Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/7/2015 11:23:49 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with the Manticore Pathfinder model?  I want something that can accomodate an AAC suppressor and help protect my hand from the heat of the suppressor. I also saw another member had the XL model and it looked like it protected the threads of the suppressor well.  Not completely sure which model to go with. Any suggestions or pros and cons would be helpful.  

Also does anyone know if Manticore offers any type of military discount? I tried emailing them but have not received a response.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 11:27:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Current setup

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:31:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice!
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 10:53:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Keep in mind that if you want to run a light inside the hand guard and a suppressor, get the model that only extends as far as the stock hand guard. Otherwise the light and suppressor will interfere with each other.

Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:18:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:46:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Nice rifle and if I'm seeing it right, isn't that a Vickers sling?  If it is, I believe you have it on backwards.  The slider is supposed to be at the front end so you can grab and pull the slider tab to quickly adjust the length.
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:07:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Got your reply Sven, Thank you very much!
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:13:15 PM EDT
[#7]
It's a blue force sling. I have since replaced it with a Savy Sniper Sling from IWI. It works a lot nicer so far. The other sling went back on my ACR. Still trying to decide on where I would want to run a light. Does it shadow much being below and behind the suppressor?  I had thought about running it at the three o'clock position on the stock rail. The other thing I would think could be an issue is having the whole front end open and picking up debris going to a prone firing position. Is there a way to close up the front of the pathfinder handguard with the suppressor installed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top