BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 1:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Case made it back for its 14th trip!

Heres what she looks like on arrival:

Whats in the box:

Friendly housekeeping reminder to watch the bags and swap em out if they start to get mangled

I added blinged 30/06 brass

I took sierra bullets

Im culling this from the box because its obviously seen better days

Thanks to all for keeping this going, going to post office today to next in line!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 1:31:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder -  dnmccoy (14)  enroute to ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- sigpros

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 1:54:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/12/2016 3:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Sent my info to ontime, in order to streamline the process.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:10:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Box shows delivered on the 14th?
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 11:16:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Box shows delivered on the 14th?
View Quote

Copy that.  I apologise, i was in phoenix on an unplaned trip and just got back last night.  Wife had box waiting for me.  I have the day to my self finally.  I will have the box report in and up today.  Most likely in mail this evening or early am.  I already have the address of the member next in line.

Sorry about the 2 day hang up guys.

Thanks yall.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 2:14:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 2:17:28 PM EDT
[#8]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder -  ontime1969
- Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 3:39:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Here is the stuff that came in the box

These are the items i took.  Bag of 30_06 brass, 2 rcbs die locks, the 10 speer 45 acp projectiles. And the little bullet knife.

Here is what i put in.  22_250 brass and a bunch 40cal and  some308 test loads

Box is in route to the next ARFCOM brother.  I will im him the tracking number.

Edit

Est deliver wednesday.
Link Posted: 5/16/2016 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Box holder -  ontime1969 enroute to Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/16/2016 5:45:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/18/2016 1:32:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Good report.

All is forgiven.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here is the stuff that came in the box

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/HomeD/20160516_091910.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/HomeD/20160516_091854.jpg

These are the items i took.  Bag of 30_06 brass, 2 rcbs die locks, the 10 speer 45 acp projectiles. And the little bullet knife.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/HomeD/20160516_092349.jpg

Here is what i put in.  22_250 brass and a bunch 40cal and  some308 test loads

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/HomeD/20160516_092851.jpg

Box is in route to the next ARFCOM brother.  I will im him the tracking number.

Edit

Est deliver wednesday.

Good report.

All is forgiven.

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 3:35:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Box came in the mail today.

<snip> remember this is a technical forum, not GD, dryflash3

Pics are left as links because I'm on mobile and I can't get them to size correctly.

In the Box:

pic 1

Brass:

22-250

219 Zipper

38 short

7mm Weatherby

9mm Makarov

7mm Mauser

45 Gap

223 WSSM

30-30 Win

38 S&W

7.62x25

A bag of brass with headstamps that I'm not familiar with. Maybe 38 spl?

Bullets:

.277 130gr

What looks like the .310 zmax

Missouri Bullet .357 158gr

Misc:

Lee bullet lube

308 Win dummy rounds

Lee 45 acp powder thru expanding die

Sinclair Neck turning lube

2 firearms locks

6 lee locking dies

A Spoon

A few random things I honestly have no clue what they are.
What I took:

pic 2

30-30 brass

40 cal brass

.357 bullets
What I added:

pic 3

45 ACP Brass

9mm Brass
I've got the Box sealed up, just waiting on the next guy to give me his address.

Link Posted: 5/18/2016 4:16:58 PM EDT
[#14]

Box holder - Brotherbadger
- tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:05:02 PM EDT
[#15]
I've got the address. I'll send it out in the morning.
Link Posted: 5/19/2016 10:42:55 PM EDT
[#16]

Box holder - Brotherbadger enroute to tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/22/2016 8:18:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Sorry about the wait, been without internet last two days. Sent it out Saturday.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:01:24 AM EDT
[#18]
Got it last night, i'll go through it today and post pictures as soon as I can. PMing next in line for address
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 9:37:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Box holder -  tzzler44
- moose-hunter
- LeadRX
- PKT1106
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros

Things to remember

Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:00:30 AM EDT
[#20]
moose-hunter may need to give up his place in line, I'm waiting to hear more from him either way. I'll post pictures tonight, I hope.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 9:17:31 AM EDT
[#21]
Just let me know
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:10:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
moose-hunter may need to give up his place in line, I'm waiting to hear more from him either way. I'll post pictures tonight, I hope.
View Quote

'Tis true...  A rescheduled business trip probably won't allow me to pass the "Case of Cases" on in a expedient fashion.  I've IM'd tzzler44 and instructed him to contact the next person inline.  LeadRX...  You're up!
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 1:43:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 4:04:26 PM EDT
[#24]
I have PMed LeadRX for his address
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 5:32:40 PM EDT
[#25]
What is in the current inventory?
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 6:22:58 PM EDT
[#26]
This isn't a pick and choose thread, either your ready or not.
Link Posted: 5/26/2016 10:38:12 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 8:02:17 PM EDT
[#28]
????
Link Posted: 5/27/2016 11:49:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Sorry the pics took so long. What's the word on who I'm shipping to?

Here's what was in the box (btw who's the joker who put a stainless steel spoon in the baggie with the die lock nuts?):

What I took:

zmax bullets and 45 brass

I also took out the tumble lube and lee case lube... it's been around a few times and no one wants it so I thought I'd clear up some space:

What I put in:

.257 Hornady SSTs
Remington .308 dummy cartridges
6.5mm 100gr bullets
22 Hornet brass
44 S&W SPL brass
30 carbine brass - primed
.45-70 Govt brass
270 winchester brass
.219 Zipper brass - primed
.45 Colt (i think) brass
one .32 auto brass

Link Posted: 5/28/2016 3:35:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Sorry the pics took so long. What's the word on who I'm shipping to?

Here's what was in the box (btw who's the joker who put a stainless steel spoon in the baggie with the die lock nuts?):

View Quote

Wasn't me. I assumed it was for some kind of secret squirrel level of reloading that I obviously wasn't ready for.
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Just go down the list, let me know who it's going to. I know the 1st on the list needs skipped
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 7:48:10 PM EDT
[#32]
well i dont want to skip LeadRX if he's ready and just hasn't checked the forum yet, but i submit to the will of the admin haha
Link Posted: 5/28/2016 8:13:00 PM EDT
[#33]
This needs to keep moving. Let me know whoever ends up responding
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 12:25:46 PM EDT
[#34]
Oh I'm sorry, yeah I'm still in.
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:12:13 PM EDT
[#35]
It'll be shipped out to LeadRX tomorrow
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It'll be shipped out to LeadRX tomorrow
View Quote

Tues ?   Me thinks USPS closed Monday
Link Posted: 5/29/2016 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#37]

Box holder -  tzzler44 enroute to  LeadRX
- PKT1106
- moose-hunter s1
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/1/2016 3:58:37 PM EDT
[#38]
The box went out yesterday

Link Posted: 6/2/2016 2:02:13 PM EDT
[#39]
Got package, will post updates tonight and ship tommorow
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 7:06:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Box holder -  LeadRX
- PKT1106
- moose-hunter s1
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/3/2016 12:24:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Ok, I took the 308 dummy rounds, the S&W pistol loader, and 2 of the die lock nuts.

I am putting a lee powder scale in.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 12:25:37 PM EDT
[#42]
Requested shipping info.
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#43]
I've PM'd you a couple times but so far never seen my name on the list and never got any reply to my PM's, is this a secret squirrel level and up kinda deal or can anyone join in on the fun?
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Probably would, I read but posting has never been a big thing for me and posting in much of this site seems like a terrible idea (especially GD).

Just a bit about my reloading, I started off with pistol (9mm and .45) and some rifle reloading (.223, 30-30) not to save money but to be able to control consistency and as a nice side bonus, shoot more, because the wife can't tell as easily how much I'm spending on components. ;) I picked up a used MEC and reload 12ga now too just for fun, along the way I've picked up brass I don't reload for (10mm and .40 mostly for pistols, all kinds of stuff for rifle brass) and occasionally find a deal on something that I don't end up using at yard sales and stuff so I've got some weird stuff laying around...

I guess that's one way to up my post count. ;)
Link Posted: 6/3/2016 6:21:05 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Probably would, I read but posting has never been a big thing for me and posting in much of this site seems like a terrible idea (especially GD).
View Quote

Makes sense. I don't really post too much(staying out of GD is smart), it's just when someone is still in single digit posts, I can see how they might not want to give the box over, just in case that person is a fly by night guy.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 11:08:27 PM EDT
[#47]
Well, my transmission blew the 1-2 gears, I'm picking up a loaner vehicle while I wait for mine in the shop, I will be shipping it Monday morning, sorry for the wait guys, but this sucks.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 9:43:31 AM EDT
[#48]
Life happens man, it's all good.
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 3:54:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Shipped it to next in line, will be posting the tracking info tonight
Link Posted: 6/6/2016 6:58:39 PM EDT
[#50]

Box holder -  LeadRX enroute to PKT1106
- moose-hunter s1
- SBR7_11
- tuboBOOSTIN
- jojo4711
- pmodas
- Edlips
- tcfla
- SaturationTech
- FB41
- boman250
- dnmccoy 15
- rmrrm
- sigpros
- suprmatch
- Army_of_ender
- ontime1969
- san_antonio_fj

Things to remember

Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top