't they just do it right and make a trigger pack that improves the pull and keeps the functionality of the original.

What in the wide world of sports does Steyr have against bolt releases????????????  I see a pattern here, now.

I would have been in for two of these tonight, but I'm out with this half-assed attempt at $400.00.  Hell I wouldn't have bitched about the $400.00; just give me a product that doesn't degrade the functionality of my rifle.  

To anyone on the fence, I, like the others above, can recommend the TSM sear.  Yes, it's a bit heavier, but the pull is vastly improved.  Per Steyr's own engineers (if some posters can be believed) you can also run the TSM with one hammer spring removed and reduce the pull weight but keep the improved trigger feel and reset.  AND EVERYTHING STILL WORKS.

Also, be aware that Art Neergard of Shooting Sight has publicly stated on another board that he is actively working on a 2 stage AUG trigger.  He currently makes a pretty well regarded Tavor trigger, so hopefully his effort will be up to a similar standard.

I'll be back later.  I'm headed outside to throw my AUG down the driveway in frustration.

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/12/2015 10:53:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Not paying $400 for that, no matter how much it improves the trigger. I WILL (and did) however, fork over $113.03 for the 2020 TSM. Hopefully after that, my only other expense for the gun will be lots & lots of ammo.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:02:04 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Does it make a difference which hammer spring is removed from the pack if you are running the TSM?
Begs the question, why can't someone make a set of reduced power hammer springs to go with the TSM?

Mick
View Quote

So...  Is there a thread that talks about this?  I've been told to be careful when it comes to independently jacking with the springs on an AUG, so I'd be curious to learn more on this.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 9:20:08 AM EDT
[#26]

Here is one mention of it on this board.  I believe I have seen in mentioned as coming from word of mouth with Steyr employees on the other board, as well.

Steyr.  Because you suck.  And we hate you.

Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:13:10 PM EDT
[#27]
OK, I am going to do you guys a favor.  I am going to order this Steyr AUG Precision Trigger Pack; because when I do, only then will Geissele Automatics, Timney Triggers and Shooting Sight announce that they are now producing a trigger pack to the Steyr AUG.  I know that these manufacturers will not produce a trigger pack for the Steyr AUG until I spend $400 on the Steyr (made) AUG Precision Trigger Pack; so, I might as well get it over with!  
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OK, I am going to do you guys a favor.  I am going to order this Steyr AUG Precision Trigger Pack; because when I do, only then will Geissele Automatics, Timney Triggers and Shooting Sight announce that they are now producing a trigger pack to the Steyr AUG.  I know that these manufacturers will not produce a trigger pack for the Steyr AUG until I spend $400 on the Steyr (made) AUG Precision Trigger Pack; so, I might as well get it over with!  
View Quote

The Steyr (made) AUG Precision Trigger Pack is actually (made) by RatWorx for Steyr as an OEM part for Steyr.  The Steyr part is made right in Mt. Morris, IL.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 3:19:44 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

You should have waited. Now that I have ordered the 2020 TSM, the next run of them will be on sale at 50% off.
Link Posted: 5/13/2015 5:11:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

You should have waited. Now that I have ordered the 2020 TSM, the next run of them will be on sale at 50% off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up!  I am sure that the sale will start tomorrow!  LOL!  It is just very thing is so expensive and once I buy something and better product comes out. Too frustrating!    

Link Posted: 5/16/2015 3:19:35 PM EDT
[#31]
I had my Steyr AUG A3 CQC Hammer Pack modified by Ratworx with the Precision 2020 HTM Trigger Assembly in Sept 2013.  It has worked flawlessly thru 2000+ rounds.  In July 2014, I purchased the Steyr AUG 6th Generation 9mm Kit from PJA and upgraded to a complete rifle in Aug 2014.  It also performed flawlessly thru 500 rounds.  I then installed the HTM modified hammer pack in my 9mm Steyr AUG and immediately experienced malfunctions.  I discussed the issues with Chris at Ratworx and made some adjustments to the trigger rods in the 9mm stock without success.  At his recommendation, I sent the HTM trigger pack back for anaylsis/repair.  He determined that the HTM trigger pack is not compatible with the 9mm Steyr AUG and it should not be used in that configuration.  I subsequently had the original 9mm trigger pack modified by Ratworx with the 2020 TSM Precision Sear.  The TSM mod has performed flawlessly with a much smoother pull.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 8:14:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I then installed the HTM modified hammer pack in my 9mm Steyr AUG and immediately experienced malfunctions.  I discussed the issues with Chris at Ratworx and made some adjustments to the trigger rods in the 9mm stock without success.  At his recommendation, I sent the HTM trigger pack back for anaylsis/repair.  He determined that the HTM trigger pack is not compatible with the 9mm Steyr AUG and it should not be used in that configuration.
View Quote

Can you be more specific on the malfunctions?  I noted that my 2020 HTM pack felt a bit odd in my 9mm, but it seemed to be running fine....

TIA!
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 10:02:14 PM EDT
[#33]
Intermittent double/triple fire
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:08:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Thanks for the heads up!  I am sure that the sale will start tomorrow!  LOL!  It is just very thing is so expensive and once I buy something and better product comes out. Too frustrating!    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So I should call Ratworx on Monday and order the 2020 TSM?
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:16:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Intermittent double/triple fire
View Quote

Thanks!  Due to hammer follow?
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 11:39:20 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't know the reason for the malfunction; but Chris said that the HTM trigger pack is not compatible with the 9mm Steyr AUG and it should not be used in that configuration. That's why I went for the TSM sear mod & am quite satisified with it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 1:00:39 AM EDT
[#37]
That's not exactly confidence inspiring about the trigger pack.  

I think I'll just stick with the 2020 sear for all flavors.

Link Posted: 5/17/2015 1:39:06 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shows out of stock. Mine arrived and it took me all of 2 minutes to install. Holy. Shit.
It's like a completely different gun now; the improvement is amazing. If I were you, I'd watch the website like a hawk, and the next time they show it in stock, jump on it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Thank you sir.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 11:15:50 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
That's not exactly confidence inspiring about the trigger pack.  
View Quote

While I don't disagree conceptually, we don't exactly have a lot of data to go off....  One problem report and the mfg says "Don't use it"?  Hard to know if that's a "Gee, we analyzed this and decided it's not going to work!" or just "Gee, we don't know why this guy's having problems, so let's just tell him not to do that."

So far it seems like a sample size of 2, with 1 failing and 1 not failing.

FWIW, next opportunity I'll take all 3 of my HTM packs out to the range and try them in the 9mm to see if we can get the sample size up.

@Pburkott: What ammunition were you using?  Did you try different types?  I think I only ran UMC green box in mine because that's what I've had the most of most recently.

ETA: this is using the 9mm stock in 9mm mode.  I honestly don't recall if I snugged the trigger rods up against the hammer pack or not.  I know one of my stocks came with 1/8" or so of slop in the trigger rods, but I don't remember which one.  It was no big deal, but I suppose if someone instead had 1/8" of overrun such that the relaxed trigger had pressure on the pack/sear that could be a *BIG* problem....though also easily fixed.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 1:29:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I don't know the reason for the malfunction; but Chris said that the HTM trigger pack is not compatible with the 9mm Steyr AUG and it should not be used in that configuration. That's why I went for the TSM sear mod & am quite satisified with it.
View Quote

Can you clarify on this?  
This sounds like what you're really saying is you ran into issues when using the 9mm kit's stock, not anything else, correct?
I just run my 9mm in the the .223 stock, and have run the HTM in either 5.56 or 9mm configuration, in the .223 stock, w/out issues so far (not a ton of rounds so far, but have shot both 5.56 and 9mm w/out issues).  I did have to make some minor adjustment to the trigger rods, 5 mins and done.
Link Posted: 5/17/2015 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#42]
rtpguy -  That is correct. I didn’t use the HTM trigger pack until I built up a complete rifle with the 9mm kit parts & remaining new parts from PJA.  I never tried using my original Steyr AUG A3 CQC stock as I assumed that it was incompatible with the 9mm kit (that’s why a 9mm stock came with the kit).  In the process of troubleshooting the malfunction, per instructions from Ratworx, I adjusted both trigger rods out 1/8” at a time until I reached the limit of adjustment; but, that never fixed the problem.  That’s when I contacted Ratworx again to see if they could resolve the malfunction.  The final answer from Ratworx was that the HTM mod is incompatible with the 9mm Steyr AUG A3 and should NOT be used in that comfiguration.
 FWIW:  I was using IMI 124gr 9mm ammo.

Pete
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 7:37:28 PM EDT
[#43]
I don't really understand why this has to be an "official" Steyr part when it isn't.  I mean, the fact they are saying "not reliable enough for LEO" is just laziness on their end.

For those of us who've been patiently waiting for the 2020 HTM, we all know it was a collaboration between 2020 and RatWorx and once those HTM's doubled/tripled in value (mostly due to limited supply), but I'm guessing the whizzes at Steyr wouldn't sell them any more trigger housings.  Which I guess makes sense for them financially, but it's a big %*@* you to us, the customers who are paying a mark-up on this so it can be "official" from Steyr themselves when we all know they didn't do a damn thing to make the product besides the legacy of the original trigger pack design.

Whatever.  

I'll stick with true aftermarket parts and can't wait until Kent starts re-releasing his billet uppers.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:15:18 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm guessing the whizzes at Steyr wouldn't sell them any more trigger housings.  
View Quote

Wellllll, I think we know that the AUG hammer packs come from Austria and are not made in the USA.  I don't think Steyr USA has the ability to force Steyr Austria to do anything, so the "whizzes" are Steyr Austria, not Steyr USA.

But let's also ask WHY 2020 used an AUG hammer pack housing ... presumably because it was the easiest way to get his module positioned in the stock.  Clearly this whole mess could have been avoided had the HTM been a true complete hammer pack.

We know the HTM module fits the A3 hammer pack housing.

As a datapoint, I received a couple of A1/A2 hammer packs a couple years ago from Steyr USA when I tried to order the A3 hammer packs.

Now look at what Steyr USA is selling: an A1/A2 hammer pack housing with the HTM module in it.  Why would they do that?

a) because they have an inherent desire to not sell guns and parts to their customers
*OR*
b) because they had a supply of A1/A2 hammer packs sitting around which no one wants to buy because every USA AUG is now the A3 model which uses the nub on the A3 hammer pack's bolt catch

Occam's razor and common sense say "B".

Now look at the pricing: $150 hammer pack + $250 2020 HTM = $400.  Gee, if you look at the thread I linked earlier you'll see this is exactly how I got my 2020 HTM, and the price came out right around that.  

TL;DR / CONCLUSION: Steyr USA took a batch of "surplus" A1/A2 hammer packs *BECAUSE THAT'S ALL THEY HAD/COULD GET*, stripped the guts out of them and put HTMs inside.  Now they're selling the result for the cost of the hammer pack and the HTM together.  

Link Posted: 5/19/2015 9:20:34 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'll stick with true aftermarket parts and can't wait until Kent starts re-releasing his billet uppers.
View Quote

Didn't the TPD use Steyr parts for the hammer pack?  Either way, I'm not sure how the TPD "billet upper" solves your dependence on Steyr Austria for hammer packs.

BTW, does Glock sell just a single part of their trigger mechanisms?  How about S&W?  IWI packages their Tavor hammer pack as a module also - don't see Geissele and Timney trying to sell hammer packs using IWI hammer pack housings do you?  Hey, wait, those are $350-ish too....guess you pay for the housing one way or another.
Link Posted: 5/19/2015 10:16:24 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I don't really understand why this has to be an "official" Steyr part when it isn't.  I mean, the fact they are saying "not reliable enough for LEO" is just laziness on their end.

For those of us who've been patiently waiting for the 2020 HTM, we all know it was a collaboration between 2020 and RatWorx and once those HTM's doubled/tripled in value (mostly due to limited supply), but I'm guessing the whizzes at Steyr wouldn't sell them any more trigger housings.  Which I guess makes sense for them financially, but it's a big %*@* you to us, the customers who are paying a mark-up on this so it can be "official" from Steyr themselves when we all know they didn't do a damn thing to make the product besides the legacy of the original trigger pack design.

Whatever.  

View Quote

Where is anything stated that this is an "official" part? When I bought mine it was called the ratworx pack straight from the source at steyr.
I see nothing that makes this either official or oem. The only person stating official is yourself and the only two people who called this oem were two people connected to ratworx...
In fact the pack is sold in the accessories section alongside holsters - does that make the holsters official or oem too?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 7:12:14 AM EDT
[#47]
I can't find the packs on PJ's or Ratworx's sites; did I miss out?
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 8:58:17 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Where is anything stated that this is an "official" part? When I bought mine it was called the ratworx pack straight from the source at steyr.
I see nothing that makes this either official or oem. The only person stating official is yourself and the only two people who called this oem were two people connected to ratworx...
In fact the pack is sold in the accessories section alongside holsters - does that make the holsters official or oem too?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever.  

This is coming from the guy who refused to consider the CQC rail for the A3 machined by former MSAR employees an "after market" part.
Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:24:08 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

This is coming from the guy who refused to consider the CQC rail for the A3 machined by former MSAR employees an "after market" part.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Whatever.  

The same person who knows that Steyr designed the CQC and built it. The same person who knows that Steyr took the CQC to SHOT and presented it to the world. And the same person who knows that Steyr sold the drawings, design, all rights, and the original Steyr made CQC's to the person who makes it because Austria won't.

Yeah,that CQC.

Link Posted: 5/20/2015 9:16:56 PM EDT
[#50]
Yeah, I'll quit my bitching.  Still, I wish I could purchase this pack from Ratworx as I enjoy dealing with them.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top