Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2014 2:53:22 PM EDT
I tried searching but found nothing on this piece of equipment in this sub forum.

Anyone have one of these?  Any comments?

Better? Equivalent? Worse?  than the Thumlers (TT)

I'd like to start wet tumbling and this looks a little more convenient than the TT.  Cost is not my main issue.

Thanks for any input.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 7:35:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Works well, thought about going the TT, but in the end I went with the Frankford.

It can easily do 1100+ 9mm...... 1/2 teaspoon lemi shine, 1/2 tablespoon of Dawn (ultra), and about 2 1/2 hour=like new brass.

If shiny clean brass makes you happy, it will put a smile on your face!

~g
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#2]
It's the most.

Link
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:22:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Bought one a couple months ago, I deprime then throw 10lbs of 9mm in there with the 5 pounds of media, 2 9mm full of dawn and a tiny bit of lemi shine. Comes out looking great and extremely clean.
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 10:14:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I recently bought one.  I cant compare it to the other versions out there because this is the first wet tumbler I have bought.  I have run two loads through it and it has worked perfectly.  The capacity is good, it doesn't leak, and brass comes out very clean.  I would recommend one to anyone looking to start wet tumbling.
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:07:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I have both.
I would not have believed it but I think the Frankford is better.
It spins faster and does a really good job with a lot more capacity than the Thumbler's
The clear window ends are already getting scratched up, so I don't think they're worth much, but the Frankford is superior overall, IMHO
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:22:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 4:33:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Great input everyone!

I believe I'm gonna make the investment!
Link Posted: 9/2/2014 10:42:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:03:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Here is a batch on 9mm I put through my FA wet tumbler.
800 pieces of brass, 1 teaspoon Lemishine, 1 2 second squirt of dawn.

[/URL][/img]
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:32:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Is this tumbler a new item on the market? I ask because when I was researching tumblers a few weeks ago this one never came up on my radar. Based upon how much brass it can hold and its price it seems like a really great deal.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 9:43:01 AM EDT
[#11]
I have had mine about 5 months or so. I think that is when they came out.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 11:49:35 AM EDT
[#12]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is this tumbler a new item on the market? I ask because when I was researching tumblers a few weeks ago this one never came up on my radar. Based upon how much brass it can hold and its price it seems like a really great deal.
View Quote

Not really, I've had mine for 3 or 4 months now.
Link Posted: 9/3/2014 1:12:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top