Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2014 8:21:27 AM EDT
i have a 1.5 factory scope, and i really have gotten used to it and like it.  but the reticle is slightly canted on it.  i contacted MSAR and they no longer offer services for the scope. is there anyone who works on them for this issue??? i know it was fairly common and i know a lot of people do nit like the scope but i do and would like it repaired. any help would be apprreciated   thanks!
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 9:29:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Maybe Ratworx?
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 12:25:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:10:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Can't really repair it but you can replace it.

Steyr scope tubes should fit in the MSAR scopes.

What reticle do you have?

Thanks,
Pete Athens / Pja
704 668 7973
www.pjs-steyraug.com
www.steyrauga3cqc.com

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
i have a 1.5 factory scope, and i really have gotten used to it and like it.  but the reticle is slightly canted on it.  i contacted MSAR and they no longer offer services for the scope. is there anyone who works on them for this issue??? i know it was fairly common and i know a lot of people do nit like the scope but i do and would like it repaired. any help would be apprreciated   thanks!

Can't really repair it but you can replace it.

Steyr scope tubes should fit in the MSAR scopes.

What reticle do you have?

Thanks,
Pete Athens / Pja
704 668 7973
www.pjs-steyraug.com
www.steyrauga3cqc.com

i am guessing it is the standard MSAR reticle? has a circle with lines coming in from the sides and bottom.  i can post a pic later if it would help?
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 8:48:56 AM EDT
[#5]
here is a pic of the reticle it has that i like a lot

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top