Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/7/2015 10:30:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Good grief, guys!...we have raspberry colored guns and just about all colors of the rainbow available out there.  While some of those may not be my or your cup-o-tea, there's little harm or foul in any of them unless you're involved in true, absolute, life-or-death, combat situations where color "might" actually make a difference.  And frankly in many urban environments, some of these guns wouldn't stand out any more than a black or gray gun.  Realistically how many people will be using these weapons in any situation outside of recreational shooting anyway.  I'd bet money that most purchasers of a white AUG have other weapons in a more appropriate combat color...if there really is such a thing...so this issue is probably moot.  

And to the guy who went on the cultural, geographical rant about the south...what a tool.
Link Posted: 4/9/2015 10:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
If someone really wants a white AUG, a local gun shop here in Jacksonville has one for sale.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 9:30:59 AM EDT
[#3]
A White Aug Is Not for me and never will be.
It's the feminization of the Firearms industry. It gets worse every year. My wife and teenage daughter, both of whom couldn't care less about guns don't even bat an eye at this shit. They don't care and never will. It just confirms to me that the 'Pussification" of all things man related trudges on in the hope of selling more product for the all mighty dollar only.  Pink AR's from Smith \ Wesson. Other Manufacturers are following.
Pink Power Tools at Lowe's and Home Depot.... ( Present day,,, Guys are only allowed Gas Grills)
I went looking for a new Pick Up Truck the other day.  The vehicle that I was interested in had power retractable side view mirrors.  ( Extra Cost ). Why do I have to pay for this solely because the Majority of Women cannot determine the width of their ride?
Name the few Cars coming off the line today that do not look totally Chick.
Aside from a few Muscle Cars, Pickup Trucks are all that us Guys have left.
Folks \ Men. Let's  Get off our ass and start fighting back... I'm in.  I will do it. How about us Guys start wearing Dresses to Work?
Damn,, Can you imagine the stink that we could make when we receive zero support. ( Including the Mainstream Media )
We definitely could do some Damage here.
Imagine for one second..... Wearing a Dress to work while you have a pair of Killer hairy Muscular Legs.
The Lesbians would be furious.
Straight Chicks would be eying us all day long.  Guys.... Remember back in the Old days? Back when a Sexy Woman would walk by you at work smelling like a Real Woman.  Yes, the one in a Hot Dress wearing Perfume & High Heels?
Few and Far nowadays.
When are we going to Fight Back?

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:41:53 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It's the feminization of the Firearms industry. It gets worse every year. My wife and teenage daughter, both of whom couldn't care less about guns don't even bat an eye at this shit. They don't care and never will. It just confirms to me that the 'Pussification" of all things man related trudges on in the hope of selling more product for the all mighty dollar only.  Pink AR's from Smith \ Wesson. Other Manufacturers are following.

Pink Power Tools at Lowe's and Home Depot.... ( Present day,,, Guys are only allowed Gas Grills)

I went looking for a new Pick Up Truck the other day.  The vehicle that I was interested in had power retractable side view mirrors.  ( Extra Cost ). Why do I have to pay for this solely because the Majority of Women cannot determine the width of their ride?

Folks \ Men. Let's  Get off our ass and start fighting back... I'm in.  I will do it. How about us Guys start wearing Dresses to Work?

Damn,, Can you imagine the stink that we could make when we receive zero support. ( Including the Mainstream Media )

Imagine for one second..... Wearing a Dress to work while you have a pair of Killer hairy Muscular Legs.

Straight Chicks would be eying us all day long.  Guys.... Remember back in the Old days? Back when a Sexy Woman would walk by you at work smelling like a Real Woman.  Yes, the one in a Hot Dress wearing Perfume & High Heels?

Few and Far nowadays.

View Quote

Seriously?

Are you aware that Steyr was making white AUG stocks decades ago for winter use (as well as tan for desert environments)?

Link Posted: 4/18/2015 12:33:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Few and Far nowadays.

View Quote

Lol.  No.  This isn't an example of marketing to women, pussification of gun owners or whatever.  It the selling of a firearms part that has been available (though not in the U.S.) to the military elsewhere for some time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I think it's good they're offering options, although I have no interest in a white stock. If it matters, I live in the south.

I'd be more impressed if they offered 14" barrels.

How about OD green mag floorplates? Do they offer those? I'd expect they would with all the OD stocks out there, but I haven't seen any (besides old production mags).
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 6:44:07 AM EDT
[#7]
14" barrels with integral flash hiders would get my money.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 11:01:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Or 1in8 or 7 twist barrels of any length. I need variety dammnit!!
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 11:04:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Few and Far nowadays.

View Quote

You're definitely right about cars.  They are all for women these days.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Or 1in8 or 7 twist barrels of any length. I need variety dammnit!!
View Quote

Speaking of twist, this thread sure took a random one...
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Few and Far nowadays.

View Quote

Please keep this conversation to the topic and your sexist comments to yourself.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top