Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/30/2015 11:14:05 PM EDT
Wondering if there is anything out there you guys utilize for inventory tracking? Prefer free and not me creating a spreadsheet.
Simply want to know how much of each powder I have on hand approx. grains left, bullets, primers, and so on.
No need for range reporting etc.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 6:12:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Try this,

http://reloadersrfrnce.sourceforge.net/
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 9:07:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I set up a list in my phone in the "Notes" app.  Works great but, as with any app/form/program, you have to keep up with it every time you reload/restock.

Simple, free, always there.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 10:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I built my own form in 'excel' as I wanted some different some different information.  Not only do I have type, brand, quality, but I also have date purchased, lot number and location.  I know a little over board but......  I have a computer in my reloading room, so it is easy to look up information.  I have the same information on my spread sheet for my primers.  I have a third spread sheet for bullets but with a little different information.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 3:04:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I made a pretty extensive Excel spreadsheet as well.  I have a tab where I put in components purchased and another tab where I track the information from each loading session.  I have a couple of other tabs that are more reporting type.  One is a pivot table with a summary of everything I've loaded.  I can tell how many of each type of bullet I've loaded, how much powder used in each caliber..etc.  The other is an inventory list, so I know almost exactly how much of each component I have on hand.  I have to be diligent about adding every purchase and every round loaded, but I'm fairly OCD so it makes me happy!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Whoa, I am so simple.  I have a list in my google drive ha ha!
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:08:19 PM EDT
[#6]
I reload at a rate that consumes powder as I can afford it. No list required.
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I keep a notepad list on my phone, since I always have a phone.

when I find components i just look on my list and see where I need to pick up the slack
Link Posted: 3/31/2015 8:22:15 PM EDT
[#8]
could those of you that have created xls. email me a copy? pm me and i'll post you my email.

As for those that load so quickly components are gone.....I go through plenty as well :-) but...I also won't be looking for anything like most were in 2012. I've got plenty to keep me shooting for the next 5-7 yrs at my current rate on most calibers. That's why I want to track to see where I need to focus on as I've got so much 9mm and 223 i'll probably be passing it on in a will 40 or so years from now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top