Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2017 9:36:36 AM EDT
Attachment Attached File

I know the bottom right is an inside neck turning tool. Can't figure out what the top right and bottom left are. The bottom left might be an outside neck turning tool, but the top right has me stumped. I thought it was a cannelure tool, but I don't believe it is.

Anyone have any ideas?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 10:07:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 11:07:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Lol ebay find?
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 11:27:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I cannot see inside the plastic bag well enough to know what's it is.  

Center bottom is a miniature intergalactic space ship.

Middle right, directly above plastic bag - outside neck turning tool

Middle left, above the three circular objects (shell plates?) - outside neck turning tool

Center bottom, the plastic cylinder holds a case mandrel for in the neck turning tools (middle left) which is missing the mandrel.  

Notice the middle right neck turning tool has a mandrel installed but the middle left does not.

Upper left is an attachment for a drill motor - a Quick Change Case Holder with two different collets
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 6:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
The item on the upper right is a fixture for setting the cutter on older Sinclair neck turning tools.  It needs a dial indicator and allows setting the cutter to the desired neck thickness.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top