Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2015 11:52:14 AM EDT
Is $1,200 for a basic used 1050 setup for 223 a good deal?
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 12:35:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
View Quote

If it's not worn out, it's a very good deal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 2:11:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This^
Especially if the sizer is carbide.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:15:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 3:26:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I missed out on it by about an hour, saw it on craigslist this morning and the ad had only been up since yesterday evening. I'm guessing it was a pretty good deal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 7:26:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I missed out on it by about an hour, saw it on craigslist this morning and the ad had only been up since yesterday evening. I'm guessing it was a pretty good deal.
View Quote

Yeah, typically you see them for around $1400-1500 used.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 8:44:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Yup.  Jump on it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2015 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#7]
I got mine new from Shootersproshop.com (known for blem noslers). Get on their maillist. They send out coupons now and then. I got mine during their 15% off coupon over the holidays. It was the last one (in 308). Since I knew I wanted to run a couple large primer calibers on it, I jumped on it. Like everywhere else, they sell at MSRP ($1740). But with 15% off and flat rate shipping ($12), you can't beat it.

Don't all you guys run over to shootersproshop because last I checked, they have very little Dillon left.

So, recently, I emailed them asking if they were letting their stock dwindle or if they were getting more back in. This was their response:

Good afternoon.

We will be restocking our Dillon selection, however, we do not have a time frame to provide you with.  Please let us know if you have any further questions.

Have a terrific day,
Shooter's Pro Shop

Anyway, they seem like good folks. I just have never gotten them on the phone. Stuff ships really quick. Hopefully they do get more Dillon product back in. I wouldnt mind a deal on a few conversion kits or heads.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top