Page / 47
Link Posted: 11/1/2016 2:12:03 PM EDT
[#1]
On the way

Link Posted: 11/2/2016 8:32:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder =    Saturationtech enroute to  PhilChordoma

- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 11/3/2016 11:43:36 PM EDT
[#3]
I received the box tonight when I got home from work. I will post a list and pictures tomorrow after work, only 7 hours between shifts, but I do have Boman's address and should be able to get it mailed on my lunch break tomorrow.

Eta: Just got it sent, tracking is 9505513254616309009216. It should arrive Monday.
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 4:38:34 PM EDT
[#4]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder =    PhilChordoma

- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 11/4/2016 5:32:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Alright, now that I am home from work, I received the following in the case, as posted by SaturationTech.

RCBS 270 Weatherby mag dies
RCBS 44 Mag dies
RCBS loading block
Mr Bullet feeder small spring
RCBS powder trickler
Lee locking dies w/traveling spoon
2 Colt Delta Elite badges
2015 Holiday Dillo

Bag 22-250 brass
Bag 219 Zipper brass
Bag 300 WSM brass
Bag 380 auto brass
Bag .40 Smith brass
Bag .25 Auto brass
Bag .45 Auto brass
Bag .38 Special brass

Small bags of the following

.357 Mag brass
.357 Sig brass
.45 Gap brass
.38 Short Colt brass
.41 Mag brass
.220 Swift brass
.458 Lott brass
6mm Remington brass
.38 Smith & Wesson
.454 Casull brass
.45 Win Mag brass
.44 S&W Rimmed brass
.35 Remington brass
.32-20 Win brass
.38 Auto brass
30-06 Brass
7x57 Mauser brass
.480 Ruger brass
.32 H&R Mag brass
7.92x57 Mauser brass
.32 Smith & Wesson brass
.300 Weatherby brass

Bag of 44 caliber bullets
Small bag 110 grain .308 Barnes black tip bullets (300 Blackout)
Small bag 77 grain .224 Nosler Custom Competition bullets

Singles - 7.65 Argentine, .351 SLR, .50 Beowulf, .222 Remington, .32 Winchester Special, .32 S&W Long, .50 BMG, 7mm STW, 338 Lapua, 257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, 444 Marlin, 308 Marlin Exp, 30 T/C, 6.5 Grendel, 22 Hornet, 17 Hornet, 17 Fireball.

What I took

The Holiday Dillo

Powder Trickler

The single .50 Beowulf brass

I also threw out a single case with a completely smashed mouth, a 32 Win Spl

What I added

1 .30-30 Lee Factory Crimp die, never used

1 .40 SW Lyman  case gage, never used

3 more .50 cal brass

4 .25 auto added to the bag

3 more Lee die locking rings added

3 pieces .45 GAP brass added to the bag

Appx 40 .380  brass added to the bag

14 .45 Colt nickel plated

Appx 100 5.7x28 brass

9 .32 SW long  brass added to the bag

Appx 60 .32 auto

2 10mm brass

8 .30 carbine brass

4 7.62x39 Winchester brass, boxer primed

22 6.8 SPC brass

I unfortunately ran out of ziplocs, but there was already a bag with mostly singles, so some of the smaller amounts of brass were put into that. I did also replace a couple of bags that had split open and brass had spilled out.

Link Posted: 11/5/2016 1:10:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/7/2016 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Box is here today. I will try to get pics up tonight. Box probably won't get out for 2 days as I have a 24 hour duty tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/10/2016 8:40:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Sorry for the delay. Been a crazy couple of days.

Here is what was in the box. As detailed above.

Here is what I took

38 spc brass, 357 brass, 77g nosler bullets, 110g barnes bullets.

Here is what I added

Lyman auto primer feed, 30x 243 brass, 40x 300 winmag brass, 11 44 mag brass, and (not pictured) a bunch of wsm brass.

box went out today shipping info will be PMed to the next in line.
Link Posted: 11/11/2016 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#9]

Box holder =    Boman250 enroute to vbfg135

- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech

Things to remember

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Box in hand. You will get it sorted and reported by noon Sunday and out Monday.

Will update as I get all counted and sorted.

What I counted so far:

19- 45 colt

1-45 government

1-45-70

18-44mag 240gr fmj

7-38 short colt

22-6.8 spc

30-243

10-32 s&w

6-6mm rem

79-32 auto

4-7x57 maus

11-32S&w

3-7.62x57 maus

40-219 zipper

8-44 s&wr

11-44 mag

102-5.7

112-45 auto

18-38s&w

6-300 wby mag

10-32 h&r mag

3-30-06

5-458 lott

13-45 win mag

7-454 casull

5-220 swift

39-25 auto

6-480 ruger

25-300 wsm

4-38 auto

80-22-250

16-41 rem

54-35 Remington

3-32-20

29-357 sig

109-40 s&w

bag of singles

5 die nuts

spoon and a fork
took:

4-50 bmg

10-270 wsm

40-300 wim mag

14-45 gap

96-380
What I put in:

15-50 bmg

15-647 grn 50 pills API

1-220 swift die lee  Neck Sizer Die (with decapping unit)

1-220 swift redding body die

50-220 swift new Norma brass

partial box of Berger vld 25 cal 115 grn match bullets

FinalFinish for 30 cal and 257 cal

1 Challenge coin

Link Posted: 11/12/2016 10:52:39 PM EDT
[#11]

Box holder =     vbfg135

- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech

Things to remember

Link Posted: 11/14/2016 4:32:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Box sent.

Link Posted: 11/14/2016 4:43:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Box holder =     vbfg135 enroute to FB41

- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech

Things to remember

Link Posted: 11/16/2016 7:03:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Can i please be taken off the list for right now. Ive had some personal stuff come up and probably will not be able to get the box moving quickly if it came to me.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/16/2016 1:53:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Done
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 3:41:29 PM EDT
[#16]
I've been away from home for work. I checked the tracking info and see that the box has been delivered yesterday.

I'll be home today around 4:00 pm EDT and will post up results shortly after.

I have the next in line's mailing info so the turn around will be quick (go out in tomorrow's mail).
Link Posted: 11/17/2016 4:59:02 PM EDT
[#17]

Box holder =    FB41

- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

Link Posted: 11/17/2016 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#18]
OK- got the box and inventoried it. Everything is like vbfg135 said it was in his post.; I'm not gonna re-type it.

Here's the as-received pic:

Here's what I took-
Brass
.41 Mag
38 auto
45 Gov
45-70
6.8 SPC
44 Mag
Bag of onesy-twosy stuff

Other
Dillo
Fork & spoon (where the hell does a fork and spoon fit into reloading? )

Here's what I added:
More  30-06 brass
20-.264 WinMag brass
Bag of 9mm brass
Bag of .451 diameter muzzle-loader ball

I have a suggestion: This thing has been hugely successful, but let's keep it to stuff that can be used for reloading, modern and blackpowder. If you have 1 or 2 pieces of brass, unless it's really unique, throw it away if you don't want it and keep the other stuff unrelated (fork and spoon and challenge coins- really?).

Just my .02- ignore it, agree with it or tell me to piss off- that's what makes this thread successful.

One last thing: there was a live .44 Mag round in the box- a DEFINITE no-no via USPS. It ain't here anymore.

Box is going out to RCAV8R in the morning mail; I'll IM him the tracking info for PERSEC.

ETA: My one and only medium flat-rate box destroyed itself in the packing process , so I'm shipping it in a large box. The next in line might want to re-pack it in a medium box to save money.

It's been one of those damn days today...
Link Posted: 11/18/2016 1:20:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 11/21/2016 4:06:49 PM EDT
[#20]

Box holder =    FB41 enroute to RCAV8R

- 00sdime00
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

Link Posted: 11/22/2016 3:41:36 PM EDT
[#21]
Any update?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Box just arrived as I was leaving for work. Will report tomorrow. Will also have to pick up some large flat rates, this arrived in a long priority mail box. Hopefully can get it it out Wed also, but may have to wait til friday.
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 8:00:38 PM EDT
[#23]
It's awesome how quickly this is moving guys, keep it up!

What was the significance to the spoon, and is shipping primed brass ok?
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 8:21:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 11/22/2016 11:26:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I don't remember where the spoon came from to be honest...
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 8:13:53 AM EDT
[#26]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't remember where the spoon came from to be honest...
View Quote

No matter where it came from, it ain't there now.
Link Posted: 11/23/2016 9:49:51 AM EDT
[#27]

Box holder =  RCAV8R

- 00sdime00
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

Link Posted: 11/23/2016 3:02:07 PM EDT
[#28]
Long flat rate box arrived yesterday, Transferred most stuff to a regular large flat rate box, replaced a few split bags.

Only took .45 ACP brass
9mm Brass
.451 round balls.

Added:

.356 115gr RN lead bullets from missouri bullet co. Took this from a previous box but never used them
300 win mag cases, hornady, once fired

Wanted to add a bunch of 22-250 once fired, and 7mm mag, but out of room. Next time maybe.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Box arrived today. I am just getting home, but will try to inventory and post pics later this evening.
Link Posted: 11/26/2016 8:27:59 PM EDT
[#30]

Box holder =  00sdime00

- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

Link Posted: 11/27/2016 8:48:30 PM EDT
[#31]
I was a little ambitious last night but here it goes.
Case of cases as received;

I counted;
357 SIG – 24
45 COLT – 14
480 RUGER – 6
218 ZIPPER – 40
300 WEATHERBY MAG – 5
220 SWIFT – 56
7.92mmX57mm MAUSER – 3
22-250 – 80
243 WIN – 30
32 S&W – 11
6mm REM – 6
25 AUTO – 39
454 CASULL – 7
300 WSM – 25
7mmX57mm MAUSER
44 S&W .R – 8
32 H&R MAG – 10
38 SHORT COLT – 7
.32-20 WIN – 3
35 REM – 5
264 WIN MAG – 20
458 LOTT – 5
30-06 SPRING – 17
45 WIN MAG – 13
38 S&W – 18
300 WIN MAG – 51
.50 BMG – 15
32 AUTO – 79
5.7mmX28mm – 102
.50 650gr PULLS – 15
.25 CAL 115gr BERGER VLD - BOX
.30-30 LEE FCD - 1
LEE  LOCK RINGS – 5
RCBS 44 MAG DIE SET
RCBS 270 WBY MAG DIE SET
REDDING 220 SWIFT BODY DIE
TUBBS FINAL FINISH 30 CAL
TUBBS FINAL FINISH 25 CAL
LYMAN 40 S&W CASE GAUGE
LYMAN AUTO PRIMER FEED
RCBS LADING BLOCK
44 MAGNUM 240GR PLATED - 18
.356 MBC 115gr LRN - 50

What I took;

I took the RCBS loading block, 5 of the .50 BMG pulls, the 44 MAG RCBS die set, the 44 MAG 240gr plated bullets, the bag of 5.7mmX28mm, and one each of the following cases;
264 WIN MAG
458 LOTT
38 S&W
.32-20 WIN
44 S&W .R
7mmX57mm MAUSER
32 AUTO
45 WIN MAG
38 SHORT COLT
32 H&R MAG
454 CASULL
6mm REM
220 SWIFT
32 S&W
7.92mmX57mm MAUSER
300 WBY MAG
218 ZIPPER
480 RUGER
300 WSM

I added the following;

303 BRITISH – 9
32 S&W LONG – 3
280 REM – 4
.25-06 REM – 13
7mm-08 REM – 14
7.5mmX55mm SSWISS – 20
.44-40 WIN – 9
.224 62gr BARNES TTSX – 20
.224 77gr SIERRA TMK – 20
.308 208gr HORNADY ELD-M – 20
.308 220gr SIERRA SMK - 20
25×137 mm - 1
Sending the next in line an IM and hope to have it shipped out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 11/27/2016 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 11/30/2016 4:51:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Did this get shipped out?
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 2:47:58 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Did this get shipped out?
View Quote

Just printed the shipping label and it will be dropped off at the PO first thing in the morning, en route to Pops01.
Link Posted: 12/1/2016 3:33:07 PM EDT
[#35]
I want to go on the record and say Im not fan of the new transition.....

Box holder =  00sdime00 enroute to Pops01

- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going! [b][/b]
Link Posted: 12/2/2016 9:31:36 PM EDT
[#36]
It is a little weird so far
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 9:09:09 PM EDT
[#37]
dnmccoy,
It may just be my phone but using the mobile site of this new crappy version when I click the hyperlinked list of names in your posts to IM the person ahead of me I get redirected to the Sponge Bob 404 page.
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:23:55 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 12/3/2016 10:56:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Ill look at it, this new format sucks. Im hoping they get the bugs worked out soon!
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 3:48:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Ill look at it, this new format sucks. Im hoping they get the bugs worked out soon!
View Quote

Looks like the URL changed.

To: http://www.ar15.com/member/user.html?id=256175

Link Posted: 12/6/2016 9:19:31 PM EDT
[#41]
Do we know where the box is?
Link Posted: 12/6/2016 11:21:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 2:28:10 PM EDT
[#43]
Ill fix the list today when I get the kids down for a nap...hopefully Pops will update soon
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:17:39 PM EDT
[#44]

Box holder =  00sdime00 enroute to Pops01

- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker
- tzzler44
- LeadRX
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- 99avant
- Scorpius
- Brotherbadger
- Ducksmasherrichard

Things to remember

Link Posted: 12/7/2016 4:19:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Got it fixed, anyone know how to tell when someone last logged in now? Not shown on the new profile
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:28:31 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Ill fix the list today when I get the kids down for a nap...hopefully Pops will update soon
View Quote

The box is in transit and pops should have it by Saturday at the latest. I fell down on the job on shipping this out and forgot all about it sitting in my back seat. I had final exams on Monday and Tuesday, and my mind was elsewhere during the last week with study. I know that's not much of an excuse, but I sincerely apologize for the undue delay.
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 6:55:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 12/7/2016 7:01:44 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Thanks for the update. Have any tracking info?
View Quote

Sure do. I dropped it off yesterday morning at the PO in Auburn.
Link Posted: 12/8/2016 12:28:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 12/10/2016 4:21:39 PM EDT
[#50]
I just got home. The case arrived yesterday. I will go through it tonight and have it shipped on Monday.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top