Posted: 9/13/2014 8:57:14 AM EDT
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAvug-z7lqM[/youtube]

Looks fun. KSG starting at 1:33.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:42:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 2:33:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess he's back?

Looks good. I'll wait for the DVD or bluray though. Only time I get to go to the theatre is with the kids.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 3:38:29 PM EDT
[#3]
You sure thats not a UTS?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 6:08:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

It could be?

Edit: NOT a UTS; the trigger guard is the giveaway here, it's angled, whereas the UTS is squared off.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:01:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Oh that looks goooood
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:24:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks good.  Has Theon Greyjoy and DeFoe in it.

Couple things: Don't kill a Man's Dog.  And, an implied Don't fuck with a Man's Automobile.  That Mach 1 is sweet!  Like Eleanor's sister or something.

Or is it a Boss?
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 12:55:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Nope, it's a KSG...
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 8:23:07 PM EDT
[#8]
It looks pretty good and definitely a KSG.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:59:52 PM EDT
[#9]

......betcha the movie armorer had to jump though hoops to get it to run properly...
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Dizeagle
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 7:26:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Didn't Chuck Norris already make that movie?   Then Steven Segal did it again?  Not by that name, but the "good guy takes a beating, heals up, and kicks ass" concept has been done to death.
Link Posted: 9/17/2014 9:52:10 PM EDT
[#12]
KSG with EOTech XPS2.0 (it looks like) and Magpul RFG. Ironically, pretty much my setup.
Link Posted: 9/18/2014 10:19:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

......betcha the movie armorer had to jump though hoops to get it to run properly...
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:20:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

This
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

They that bad? How do you screw up a pump action?
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 3:57:02 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

It's a Kel Tec.  So I guess the answer would be: Innovatively
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:00:45 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

Meh, don't baby the KSG and it runs like a top.  You *DO* need to rack it "authoritatively" or it won't extract and/or feed right, but once you get over being gentle with it, the only issues are 1) buying enough ammo and 2) wiping the silly grin off your face!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 12:25:16 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Meh, don't baby the KSG and it runs like a top.  You *DO* need to rack it "authoritatively" or it won't extract and/or feed right, but once you get over being gentle with it, the only issues are 1) buying enough ammo and 2) wiping the silly grin off your face!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This

I have the opposite experience with my KSG.  If I don't rack it slow I get FTE  I have yet to get through 14 rnds without a FTE
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 2:48:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

I have the opposite experience with my KSG.  If I don't rack it slow I get FTE  I have yet to get through 14 rnds without a FTE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Odd - is yours relatively new or relatively old?  Mine is 2013 production IIRC, s/n iin the X2Tnn range.  I know KT as usual made mid-production changes.  I'm happy with it now that I realize it's a vixen, but I've not had opportunity to shoot any but mine, so I don't know if it's relatively normal or wants more oomph than typical KSGs....  

Richard
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:32:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Love Mine!! Adopted it from the gun store 2 weeks ago and it has run flawlessly right out of the box with everything I've put through it whether racking fast or slow.  What may be helping me is that I stripped the factory lube out of the entire shotgun with acetone, heated it, and lubed everything including the barrel with Slip 2000 before the first range visit and it works really well, and is very easy to clean. The slide is ultra smooth but it ejects with extreme prejudice!! My first day to range with it, it bruised my wrist from ejecting the shells with such force!

Quoted:

Odd - is yours relatively new or relatively old?  Mine is 2013 production IIRC, s/n iin the X2Tnn range.  I know KT as usual made mid-production changes.  I'm happy with it now that I realize it's a vixen, but I've not had opportunity to shoot any but mine, so I don't know if it's relatively normal or wants more oomph than typical KSGs....  

Richard
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Richard

Link Posted: 9/23/2014 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Didn't Chuck Norris already make that movie?   Then Steven Segal did it again?  Not by that name, but the "good guy takes a beating, heals up, and kicks ass" concept has been done to death.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah, but how many people get shot in the face in those movies?

From a review on Ain't It Cool:

Aside from the multiple kickass fight sequences and people getting shot in the face (SO many people get shot in the face), I am just completely in love with the underground bad guy universe that writer Derek Kolstad has created.

That alone means we've got a winner!
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 10:54:10 AM EDT
[#21]
Looks good. Esp with that sexy chick from Red Dawn.
Link Posted: 9/27/2014 10:52:00 PM EDT
[#22]
Don't forget The Punisher and Kill Bill!

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Aside from the multiple kickass fight sequences and people getting shot in the face (SO many people get shot in the face), I am just completely in love with the underground bad guy universe that writer Derek Kolstad has created.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top