Page / 47
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:11:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Mailed out today, should arrive Monday.
Link Posted: 8/12/2017 10:35:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder = nopowerintheverse enroute to Rockdoc

- dnmccoy 19
- FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33
- rustybob
- Morgan321
- jojo4711
- Brotherbadger

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 10:18:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Got the box of boxes yesterday.  

What I took:
20 5.56 mm strippers and 2 guides
Small primer pocket reamer
.44 spl dies
Bag of 9 mm brass
5 each .44 wcf brass
Lee scale

What I put in:
2 .45 autorim brass
12 more .45 acp small primer brass
9 .45 cal 405 gr bullets
7 mm mag RCBS dies and shell holder (a little surface rust, inside the dies look fine)
1 bag of 100 170 gr .41 bullets (I have plenty more .41 bullets if interested)
3 each .41 mag seater plugs
.41 mag Dillon 550 caliber conversion and extra shell plate
.41 mag Lee loader set (unused)
.41 mag RCBS die set with extra seater and 2 shell holders
RCBS shell holder # 8   .38 spl/357 mag
Unmarked RCBS? Shell holder

Attachment Attached File

Box heading to Dnmmcoy on Monday.

Tracking # 9405803699300490060218
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 10:36:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 1:36:05 PM EDT
[#5]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder =  Rockdoc enroute to dnmccoy 19

- FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33
- rustybob
- Morgan321
- jojo4711
- LeadRx
- Brotherbadger
- nopowerintheverse

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#6]
I havent seen the trsacking change, but I will be headed into town tomorrow to see if it arrived or not
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Got the notice that the pony express finally delivered it this a.m.

Hope it is in one piece
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Yeah I went to the PO and asked the guy behind the counter if it was back there even though tracking showed nothing. Sure enough it was on the shelf waiting for pickup, they just never scanned it as reayd or put a note in my box. Ill get a report up tonight or tomorrow
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 12:55:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 11:59:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Box holder =  dnmccoy 19 enroute to  FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33
- rustybob
- Morgan321
- jojo4711
- LeadRx
- Brotherbadger
- nopowerintheverse

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/28/2017 12:01:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Sp its the 19th trip back to me, and there isnt anything left from the beginning. Ive been slightly delayed by some much needed overtime

Heres what is in the box

I just grabbed the stripper clips and spoon

I added a nice bag of 115gr FMJ 9mm from RMR

Box is enroute to FB41
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 12:39:13 PM EDT
[#13]
There is some super random press parts in there that I will probably cull if noone snags them, they take up alot of room
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#14]
Hopefully, the box will get here before Friday as I leave for vacation then and won't be back until the 12th.

I sent a PM to Mustb123 for his address to help expedite it.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 6:52:43 PM EDT
[#15]
Will wonders never cease!? Box was scheduled to arrive tomorrow and got here today!

Contents:

What I took out:

Brass: 25-06, .32 S&W, 9mm Mak, .40 S&W (it's made the rounds enough) and the onesy-twosy pieces of brass for my collection.
.41 Mag Lee Loader

What I put in:

(50) .41 Mag brass
(50) .410 diameter 200 grain bullets
(5) pieces Armscor once-fired 7mm Mag brass
(6) stripper clips
(1) loading spoon

I put it all in a new box (it got here pretty beat up); it is ready to go out in tomorrow's mail and the tracking number was IM'd to mustb123.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 11:08:50 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 1:16:40 PM EDT
[#17]

Box holder =  FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33
- rustybob
- Morgan321
- jojo4711
- LeadRx
- Brotherbadger
- nopowerintheverse
- dnmccoy 20

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/6/2017 11:15:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Any update on the box location?
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 7:16:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 3:46:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I should be next. No box as of yesterday.

If this hurricane hits as expected. My house is literally under the path, so we may have to start over as the box may be spread over 2 counties? lol

I'll update if it shows today.
View Quote
Here's the update: the effing post office did not pick the box up off my porch, despite confirming the pick up request!

My brother found it when he went to make sure my house was secure for the hurricane

He dropped it at the post office today.

My apologies to everyone in the chain.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:28:02 PM EDT
[#21]
No biggie, godspeed through the storm
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 4:37:33 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Here's the update: the effing post office did not pick the box up off my porch, despite confirming the pick up request!

My brother found it when he went to make sure my house was secure for the hurricane

He dropped it at the post office today.

My apologies to everyone in the chain.
View Quote
1. Not your fault. Post office screwed up and there was no way for you to follow up.

2. Considering the circumstances,  i doubt anybody cares that it was delayed.

3. Stay safe.  Best of luck.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 6:38:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Not a big deal in the grand scheme of things. I had family in Houston so I understand. Just part of it, stay safe.
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 10:37:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 4:26:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

Stay safe fellow Floridians.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Just got home from vacation and tracked the package.

Here's the details:

DATE & TIME    September 14, 2017, 5:04 pm                          

STATUS OF ITEM  Processing Exception, Regional Weather Delay                                                          

LOCATION       WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416

The package is delayed and will not be delivered by the expected delivery date. An updated delivery date will be provided when available. Your shipment has been potentially delayed due to weather conditions at 5:04 pm on September 14, 2017 in WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33416.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 9:20:40 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 3:20:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:20:06 PM EDT
[#30]

Box holder =  Mustb123 enroute to lcoates33

- rustybob
- Morgan321
- jojo4711
- LeadRx
- Brotherbadger
- nopowerintheverse
- dnmccoy 20
- Wild Earp
- Kingston_fisher
- FB41
- 00sDime00

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:20:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Is it going to Lcoates?
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:36:12 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:56:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Yup, I'm out in the wild on my cellphone right now. I'll update everything around 8-9pm.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 5:02:42 PM EDT
[#34]
Email sent.  I have lots of stuff to go in the box.  Good stuff that I am to lazy to sell.  I just hope there may be some .44 mag or .44 spl brass in it when it comes my way.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 10:03:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:36:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Glad to see everybody is alright!
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:21:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Box arrived and is already set to go out in tomorrows mail to the next in line.

I took the .303 brass, 1 .50 empty, and the box of 55gr .223.

I put in a bag of 250 .40s&w as well as another bag of 200+ .40s&w (all cleaned), 18 lee lock rings, and one of the Lyman case prep tools with all of the respective ends in the handle.. very little use on the tool!

Will update when it's in the mail.

ETA: I also replaced several of the baggies as they were spilling everywhere in the box, so if you see some of my horrible handwriting..
Link Posted: 9/18/2017 5:23:39 PM EDT
[#39]

Box holder =  rustybob enroute to Morgan321

- jojo4711
- LeadRx
- Brotherbadger
- nopowerintheverse
- dnmccoy 20
- Wild Earp
- Kingston_fisher
- FB41
- 00sDime00

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/20/2017 1:32:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Sorry for the delay everybody, got screwed up by work yesterday.

Tracking number has been IM'd to the next in line. Box should arrive on Friday.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 7:42:25 PM EDT
[#41]
Got it today

What I kept
Attachment Attached File

What I added.
Attachment Attached File

Its packed and will go in the mail Saturday.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 10:51:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 11:12:04 PM EDT
[#43]
That's a very generous addition that I know I could use. I might have to get in on this.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#44]
It is shipped will give tracking # by IM to the nest guy in line.

That brass was bought for a gun I bought planed to reload for then sold before ever even firing it so I hope some one puts it to good use.
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 3:05:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 7:41:56 PM EDT
[#46]
Apparently the box is coming to me.  Rather than guess  what junk of mine might be useful to someone else, what caliber stuff can anybody after me in the list make use of?
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 10:07:15 PM EDT
[#47]

Box holder =  rustybob enroute to Morgan321

- jojo4711
- LeadRx
- Brotherbadger
- nopowerintheverse
- dnmccoy 20
- Wild Earp
- Kingston_fisher
- FB41
- 00sDime00
- Thebig1

Things to remember

Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#48]
I took out the 44spl brass and all four 454casull brass, a few stripper clips, 9 die lock rings, 10 corroded 0.458 bullets, and the Lyman multi tool thing.  

The box is 85% oddball brass, so I threw in two 458 socom brass since apparently people collect brass.?  Also put in 50 260gr cast 0.430 powder coated bullets, 50 pieces of mixed sized and primed 300blk brass, and a bag with 50 38spl cases and 50 125gr cast powder coated 0.358 bullets.  

Will go out tomorrow to the next guy, got his address already.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 11:28:09 PM EDT
[#49]
Mailed today to jojo.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 7:47:10 PM EDT
[#50]

Box holder =   Morgan321 enroute jojo4711

- LeadRx
- Brotherbadger
- nopowerintheverse
- dnmccoy 20
- Wild Earp
- Kingston_fisher
- FB41
- 00sDime00
- Thebig1

Things to remember

Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top