Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2016 12:22:32 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with This. I've seen tons of post about other parts that Inline makes for Dillon and Hornady and people generally seem to like them.

I've been noticing a lot of strain on my shoulder after longer sessions on the press. I’ve tried adjusting my work station to no avail. The wooden ball top is not entirely comfortable to begin with. 50 is a little steep if it will gain only marginal ergonomics so I wanted to see if there was anyone with firsthand experience with it before placing an order.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:39:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I use this, and it works great.  Would bet that the one you linked would work well too.

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/772679/lee-pro-1000-and-turret-press-roller-handle-update-kit
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 12:40:49 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a roller from inline on my rock chucker. It is well made and does reduce fatigue over time. It is not in my opinion a "must have" but it is a nice accessory.

I recently bought one for my 650 as well.

I think the usefulness will increase as the difficulty (in terms of force required) increases. It also gives better feel for on press priming.

Again, nice accessory, but subject to preference and not what I personally would consider mandatory. But if you are uncomfortable, it is probably worth trying.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I just ordered a Inline Fabrication roller handle for My Lee Classic the other day. I was sizing 300 .308, halfway through decided there has to be a better way. Just getting the roller handle will be worth it, compared to the ball. The palm of My hand is still raw.

I'll let You know in a few days.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:06:26 PM EDT
[#4]
I have two of them on two presses that I like a lot. I also have a ball on a Dillon 550 that I prefer on that press because of removing my hand each pass to feed a shell. On my single stage and dillon 650, I don't remove my hand from the handle each time and prefer the roller.

I would also recommend the case kicker with the two bin holders. Big time saver with a single stage.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:10:23 PM EDT
[#5]
What do You mean by case kicker?

Edit, nevermind, I found what it is. But he doesn't offer it for the Lee classic yet.
Link Posted: 2/8/2016 2:46:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just ordered a Inline Fabrication roller handle for My Lee Classic the other day. I was sizing 300 .308, halfway through decided there has to be a better way. Just getting the roller handle will be worth it, compared to the ball. The palm of My hand is still raw.

I'll let You know in a few days.
View Quote

I appreciate all the feedback. I hope to see a follow up once you have it installed.

By no means do I think it is a needed item more of a way to remove an annoyance to an enjoyable hobby.

While I was looking I did see Inline offers the Case Kicker for the classic turret. Again not a needed item but I could see where that would speed things a little bit.
*edit for link*
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 10:58:32 AM EDT
[#7]
After another session last night I decided to pull the trigger and order the roller handle from Inline as well as the case kicker I mentioned above.

After I receive both and have a little while to play around I'll post my thoughts of them.
Link Posted: 2/9/2016 11:01:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I bought that and its awesome....frankly everything I have bought from Inline has been great.  They are GTG.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top