Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2014 7:47:20 PM EDT
I have had no issues with my optic to date and the only reaason I'm looking into selling it is I won some EoTech with thier millionth sight promotion they had on Facebook.  I know there were some that had issues but this one has been true up to date and I would think it would have had a problem by now if it was going to have one.  Just looking to see what the going rate is before I post it in the EE. Thanks for any input. Last I saw they were going for $250.
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 8:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Which optic is it?  The original stg. 556 low scope or the higher E4/ original AUG looking one?
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 12:00:46 AM EDT
[#2]
It's the lower one.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 9:56:44 AM EDT
[#3]
$250 is the ballpark. I sold mine off a couple of years ago for that price and mine was a dead nuts spot on unit also. It still works to this day as I keep in touch with the buyer.

as they get harder to find the price "could" walk upward some for the proven units.

Link Posted: 9/13/2014 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#4]
$250 is usually about what I see them sell for. I'm glad I opted for the optic equipped model when I bought mine, at the time it was only ~$100 more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top