Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 4:32:43 PM EDT
Picked up another AUG A3 after mine ended up sold a few months back.

This one came from another member here that had a NEU trigger put in it.

I cannot believe how clean this trigger is...price is great ($30 + shipping) and installation is supposedly easy.

I would encourage you guys to try it.

I am just amazed. It feels better than my timney 510 in my rem 700!

I'm not sure how to describe it...the reset doesn't seem to be changed much but the trigger pull itself feels lighter with no take up.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Short of doing the ratworx or k&m lightning, the neu is the must have for Aug owners.

I have one in mine and it certainly made a difference. Some guys look at the trigger tamer too, which you can use in conjunction with, but I didn't like the concept of it being combined with the Neu.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 11:34:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Forget all the bandaid fix's ,the only thing that really works and is 100% with any ammo is the 4.2 pound, smooth ,crisp ,great reset Ratworx 2020 precision HTM . It will amaze you and as a bonus the cocking becomes much lighter too. The trick is getting Ratworx to sell you one . I can now get 1.2 inch groups at 100 yards ( no more flyers or stringing )  with IMI 77 grain Razor core with a Vortex Viper 1-4 scope on my A3 .I  tried everything else and they just made it suck less .The 2020 HTM is the real deal , and the ONLY trigger that works perfectly for the AUG ..
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 3:35:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I, too, just bought an a3 off the ee with a neu trigger. I guess I'll have to call the Rats and see about one of theirs for my CQC.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:59:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Interesting as most devices make the reset even worse.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top