BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/13/2014 5:24:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Sorry. The one on the right is the new, darker, FDE.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
FDE color was changed at some point in the 7k range. That might be it.

Which one (left or right) is the new FDE color, and which one is the old FDE color?

Sorry. The one on the right is the new, darker, FDE.

Thanks.....the new darker one looks better.
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks you bastards (note heavy sarcasm) now I'm looking at one of these...
Link Posted: 8/14/2014 7:24:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do it!
Link Posted: 8/15/2014 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Do it!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do it!

You're not helping. Found a vendor who offers them with a first responders discount for $1550 in the FDE but they are currently out of stock. Probably get one once they're back in!
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 6:06:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Love my Tavor. So much I have had two.  Only thing left for mine is a new trigger.  

Link Posted: 8/17/2014 9:40:45 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Love my Tavor. So much I have had two.  Only thing left for mine is a new trigger.  

View Quote

Shooting Sight TAV-D FTW
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 5:40:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You're not helping. Found a vendor who offers them with a first responders discount for $1550 in the FDE but they are currently out of stock. Probably get one once they're back in!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do it!

You mind sharing which one?
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 6:46:39 AM EDT
[#8]
If your a first responder you can buy one IWI firearm a year with the Tavor price being close to wholesale price.  Contact IWI direct for details.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:51:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If your a first responder you can buy one IWI firearm a year with the Tavor price being close to wholesale price.  Contact IWI direct for details.
View Quote

Found this as well while researching he purchase and confirmed this with them via an email. Will be buying it directly from them instead!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 7:55:27 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Found this as well while researching he purchase and confirmed this with them via an email. Will be buying it directly from them instead!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

What's the price?  May be emailing them.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:51:35 AM EDT
[#11]
First responder price that was emailed to me was $1550 plus shipping, they thought they'd be in stock in 2-3 weeks. I have no experience with, or connection to this vendor, just found them while searching and they responded back to me confirming the discount.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 11:46:33 AM EDT
[#12]
OK I am about to pull the trigger but now I cant decide between the IDF model and the regular 16.5???

Also, these things take regular AR mags correct?

I thought so, but was just checking...

HELP!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:03:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
OK I am about to pull the trigger but now I cant decide between the IDF model and the regular 16.5???

Also, these things take regular AR mags correct?

I thought so, but was just checking...

HELP!!
View Quote

Get the regular railed model. You will have far more optics choices.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:29:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Just ordered one direct form IWI under the first responder discount program, paid a couple bucks more than the other vendor I linked but it comes straight from the manufacturer with  no potential surprises. They're are however 30+ days out on getting more in.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 1:30:51 PM EDT
[#15]
Damn everyone of you in this thread an others on the ARFcom, would be so much closer to retirement if I'd never found this fuckin money pit!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#16]
TAVOR INBOUND!!!

16" flattop model, went back and forth between the IDF and FT.  Finally went FT because Tritium will wear out EVENTUALLY and I have an extra Aimpoint looking for a home...

Thanks for the help guys
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
TAVOR INBOUND!!!

16" flattop model, went back and forth between the IDF and FT.  Finally went FT because Tritium will wear out EVENTUALLY and I have an extra Aimpoint looking for a home...

Thanks for the help guys
View Quote

You'll be very happy.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top