Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/31/2015 9:28:12 PM EDT
I'm sorta interested in an AUG. Don't care if it's the A3 or the M1 or if it's the NATO stock or not. Just want and AUG.

What's the cheapest place you guys are seeing them from,reputable dealers?
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 10:48:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I paid $1480 plus shipping for a new o.d. green a3 3 months ago off gunbroker.  He had more last I looked.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I paid $1500 for a black A3 that came with 2 42rd, and 3 30rd mags at CDNN, about a month ago.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:47:38 PM EDT
[#3]
If you want different colored stocks and/or different barrel lengths beside the standard black AUG with 16" barrel, call Pete at http://www.pjs-steyraug.com/Specials.html his prices are also about as low as you can get.
Link Posted: 1/31/2015 11:51:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I paid $1500 for a black A3 that came with 2 42rd, and 3 30rd mags at CDNN, about a month ago.
View Quote

And I paid a lunch or two more than that for a new M1 with 18" barrel and mud color stock from Pete before Christmas.

Nothing wrong with the CDNN deal, but it's just a plain-jane AUG, nothing special just a cookie cutter model.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 12:14:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Nothing wrong with the CDNN deal, but it's just a plain-jane AUG, nothing special just a cookie cutter model.
View Quote
By fortunate happenstance, the plain-jane A3 is exactly the model I prefer.
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Pete lists prices on GB and his website, but call him directly for an OTD price.
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 11:09:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

And I paid a lunch or two more than that for a new M1 with 18" barrel and mud color stock from Pete before Christmas.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Did you mean knuckle cutter?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:42:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Who has the NATO stocked AUGs?
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 1:59:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Who has the NATO stocked AUGs?
View Quote

CDNN.

I want the original AUG stock with AUG mags.  Does anyone have a line on those?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top