Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/24/2015 7:41:03 PM EDT
Was anyone at SHOT and checked out the latest version of the MDR?

Would appreciate a report & observations.

Regards
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:52:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw it.  It was OK, but I still like my Tavor better.

I also saw the Kel-Tec RDB.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:53:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw it.  It was OK, but I still like my Tavor better.
View Quote

That's funny. For some reason, I expect to only have interest in the .308 MDR, as I also like my .223 Tavor.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies.

I also only have interest in the .308 MDR, since my MSAR E4s cover my bullpup 5.56 category.
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 10:46:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Going to be the best bullpup on the market when DT is done. Bar none.
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
This was the best video I've seen so far on the MDR from SHOT 2015:

Link Posted: 1/25/2015 10:04:36 PM EDT
[#6]
All this waiting crap is starting to burn me out.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:22:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, I'm sure that the MDR will be a great bullpup rifle, but I've never seen a manufacturer start hyping their product 2 years in advance of actually releasing it. I understand not wanting to release it until its perfect, but damn.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:21:15 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Yeah, I'm sure that the MDR will be a great bullpup rifle, but I've never seen a manufacturer start hyping their product 2 years in advance of actually releasing it. I understand not wanting to release it until its perfect, but damn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They must have hired some SIG guys
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 5:26:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Was all stoked when they announced it, then they did their little fly in promo Facebook contest.. so I saved up some money.. and then I got tired of waiting and bought something else. I'll still probably pick one up.. eventually.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top