Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone ever used the Trijicon Reflex sight? I am trying to determine what sight I want to use, and I am looking at the M21, Reflex and the Meprolight Tru-Dot
Link Posted: 8/2/2014 9:18:40 PM EDT
[#2]
I checked out the newer Vortex Spitfire prism 3x and 1x sights, they seem pretty solid and well built. I bring this up only because I have a pretty bad stigmatism now(or w/e it's called). It makes looking through a RDS or holographic site like the Eotech a nightmare. Even with my up custom sunglasses w/ a prism I can get issues. Only time these sights clean up are when I use a 3x mag behind it. Well,I finally got to look through the Spitfire Prism and it had the clearest/Sharp reticle I've seen. So if you guys have a hard time with blurry eotech's or star bursting RDS's you may want to look into some Prism sights. I know the Spitfires are designed for AR's but I can't imagine it being a problem with a 5.56 weapon with a 16-18" barrel. Just some food for thought.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 12:41:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Got a Trijicon RMR, still making my mind up.....
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 10:03:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Anyone ever used the Trijicon Reflex sight? I am trying to determine what sight I want to use, and I am looking at the M21, Reflex and the Meprolight Tru-Dot
View Quote

I have ran a reflex and it is a good optic. I will say that I do prefer the Mepro 21 over the reflex... just my $0.02
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:39:42 PM EDT
[#5]
SRS on mine for now. toying the idea of TA31f'ing it.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top