Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:27:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Ok so as mentioned this is the 15th time the box has made it back to me. Thanks to everyone for helping to keep this running smoothly!

Im going to have to replace the box, its seen better days!

What was in the box:

I took out this bag o 55gr bullets

I added a brand new rcbs powder trickler and 100+ 44 mag cases

Thank you again to everyone for keeping this fun!
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 6:27:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder -    dnmccoy 15 enroute to suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Saturationtech
- dnmccoy 16

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 8/1/2016 9:43:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/3/2016 5:47:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Box is on the road again
Link Posted: 8/4/2016 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
been awhile.....guess i'm throwing myself back into this groove. amazing it's been going so long. Good thing, now i have more 'extra' stuff to add. Anyone need 250gr 8mm? cause when it hits me  :-)
Link Posted: 8/5/2016 10:09:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Goodie box received. Will be opening Sunday morning, the only day I have 5 min to myself, to take a look inside before the family turns the house into chaos. Plan on shipping it out on Monday.
Link Posted: 8/6/2016 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#7]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder -   suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 8/7/2016 8:57:32 PM EDT
[#8]
What I took 243, 270, 30-30, the powder trickled and a handful of 185 grain 45 cal

What I added (I barely made it fit in)
bullet pen
Spork
Small container of Aeroshell 33ms for any builder
20 cases 35 rem
31-7mm magnum
16-45-70
19-30-40 krag
59-8mm Mauser
44-44 special
8-458 Lott
18-300 savage
And a small handful of 25 acp

Some odd ball calibers I hope will make someone happy
Will be shipping out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#9]
Box enroute to Army_of_end

Quoted:

Box holder -   suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 11:16:28 AM EDT
[#10]

Box holder -   suprmatch enroute to  Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- Boman250

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/10/2016 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Just got the box. Will update when i get home and have time to open it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 8:55:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Got home opened box.

This thing was tricking full! I'm not going to list everything I'd be here forever...

What I took was the 100 s and w brass and the eat n tool

What I added was 95 - .308 110 gr, 1- 45 70, 1- 30 30, 1- 243, 1- 300 Rum, and 1- Loading tray.
I have the next persons address. I will try and get it out tomorrow but it'll more then likely will be Friday til it ggoes out.

Its even fuller now. Nearly had to hold on to some stuff could nearly get the box closed.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 9:36:51 PM EDT
[#13]

Box holder -    Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- Boman250

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/12/2016 1:09:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Box in the mail.

Pm sent to next in line with tracking number.
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 1:24:52 PM EDT
[#15]

Box holder -    Army_of_ender enroute to ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/16/2016 8:57:53 AM EDT
[#16]
I got box last night when i got home. I will unwrap and a
Do it tonight.
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:26:26 AM EDT
[#17]

Box holder -     ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 1:44:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Bump...hows the case doing?
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Hey guys sorry for the extra days.  Kids school and soccer started, its been so busy this week.

I got the box 4 days ago and its packed.  I failed and did not take a photo of everything in box so I apologize.

I took the two bags of 40-75 brass i grabed the crimp cutter tool and the bullet pen.

I put in a large bag of 22-50 and another bag of 40 cal brass.

I mailed the box out this morning.  Here is the tracking number.

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 10:23:27 AM EDT
[#20]

Box holder -   san_antonio_fj

- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- sigpros s1
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/22/2016 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Package received, I'll get pics later and should have it mailed in a day or 2 to kingston_fisher as sigpro said to skip him
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:53:47 AM EDT
[#22]
Its going out today, My boss was out this week and I ended up getting sent all over the state the last 2 days.

What I took

What I added

Should have a tracking number after lunch
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#23]

Box holder -   san_antonio_fj enroute to kingston_fisher

- rmrrm
- sigpros s1
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:47:39 AM EDT
[#25]
Package arrived.  Will update later this evening.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:18:50 AM EDT
[#26]

Box holder = kingston_fisher

- rmrrm
- sigpros s1
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 11:55:22 AM EDT
[#27]
What was in the box:

What I took:  The 30 Carbine bullets, 7.62x25 and 38 S&W brass, and some single odd brass pieces for the collection.

What I put in: Various brass, Lee PP cleaner, Dillon reloading info tags

I will update with tracking number this evening.

ETA: USPS Tracking number 9505 5119 1967 6244 0089 30
Estimated delivery date 2SEPT16.

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 1:28:33 PM EDT
[#28]

Box holder = kingston_fisher enroute to  rmrrm

- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/31/2016 11:10:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 6:49:03 PM EDT
[#30]
Box received.  IM sent to Sigpros for his address.

I will go through it this weekend and get it in the mail on Tuesday.  

More to follow.
Link Posted: 9/2/2016 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#31]
Sigpros asked to be removed, go to the next please
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 5:39:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sigpros asked to be removed, go to the next please
View Quote

IM sent to Brotherbadger
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 10:13:09 PM EDT
[#33]
Info sent
Link Posted: 9/3/2016 11:03:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/4/2016 8:54:36 PM EDT
[#35]
I got the box awhile back. But was not added back to it. Could i please be added again?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 7:22:31 PM EDT
[#36]
Went through the box.  Below is what was in it upon arrival:

Here is what I took:

.40 S&W brass
7mm Rem Mag brass
.243 bullets

Here is what I added:

.357 Sig brass
10mm brass
.380 brass

Box will go out Tuesday to Brotherbadger.  I will update with tracking info.

USPS tracking 9405503699300387296842.  Expected delivery is Thursday, 9/8.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 10:34:32 PM EDT
[#37]
IM sent for an add to the list.
Link Posted: 9/5/2016 11:05:00 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 8:44:17 AM EDT
[#39]
Received the tracking info.

Email sent to tzzler44 to get his info.
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 10:07:32 AM EDT
[#40]
Sent Badger my mailing info, and I've got Jojo's address for a quick turnaround
Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:16:36 AM EDT
[#41]

Box holder =  rmrrm enroute to Brotherbadger

- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/6/2016 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#42]
Im trying to keep up, we are 8 hours from home adopting our 2nd baby so Im working on my phone or the shitty Hilton business center
Link Posted: 9/9/2016 5:49:03 PM EDT
[#43]
Came in today. I'm out of town on business until tomorrow night(if USPS was on time and delivered it yesterday it would already be in the mail back out), but I'll get it out Monday. I'll update with pictures Saturday night/Sunday.
Link Posted: 9/12/2016 11:35:45 AM EDT
[#44]

Box holder =   Brotherbadger

- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 5:32:54 PM EDT
[#45]
Box is on its way. Tracking number 9505510998116257032091.

I'll upload pics once I get home.

Edit: here are the pics. I'm linking instead of embedding because I'm on mobile and unsure how to resize on my phone.

Pic of everything.

What I put in:

A quart bag of unprocessed 45 ACP
A Lee locking nut

What I took:

Bag of 8mm Mauser
Bag of 30-40 Krag
The 38/55 die set
Link Posted: 9/13/2016 5:45:19 PM EDT
[#46]

Box holder =   Brotherbadger enroute to  tzzler44

- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Leadrx
- Saturationtech
- Scorpius
- dnmccoy 16
- PhilChordoma
- Boman250
- vbfg135
- FB41
- RCAV8R
- 00sdime00
- army_of_ender
- Pops01
- kingston_fisher

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/13/2016 10:42:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 7:34:30 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Please post pics next time as per the rules of this thread. Links not so much. Thanks.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Box is on its way. Tracking number 9505510998116257032091.

I'll upload pics once I get home.

Edit: here are the pics. I'm linking instead of embedding because I'm on mobile and unsure how to resize on my phone.

Pic of everything.

link

What I put in:

link

A quart bag of unprocessed 45 ACP
A Lee locking nut

What I took:

link

Bag of 8mm Mauser
Bag of 30-40 Krag
The 38/55 die set
Please post pics next time as per the rules of this thread. Links not so much. Thanks.  

Ok. I embedded them instead of linking to the pictures now.
Link Posted: 9/14/2016 8:18:30 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/15/2016 6:28:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Box received in good condition today. I'm going out of town tomorrow for the weekend so may not be able to get the box out until monday, but I've go the next guy's address and I'll do my best to get pictures up tomorrow.
Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top