Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 9:37:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder =   tzzler44

- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 9/16/2016 7:16:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Everything will now fit into a medium flat rate box. I'll get it out to jojo today.

What was in the box:

7.57 Mauser
7.76 Arg
32 Auto
243 Win
22-250 (consolidated two bags)
45 win mag
.380 auto
300 wby mag
458 Lott
bag of 0.323" bullets
Die nuts and the traveling spoon. Sounds like a bluegrass band.
41 Rem mag
44 special
219 Zipper
357 Sig
25 auto
480 ruger
32 HR mag
32 S&W
32 ACP
357 Sig
6mm Rem
Aeroshell 33ms Grease
300 savage
10mm
454 Casull
300 WSM (brass)
300 WSM (nickel)
Dillon Precision Loading labels
Lee primer pocket cleaner
RCBS 270 WBY dies - sizing and seating dies
Mr. Bullet feeder small spring
44 mag
30-30
45 acp

What I took:

44 mag
.30-30
.45 ACP

What I added (several consolidated into existing bags):

8mm NO-GO heaspace gauge
38 S&W
45 gov't
7.7 jap
7.92x57 mauser
30 carbine
220 swift
.30-06
35 rem
32 s&w
.38 augot
.22 hornet
.25 auto
32-20 win
.219 zipper
8mm mauser
.25-06
41 rem mag (primed)
454 Casull
45 Colt
44 S&W R
44 S&W spl
.38 AMU
.222 rem
.256 win mag
.250 HP
.32 Rem Spl
.303 Brit
.32 S&W L
.38 S&W spl
5.7x28

Link Posted: 9/16/2016 4:40:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Tracking number: 9505 5152 3276 6260 0367 37
Expected delivery is monday
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 10:54:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I received the package . It will go out tomorrow or Thursday.
Link Posted: 9/20/2016 1:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder =   jojo4711

- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 9:43:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Sorry for the delay, both my kids got sick on different days so I was busy in the evenings to say the least.

Here is what was in the box:

I took the aeroshell grease and .357 sig cases:

I put in 20 .44 magnum cases and 20 .44 240gr flat nose bullets

Package went out this morning, should be there Monday.

Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:12:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/23/2016 10:32:08 AM EDT
[#8]

Box holder =   jojo4711 enroute to  pmodas

- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/26/2016 7:23:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Box arrived today.

Here is what was in it:

Here is what I added:

250+ .45 ACP cases
8 .44 Magnum cases (added in with the other 20)
9 .308 Win Cases
100+ 7.62x39 cases (I know some of you reload them)

Here is what I took:

4 .30 carbine Cases
2 .22 Hornet Cases
.38 AMU Cases
Dillon labels
Lee primer pocket tool

Package will go out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:44:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 12:58:07 AM EDT
[#11]
Too bad I'm not next lol, I need some .45 acp to go with my new 1911
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 8:57:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Box holder = pmodas

- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:07:48 PM EDT
[#13]
On the way to drewsy64

Tracking # 9505515620016271040638
Link Posted: 9/29/2016 1:46:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Case arrived today, I'll get it opened up a bit later.

Edit:

The contents:

I took 2 locking die nuts, 2 458 casings and the .45 brass.

What I added:

RCBS 3 die set for .44 mag (need a little TLC but not much) ~50 .44mag casings (added to existing brass) and the traveling spoon look pitiful so I added a traveling fork.

Hope to have it out tomorrow to LeadRX.
Link Posted: 9/30/2016 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#15]
Bump for edit/update

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Case arrived today, I'll get it opened up a bit later.

Edit:

The contents:
<a href="http://s722.photobucket.com/user/drewsy64/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsiumgcpqv.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/drewsy64/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsiumgcpqv.jpeg~original</a>

I took 2 locking die nuts, 2 458 casings and the .45 brass.

What I added:
<a href="http://s722.photobucket.com/user/drewsy64/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsal8lkvk1.jpeg.html" target="_blank">http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww225/drewsy64/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsal8lkvk1.jpeg~original</a>

RCBS 3 die set for .44 mag (need a little TLC but not much) ~50 .44mag casings (added to existing brass) and the traveling spoon look pitiful so I added a traveling fork.

Hope to have it out tomorrow to LeadRX.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/30/2016 2:35:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Box holder = drewsy64

- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 10/1/2016 11:12:38 AM EDT
[#17]

Due on Monday to LeadRX
Link Posted: 10/1/2016 11:16:55 AM EDT
[#18]

Box holder = drewsy64 enroute to Leadrx

- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 10/5/2016 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Any update?
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 7:49:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Any update?
View Quote

**Apologies**
Link Posted: 10/5/2016 10:38:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 2:08:37 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh sorry, I haven't checked my po box, I'll pick I up and ship out tommorow
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 9:06:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Skip me this round. I'm currently stuck in Trinidad for at least another week.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 3:35:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Picked up package today, shipping out tommorow morning pics coming soon.
Link Posted: 10/6/2016 4:41:05 PM EDT
[#25]

Box holder =  Leadrx

- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 10/6/2016 8:29:47 PM EDT
[#26]
Ok, opened it up, I took the bag of steel cased 7.62x39,  and the few 308 win casings. I am adding 50 cleaned and tumbled LC 5.56 casings, and a few oddball casings that I have a bag of. Pics will come later tonight and it will be shipped in the AM/as soon as I have the shipping info fork next in line.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#27]
PO closed today, shipping tommorow

I added 50 nickel plated 44 mag casings and a case holder block.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:15:01 PM EDT
[#28]

Box holder =  Leadrx enroute to Scorpius

- dnmccoy 16
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 3:36:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Shipped, I'll edit in teaching info shortly.

Ok so I shipped it earlier today. I took the steel cases 7.62 casings to make space and the bad of .308 casings. I added 50 nickel plated 44 mag casings and a Rcbs casing tray.

Eta: please re roll me into the list.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 8:43:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Received the box today. Was taped up very well :-)

Looks like it's a brass exchange! So hopefully I can help that.

Here is what it came with:

Here is what I put in it.

RCBS Powder Trickler
Digital Calipers

Brass in:
45 GAP - 11
454 Casull - 2
50 Beo - 1
380 - 8
351 SLR - 1
40 cal - 112
357 sig - 24
357 - 19
38 spl - 18
.45 cal - 113
38 short colt - 8
44 mag - 2
32 H&R - 1

I took out

1 qty - 8mm brass (badly bent rim, to the trash pile. be careful folx....new guys might not look and reload it)
1 qty - 303 british brass
35 qty - 32 auto acp. (man....am I going to have to start reloading this caliber now?)
27 qty - 10 mm brass
48 qty - .323 155gr pulls.
8mm no go (perfect timing. I was needing this!)

emailed next in line. need shipping info.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:08:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 8:41:46 PM EDT
[#32]
No
Response yet from next in line. Best case it'll go out Monday
Link Posted: 10/14/2016 9:17:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Check your email,  I'll send you a pm now
Link Posted: 10/15/2016 8:54:38 PM EDT
[#34]

Box holder =   Scorpius

- dnmccoy 16
- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:25:36 AM EDT
[#35]
9405 5036 9930 0410 3326 60

ships Monday

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/21/2016 11:59:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Where are we at with the case? No one has posted in a week almost.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 2:32:40 AM EDT
[#37]
Looks like it's awaiting pickup as of the 19th.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:46:32 AM EDT
[#38]
It's my fault, we had to run out of town to finalize our boys adoption and just got home late last night. I'll pick it up Monday and get it going again
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I would say that trumps the box!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 7:02:03 PM EDT
[#40]
Yeah, we only had a few days notice for the hearing so we didn't have a lot of time to preplan. Worth it though!
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 8:40:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Sweet, congrats!!! No rush, just someone usually posts every couple days.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 9:29:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Box holder =    dnmccoy 16

- Saturationtech
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse

Things to remember

Link Posted: 10/25/2016 12:33:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Back again for the 16th time!

Weve been incredibly busy with our 2 kids, but Im glad to see this still going!

This is what the box is looking like now

I took the digital calipers

And filled a bag with 22-250 from my dad

Still waiting to hear from Saturationtech, if I dont hear from him by tomorrow I will go to the next on the list
Link Posted: 10/25/2016 10:32:43 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/26/2016 11:31:21 AM EDT
[#45]

Box holder =    dnmccoy enroute to Saturationtech

- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17

Things to remember

Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:01:41 PM EDT
[#46]
Any update? Box was delivered 2 days ago
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 11:04:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Dupe
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 7:25:27 AM EDT
[#48]
Got it. I'll post pics and inventory tonight.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 5:20:32 PM EDT
[#49]
Inventory as received. I'll edit this post a little later with a list of everything.

RCBS 270 Weatherby mag dies
RCBS 44 Mag dies
RCBS loading block
Mr Bullet feeder small spring
RCBS powder trickler
Lee locking dies w/traveling spoon
2 Colt Delta Elite badges

Bag 22-250 brass
Bag 219 Zipper brass
Bag 300 WSM brass
Bag 380 auto brass
Bag .40 Smith brass
Bag .25 Auto brass
Bag .45 Auto brass
Bag .38 Special brass

Small bags of the following

.357 Mag brass
.357 Sig brass
.45 Gap brass
.38 Short Colt brass
.41 Mag brass
.220 Swift brass
.458 Lott brass
6mm Remington brass
.38 Smith & Wesson
.454 Casull brass
.45 Win Mag brass
.44 S&W Rimmed brass
.35 Remington brass
.32-20 Win brass
.38 Auto brass
30-06 Brass
7x57 Mauser brass
.480 Ruger brass
.32 H&R Mag brass
7.92x57 Mauser brass
.32 Smith & Wesson brass
.300 Weatherby brass

Bag of 44 caliber bullets

Singles - 7.65 Argentine, .351 SLR, .50 Beowulf, .222 Remington, .32 Winchester Special, .32 S&W Long

What I took... The 44 special and mag cases

And some singles for my collection

I'll get pics and inventory of what I added tonight and finish up this update. Next in line has been IM'd and has responded. Box will go out tomorrow.

I also ran the bag of .45 ACP cases through my tumbler for a few hours to clean them up some.

What I added

Small bag 110 grain .308 Barnes black tip bullets (300 Blackout)
Small bag 77 grain .224 Nosler Custom Competition bullets
2015 Holiday Dillo
Bunch of singles for collectors - .50 BMG, 7mm STW, 338 Lapua, 257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, 444 Marlin, 308 Marlin Exp, 30 T/C, 6.5 Grendel, 22 Hornet, 17 Hornet, 17 Fireball.
Link Posted: 10/31/2016 9:51:52 PM EDT
[#50]

Box holder =    Saturationtech

- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher
- jojo4711
- muddawggin
- t44e6
- nopowerintheverse
-  dnmccoy 17
- hankforker

Things to remember

Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top