Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 1:54:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Update: I have exchanged addresses with freqlord98 and DucksmasherRichard. freqlord98 provided a tracking number and dropped the package at the post office.
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 2:08:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder -  freqlord98 enroute to gshellen s1
- Ducksmasherrichard
- sirgarreth
- PharetH
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 4/5/2016 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Package inbound, stand by for pics
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 7:50:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 12:39:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Right? Especially when most of us have smartphones
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 8:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]
I received the box today. Its been almost 2 years since I last touched it :(

And I am sad. This project has deteriorated into a state whereby all thats passed around is odd caliber brass :(

But I am back to right that wrong. And to post pictures :)

Full contents picture:

more photos:

What I am taking:

What I placed in the box:
Yes, that's a .44 cal pocket knife... it can be used to debur something :)

An RCBS case trimmer

Box will go out tomorrow.

-gshellen
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 8:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Right? Especially when most of us have smartphones
View Quote

Dumb Phone here,, Tracfone flip phone, voice and text here  
Link Posted: 4/7/2016 11:09:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 1:06:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Excellent report, that's how it's done!

The next guy is lucky with all of the nice additions you made.

Let me say it again, well done sir.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Excellent report, that's how it's done!

The next guy is lucky with all of the nice additions you made.

Let me say it again, well done sir.

+1

Very generous of you.
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Excellent report!
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 12:15:06 PM EDT
[#12]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder - gshellen enroute to Ducksmasherrichard
- sirgarreth
- PharetH
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 4/8/2016 12:16:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Also, if anyone has issues posting pics, pm me and I will send my email that you can send pics to.I'll post them then
Link Posted: 4/9/2016 8:58:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Box is at the post office and due for delivery on Monday. DucksmasherRichard has the tracking number.

Update: Package is at DucksmasherRichard's local Post Office. Scheduled for delivery today.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 9:05:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Received the Box today and here is the run down

What was in the box minus what I took.
</a>" />

What I took
</a>" />

What I added
Mr bullet feeder small spring
RCBS primer pocket tool
1 box of Speer 52gr hollow point and some midway 35grain.
Dillon 650/550 powder die
A 2nd powder measure mount
</a>" />

I will ship out as soon as I get next in line's address.
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 9:10:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Sent  im to sirg. Waiting on reply
Link Posted: 4/11/2016 10:01:33 PM EDT
[#17]

Box holder - Ducksmasherrichard
- sirgarreth
- PharetH
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 1:32:43 PM EDT
[#18]
I kind of figured that case trimmer wouldn't stay in the box very long.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#19]
IM has been replied to. Thanks!
Will start getting everything together to place in the box.
Link Posted: 4/12/2016 3:27:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Box holder - Ducksmasherrichard enroute to sirgarreth
- PharetH
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- FB41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/12/2016 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Received address , will send out tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/18/2016 10:16:46 AM EDT
[#22]
As of now, waiting on box.
Emailed and IM'd PharetH for address so I can get the box out to him as soon as I get it. I will post pics when I receive the box.
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 4:44:27 AM EDT
[#23]
Where are we at with the box?
Link Posted: 4/19/2016 10:35:19 AM EDT
[#24]
I believe the box is on its way to me.
I already have PharetH's address. As soon as I receive the box, I will take the necessary pictures, make the swap and ship the box out to him the next morning.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 11:01:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Any updates on the box?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 1:37:39 PM EDT
[#26]
As of today, I have not received the box.
I just IM'd / Emailed DucksmasherRichard for a tracking number. Will update when I hear something.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:59:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Sorry for dropping the ball on shipping package in a timely manner. I dropped off package today, it will arrive Saturday. Sirgarreth has tracking info.
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 9:06:06 PM EDT
[#28]
Any update?
Link Posted: 4/25/2016 10:33:33 PM EDT
[#29]
Tracking shows package was delivered today 10:40. 9505512236316112469302
Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:56:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Yep, package is now in my hands.
Pic 1 shows (or tries to at least) the contents of the box when I opened it up. (Tablet not included)
Pic 2 shows what I took out of the box. (357 SIG brass, small box of 52gr bullets and can of one shot)
Pic 3 shows what I placed in the box. (30-06 brass, 30-30 brass, 44 MAG brass, .308 brass, all brass is once fired by me and a Qty 50 Missouri Bullet - .357 ACTION, .358 dia, 158GR projectiles)
Box is ready and shipping today PharetH. USPS Priority: 9405503699300312038479

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 9:45:31 PM EDT
[#31]

Box holder -  PharetH
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- FB41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/26/2016 10:59:53 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Box received, have sent IM and email out to the next in line.  Will post a report later tonight.
Link Posted: 4/29/2016 5:58:40 PM EDT
[#34]

Box holder - PharetH
- san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- FB41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 4/30/2016 9:26:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Box shipped out today.  Tracking # 9405509699939905296716
Scheduled for delivery Monday.

Here is what I took.

Here is what was left in the box.

Here is what I added.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 10:38:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/2/2016 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#37]
PM sent to next in line

Whats in the box

What I took

took the MTM cases to make room, If someone wants them PM and ill ship them out

What I added

~100 Barnes TTSX .277 130gr Pulls from american reloading and ~300 180gr 40cal lead flatpoints

Link Posted: 5/2/2016 5:39:19 PM EDT
[#38]

Box holder -  san_antonio_fj
- sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:17:19 PM EDT
[#39]
another pm sent to next in line, If I dont hear anything by tomorrow afternoon I will skip to next on list
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 6:41:51 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
another pm sent to next in line, If I dont hear anything by tomorrow afternoon I will skip to next on list
View Quote

Good plan
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 9:45:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Pm replied too. My fault I missed the pm.
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:02:34 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Pm replied too. Missed the rule where I had to answer in an hour and a half.
View Quote

No need to get snarky. The general rule of thumb is if the next person hasnt replied within a day or so, I skip them a spot to keep the box moving, Its been doing just fine for over 3 years
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:03:02 PM EDT
[#43]

Box holder -  san_antonio_fj enroute to sigpros
- dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:25:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No need to get snarky. The general rule of thumb is if the next person hasnt replied within a day or so, I skip them a spot to keep the box moving, Its been doing just fine for over 3 years
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might be an idea to get the next person address ahead of time so all you have to do is go ahead and slap label on it ship...  I already have Turbo' address (no name) a week or better ago
Link Posted: 5/3/2016 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Might be an idea to get the next person address ahead of time so all you have to do is go ahead and slap label on it ship...  I already have Turbo' address (no name) a week or better ago
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I normally try to but Ive been swamped at work and forgot,  anyways I probably cant get it out til thursday since I have a work trip tomorrow
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 9:36:52 PM EDT
[#46]
Ended up getting it out today so its enroute to sigpro
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 6:36:22 PM EDT
[#47]

This is what was in the box

This is what I took out

I put in
100 .310 123 hornady z maxes
Approx 127 sierra .308 165gr spitzers
8- Speer 225gr 45 cal JHP

I took
The RCBS loading block
The 40 cal lead bullets
Dillon powder die
And 3pcs of 300 savage brass

Thanks for letting me play. I am redoing my loading room and will have more to add to the box soon.
Box labeled up ready to ship to dnmccoy. Wife will try and mail it tomorrow after karate.
Link Posted: 5/6/2016 9:49:35 PM EDT
[#48]

Box holder -  sigpros enroute to dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/9/2016 12:04:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Went out today. Tracking number 9505513970416130157350.
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 1:25:19 PM EDT
[#50]

Box holder -  dnmccoy (14)
- ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250

Things to remember

Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top