Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2013 7:30:48 PM EDT
I know your agent would like to know if you reload, and you don't necessarily want them to know, but have you discussed this with your insurance company, and did your payments skyrocket?

On the other hand.... If you do not disclose that you reload, wouldn't you get screwed if your house burned down and it was a result of the powder and primers you didn't tell them about.
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:33:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Smells like a troll to me.    
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:35:49 PM EDT
[#2]
What kind of question is that?
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I dont mean to piss anyone off, or catch someone saying the wrong thing. I was wondering if anyone her has actually spoke with their provider about this. Would they be covered if they didn't and so on....
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:38:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Do you tell your insurance agent if you store 5 gallon cans of gas at your home?  
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:41:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I dont mean to piss anyone off, or catch someone saying the wrong thing. I was wondering if anyone her has actually spoke with their provider about this. Would they be covered if they didn't and so on....

It does not fucking matter, so they dont know.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:41:50 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Do you tell your insurance agent if you store 5 gallon cans of gas at your home?  

Yeah I guess it would be no different than if one of your gas can got ignited somehow and burned your house down. I was just curious if insurance companies are even aware of reloading or even care....
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:44:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/2/2013 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#8]
System Message
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top