Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 6/7/2016 1:28:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 6:41:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Box received. Replaced box with new box.

Here is what was in the box:

Here is what I added:

Here is what I took:

Next person in line has been messaged. Will update when box is shipped.
Link Posted: 6/9/2016 11:09:32 PM EDT
[#3]
When it come my turn likely next week, I will be sharing with another local (AJE) who is 15 minute down road here,, he got box last time and I went over and visit with the box, so it be couple day before I turn it around..
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 4:23:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Moose-Hunter not ready, message sent to SBR7_11.
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 6:29:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Moose-Hunter not ready, message sent to SBR7_11.
View Quote

Reply  couple minute ago  
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 8:33:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 3:29:02 PM EDT
[#7]
USPS just picked it up, on the way to SBR7_11.

Thank you
Link Posted: 6/11/2016 3:51:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder - PKT1106 enroute to SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 7:57:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Case arrived yesterday (Monday),, son had my modem tied up with  XBOX all evening.   I did open box and breeze through it, a lot of the bags poor condition, couple wore through and spill a few brass

AJE will be over tonight to donate,  I'll try to get pics, and re-pack, should ideally be on move again Wed hopefully  to Turbo via lunch visit to USPS around corner from shop here
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 10:17:03 AM EDT
[#10]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder -  SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 6/14/2016 11:55:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Contents :

48 / 22-250
bag of blue bullets
17 / 9mm
5 / berdan prime Nagant (removed to scrap bucket)
50 / 38 S&W
59 / 22 Hornet
2 / 223 WSSM
40 / 30 Carb primed
11 / 45-70 (dirty like black powder)
17 / 6.5 bullets
box of 25 cal bullets (did not count)
5 / 7.62x25 ?
6 / 7mm Weatherby Mag
4 / Lee die ring
1 /  traveling spoon ?
39 / 45 LC ?
6 / 6mm Rem
8 / 243
64 / 45 GAP
41 219 Zipper (primed, look corrosive primer)
LEE 45 acp powder through die
4 / 7x57 (Mauser)
1 / spring thingie
1 / 32 auto
LEE scale
2 / Marlin locks
2 / steel plate

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I took (48) 22-250 and Blue bullets, and the (17) 9mm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Added :

16 / 32 Auto
4 / 454 Casull (1 to be used as dummy)
12 / 44 Mag
17 / 45 Win Mag
104 / 357 SIG
24 / nickel 223

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As received, bags poor condition, all repack in new ZIPLOCK qt freezer bags

I think I had a big bag of 32 Auto and some 25 Auto, could not find right away, and AJE not able to make it,,  so  I did not want to tie up box extra day.  

Turbo--- on the way to you here at lunch time EST

Track - 9505515434706167121507

Link Posted: 6/20/2016 8:36:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Took delivery of the case today. Unexpected events happened and i will not be able to go thru the box. I will pm next in line to get his address. Once i have received the address, i will have my mother in law send it out. Im sorry guys
Link Posted: 6/20/2016 9:30:56 PM EDT
[#13]
Turns out i already have the next in lines address. The box will be sent out tomorrow. I will update again with tracking.

Again, i was unable to go thru the box due to unexpected events (family) and my mother in law will be sending it out for me. Thank you
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 5:08:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Took delivery of the case today. Unexpected events happened and i will not be able to go thru the box. I will pm next in line to get his address. Once i have received the address, i will have my mother in law send it out. Im sorry guys
View Quote

Hope all is well with you and family !!
Link Posted: 6/21/2016 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#15]

Box holder -  tuboBOOSTIN enroute to  jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/23/2016 12:01:43 PM EDT
[#16]
I have not received any tracking info, so I will update when I receive the package
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 9:47:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Im very sorry guys. There was a death in the family and we havent been able to get the box out.

The box will be shipped out tomorrow for sure.  Again, I'm very sorry for the delay.
Link Posted: 6/23/2016 10:58:29 PM EDT
[#18]
Hey man no problem and no rush. Sorry to hear that.
Link Posted: 6/24/2016 6:24:54 PM EDT
[#19]
Got it sent out today. USPS says it will be delivered tomorrow. If this was an entirly different situation I have going on, I would of just drove it to the next in line as he is not far from me.

" />
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 3:47:32 PM EDT
[#20]
I received the box Saturday. Here are the contents as received:

Here is what I took:

Added a Lee universal decapping die and 50 .45 cases:

Box will go out Tuesday to next in line
Link Posted: 6/26/2016 5:39:10 PM EDT
[#21]

Box holder -  jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 4:03:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:37:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Just got home to find the box delivered on my doorstep. It looks like it got loved tenderly by the postal service... one of the corners was busted open despite being reinforced with what appears to be several layers of tape. Will do a complete inventory (see if anything fell out) and post pictures here in a bit. Already have the next in line's address so it will go out tomorrow or Saturday.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#24]
"tenderly loved"

I wonder if there are a couple USPS employees out there, like the ones near dnmccoy, who have seen that case so many times they're just pissed off at it.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:02:23 PM EDT
[#25]
I stopped doing home pickups

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Here's the box as I got it. The only thing that seems to be missing from going back through the previous inventories are the 17 6.5 Bullets.

What was in the box:

2 - Marlin Locks
Lee Powder Scale
Spring Thingy
4 lock rings and a spoon
2 - Metal Bars
Bottle of Sinclair Case Turning Lube
Lee .45 ACP Powder Die
Lee Universal Decapping Die
Box of 25 Cal Bullets
50 - 38 S&W
11 - .45-70
6 - 7mm Weatherby Magnum
50 - .45 ACP
104 - .357 Sig
39 - .45LC?
41 - .219 Zipper
17 - .45 Win Mag
5 - 7.62x25
2 - WSSM
3 - .454 casull
6 - 6mm Rem,
8 - .243
17 - .32 Auto
64 - .45 GAP
59 - .22 Hornet
40 - .30 Carbine
4 - 7x57

What I added:

91  - .380 Cases
24 - .357 Sig Cases (added to existing bag for a grand total of 128)
90 - .40 S&W cases
8 - .30-06 Cases
48 - .355" Dia. 124 Gr. bullets
48 - .323" Dia. Bullets (47 155gr 1 196 gr) Pulled from mil surp ammo.

What I took:

Lee Universal Decapping Die
40 - .30 Carbine
59 - .22 Hornet
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 4:25:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Box is on the way to Edlips. Should be there Tuesday. I used a new box and heavily reinforced it, so hopefully everything arrives intact.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Box holder - pmodas enroute to  Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 5:51:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Just got the box. Will go through it tonight and update this post. Have next in list address and will ship out tomorrow.

Box showed up surprisingly well.

Contents;
2 - Marlin Locks
Lee Powder Scale
Spring Thingy
4 lock rings and a spoon
2 - Metal Bars
Lee .45 ACP Powder Die
Box of 25 Cal Bullets
50 - 38 S&W
11 - .45-70
6 - 7mm Weatherby Magnum
50 - .45 ACP
128 - .357 Sig
39 - .45LC?
41 - .219 Zipper
17 - .45 Win Mag
5 - 7.62x25
2 - WSSM
3 - .454 casull
6 - 6mm Rem,
8 - .243
17 - .32 Auto
64 - .45 GAP  
4 - 7x57
91 - .380 Cases
90 - .40 S&W cases
8 - .30-06 Cases
48 - .355" Dia. 124 Gr. bullets

I kept;
.45 cleaned cases,
48 .355 124gr bullets
8 .30-06 cases

What I put in;
4 - 243 Win cases for a total of 12
10 - 7.62 x 25 cases for a total of 15
21 - .45 cal 185 gr SWC bullets with 10 Hornady paper markers
9 - 270 Win. cases
Lyman Small Primer Pocket Cleaner Tool
Lyman Small Primer Pocket Reamer Tool

Link Posted: 7/5/2016 6:39:00 PM EDT
[#30]

Box holder -  Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 7:37:09 AM EDT
[#31]
Box will go out today after work. Will post tracking number/receipt to this post.

Also added what I took/added to previous post.
Link Posted: 7/6/2016 6:15:32 PM EDT
[#32]

Box holder -  Edlips Enroute to  tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/6/2016 6:42:37 PM EDT
[#33]
Sent today, should be there by Friday.

Link Posted: 7/8/2016 1:26:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Well, it's here.  I have addy from next in line, so it'll fly either tomorrow or Monday at the latest.

Link Posted: 7/8/2016 3:39:44 PM EDT
[#35]

Box holder -   tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/11/2016 5:28:26 PM EDT
[#36]
The Box.

The Contents.

What I added.

What I Removed.

The Details:

Inventory as Arrived

2 - Marlin Locks

Lee Powder Scale

Spring Thingy

4 lock rings and a spoon

2 - Metal Bars

Lee .45 ACP Powder Die

50 - 38 S&W

11 - .45-70

6 - 7mm Weatherby Magnum

128 - .357 Sig

39 - .45LC?

41 - .219 Zipper

17 - .45 Win Mag

2 - WSSM

3 - .454 casull

6 - 6mm Rem,

17 - .32 Auto

64 - .45 GAP

4 - 7x57

91 - .380 Cases

90 - .40 S&W cases

12 - 243 Win

15 - 7.62 x 25

9 - 270 Win. cases

Box of 25 Cal Bullets

21 - .45 cal 185 gr SWC bullets with 10 Hornady paper markers

I removed:

91 - .380 Cases

I added:

95 - 38 Spl

Inventory as shipped:

2 - Marlin Locks

Lee Powder Scale

Spring Thingy

4 lock rings and a spoon

2 - Metal Bars

Lee .45 ACP Powder Die

50 - 38 S&W

11 - .45-70

6 - 7mm Weatherby Magnum

128 - .357 Sig

39 - .45LC?

41 - .219 Zipper

17 - .45 Win Mag

2 - WSSM

3 - .454 casull

6 - 6mm Rem,

17 - .32 Auto

64 - .45 GAP

4 - 7x57

90 - .40 S&W cases

12 - 243 Win

15 - 7.62 x 25

9 - 270 Win. cases

95 - 38 Spl

Box of 25 Cal Bullets

I'm PMing Tracking Info.

Link Posted: 7/14/2016 6:19:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Box is here.  I'll go through it tonight.
Link Posted: 7/14/2016 7:30:56 AM EDT
[#38]

Box holder -   SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/15/2016 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#39]
What was in the box

What I took

.45 Gap
45 Colt
7mm Weatherby
223 WSSM
1 ea 38 S&W
1 ea 45 Win Mag
1 ea 219 Zipper - didn't have any of these in my collection

What I added

25 ea 7mm Remington Mag
25 ea 270 Winchester
270 Weatherby Die set
Lee 45 ACP seating die to go with the Lee 45 powder through die
Sample pack of 10 50 grain .224 Nosler ballistic tip
LaRue Christmas dillo.

Have shipping address for next person.  I'll try and get it out tomorrow.  If not, Monday.
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#40]

Box holder -   SaturationTech enroute to  FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/18/2016 1:36:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Had to delete your pic, you has Per info showing, tracking # below. dryflash3

On the way

USPS tracking #9505 5158 0726 6200 0040 34

Link Posted: 7/20/2016 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Box is here.
Contents:

For a list, see previous post; I'm too tired to re-type it.

I took:
7mm Mag brass
243 brass

I added:
10-40 S&W cases
5- 38 cases
(makes both bags 100 ct)
1 box of 40 grain V-Max .224 bullets.

IM sent to boman250.

UPDATE: Heard from boman250; tracking information sent to him via IM.
Link Posted: 7/21/2016 8:56:46 AM EDT
[#43]

Box holder -   FB41 enroute to  boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/23/2016 3:04:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Got the box today in good shape. Will inventory and pics tonight. Today is Comicon here in San Diego, gonna go check it out.

EDIT:

In the box

2 - Marlin Locks
Lee Powder Scale
Spring Thingy
4 lock rings and a spoon
2 - Metal Bars
Lee .45 ACP Powder Die
Lee 45 ACP seating die
50 - 38 S&W
11 - .45-70  
128 - .357 Sig
41 - .219 Zipper
17 - .45 Win Mag  
3 - .454 casull
6 - 6mm Rem,
17 - .32 Auto  
4 - 7x57
100 - .40 S&W cases  
15 - 7.62 x 25
34 - 270 Win. cases
100 - 38 Spl
Box of 25 Cal Bullets
Box of 45 cal bullets
10 - .224 cal nosler 50g
Box of .224 cal 40g vmax
Dillo bottle opener
270 Weatherby Die set

What I took:
Broken lee powder scale.

100 - 38 special cases
box of 40g vmax
45 acp seating die
dillo bottle opener (cuz I'm thirsty)
10 nosler 50g bullets

What I added:

86 - Sierra .224 cal 55g spiter
150 - Hornady 55g FMJBT
16 - .243 cases
15 - 30-30 cases
18 - 300 WSM cases

IM sent to dnmccoy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2016 12:52:15 AM EDT
[#45]
       <pic of comicom females removed> dryflash3

Oh, and completely off topic but comicon was awesome.

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 10:15:35 AM EDT
[#46]

Box holder -   boman250 enroute to dnmccoy 15
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- kingston_fisher
- rmrrm
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- drewsy64
- Saturationtech
- dnmccoy 16

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/25/2016 7:54:55 PM EDT
[#47]
Package just sent out.

Tracking info sent via IM.

Sorry about the Comicon pic. Sometimes I forget we aren't GD in here.
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 10:17:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Case made it in, will report with pics tonight
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 8:09:29 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 7/31/2016 9:06:01 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

7th or 8th round trip?
This thread has worked out very well.

View Quote

15th time back to me

Wow! Even more impressive.

Sorry hit the edit button instead of quote. dryflash3

Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top