Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2015 1:18:55 PM EDT
JUST FYI from G's FB page.

New Product Announcement - Sabra Lightning Trigger Bow
The Sabra Lightning Trigger Bow is precision machined from billet chrome moly steel and is designed to replace the standard two piece trigger bow in IWI Tavor rifles. Once installed the SLT is adjustable via a set screw that removes the “slack” that is inherently found in the trigger mechanism of those rifles. By removing this take up, the trigger pull is instantly transformed into a feel that is much more familiar to a user of the M4 carbine. Pairing the SLT with a Geissele Super Sabra Trigger Pack will result in a pull that is truly two stage and has a match grade feel.
MSRP: $99

bow video

Link Posted: 1/10/2015 1:35:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh boy, more financial punishment ahead...
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 3:05:20 PM EDT
[#2]
More aftermarket Tavor goodness.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Aw dammit.

Why does Geissele keep doing this?  

They are putting me in the poorhouse.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Is it only compatible with a Geisselle trigger pack?
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 5:09:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Aw dammit.

Why does Geissele keep doing this?  

They are putting me in the poorhouse.
View Quote

+1, and I just bought the Super Sabra too
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 5:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Description seems to imply that it'll work with either the factory or the Super Sabra trigger pack.
Link Posted: 1/10/2015 11:38:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Interesting.......I'm eager to see a post-install range review.
Link Posted: 1/11/2015 3:39:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Gotta wonder what kind of a booger that is to install.
Link Posted: 1/12/2015 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Assuming it's not a nightmare to install, I'm in for one. :)
Link Posted: 1/13/2015 5:29:32 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

We have tested this trigger out on Both our Super Sabra pack and the stock Tavor pack and they are good to go. We will be releasing these at SHOTSHOW and will have more information following.

-Geissele Customer Service.
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 3:46:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

We have tested this trigger out on Both our Super Sabra pack and the stock Tavor pack and they are good to go. We will be releasing these at SHOTSHOW and will have more information following.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Shot show discount for those of us with a Sabor already?
Link Posted: 1/14/2015 1:18:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Plans for a flat version like the SD series?

Link Posted: 1/16/2015 1:24:47 PM EDT
[#13]
added Geissele's video of the bow. in post 1
Link Posted: 1/16/2015 2:37:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Wow, Bill is just going wild with cool products, makes me feel like a kid in a candy shop.  Thanks for posting his video, I never knew where the Sabra name came from but it sure makes the Tavor more effective.  Now I can see the advantage of the Trigger Bow for the Tavor, very informative video!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 3:25:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Plans for a flat version like the SD series?

View Quote

i want one!
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 4:35:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone pulled the trigger bow from a Tavor and can share the level of difficulty in doing so? Wondering how easy/doable this will be for the shade tree armorer!
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#17]
It will be interesting if they can truly remove  more of the the slack

The Geisselle trigger is more or less perfect as it is -
Link Posted: 1/29/2015 12:26:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Have they announced a time frame yet?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 1:44:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Also isn't the reason for the slack in the design, because there's a drop safety?
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:52:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Also isn't the reason for the slack in the design, because there's a drop safety?
View Quote

There is a video by Sgt. P with Bill Giessele at the shot show where Bill discusses the Super Sabra and the trigger bow.  The original design has slack in the trigger to help with military drop test.  Bill said they extensively tested dropping the Tavor and his Subra Sabra and trigger Bow sustained being dropped onto concrete from five feet.  Bill is very convincing and I believe they have thoroughly tested their products.  For the way I use my Tavor I think the Super Sabra alone is great!  The Super Sabra transforms the Tavor from a good rifle to a great rifle to me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 7:57:44 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There is a video by Sgt. P with Bill Giessele at the shot show where Bill discusses the Super Sabra and the trigger bow.  The original design has slack in the trigger to help with military drop test.  Bill said they extensively tested dropping the Tavor and his Subra Sabra and trigger Bow sustained being dropped onto concrete from five feet.  Bill is very convincing and I believe they have thoroughly tested their products.  For the way I use my Tavor I think the Super Sabra alone is great!  The Super Sabra transforms the Tavor from a good rifle to a great rifle to me.
View Quote

In that video, Bill G. said they actually broke the gun in repeated drop testing!   The gun broke before the trigger failed.  Good enough for me.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Here is a link to the video which was posted on the Bullpup forum.

http://bullpupforum.com/index.php?topic=7553.0
Link Posted: 2/1/2015 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Thanks I saw it now - it seems they did over kill with the drop safety
Link Posted: 2/2/2015 3:38:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Thanks I saw it now - it seems they did over kill with the drop safety
View Quote

The IDF is fanatical about safety.  Probably comes from having a very small population.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top