Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 47
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 2:48:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Here are the rules (Per mods)

- To be added to the list PM dnmccoy and I will add you to it

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- NO LIVE AMMO, primed cases are ok

- Keep all posts in this thread.

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

Next is directly from AeroE

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Now that thats done, on to the fun stuff

List of interested parties

Box holder =   Muncie21
- GeorgiaBII
- lcoates33
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19

PM dnmccoy to be added to the list

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it
- And remember to post pics!

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 2:55:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Box is packed up and will be on its way tomorrow to GeorgiaBII

I took the Rosette knobs and the partial box of .357 bullets.

I added Lee case trimming set and 50 Speer 200gr .357 projectiles
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 3:49:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Got the box yesterday and it's boxed up and ready to go to the next person in Line. I'll ship out tomorrow if I get a response tonight.

I took the 45acp dies and 38 bullets.

I put in

Dillon Dial caliper
9mm 147gr bullets
9 50ae casings
7 30-06
1 .243
handful of stripper clips
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:33:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 5:45:56 PM EDT
[#5]

- If you cant send the box to the next member in a timely fashion, do not ask for it

- Do not take anything from the box unless you have something to put into it (Must be reloading specific items)

- When you get the box,post what you are taking and what you added.Post that it's ready to go and then check with the next person on the list to see if they are prepared for the box, If they are not skip to the next and let dnmccoy know

- While this is a pay it forward thread, please try to make sure anything donated is in good shape, single or beat up dies arnt that desirable and take up space in an already cramped box

- If you want added back onto the list, PM dnmccoy and I will throw you back in the mix

- If you fail to ship the box to the next person, your account is in danger of being locked. Keep your tracking number to show that you actually shipped it in case the box is lost enroute.

Box holder =   GeorgiaBII

- lcoates33
- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19

Things to remember
- Please,please,please re-inforce the box. Right now its in a Large Flat rate box, as you can see in my last pic, I got a few extra boxes and cut them up, to re-inforce the box
- If you add small items such as shell holders,gas checks or misc pieces of brass, please use a zip loc bag or something to keep them from going everywhere. I had to clean up 1000 gas checks where the box broke open
- If you add a small box such as dies,bullets etc.. PLEASE secure the box with some tape,glue etc
- When you get shipping info, PLEASE SAVE THE TRACKING NUMBER! If the box doesnt make it, its the only proof you have that you ACTUALLY shipped it

I want to thank everyone involved so far, this has gone better than I could have imagined! Lets hope we can keep it going!
Link Posted: 6/22/2017 9:09:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Replied to the IM with my shipping info.

Got some goodies ready for when the box arrives.
Link Posted: 6/24/2017 1:35:41 PM EDT
[#7]

Box holder =   GeorgiaBII enroute to lcoates33

- Brotherbadger
- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/25/2017 12:30:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Replied to the IM with my shipping info.

Got some goodies ready for when the box arrives.
View Quote
Shipped Friday so 2 to 3 days and you'll have it.

Link Posted: 6/26/2017 7:38:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Box arrived today.

As i received it.

I took 10 stripper clips and 2 pieces of .308 brass.

I donated, 23rds of 9mm mak brass, a bag (unknown amount) of .380auto brass, 50rds of .30 carbine brass, 2 SKS stripper clips, and a brand new in package Lyman case trimming kit for pistol calibers.

IM is going out to the next in line!
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Replied with address!
Link Posted: 6/26/2017 9:40:44 PM EDT
[#11]

Box holder =  lcoates33 enroute toBrotherbadger

- 00sdime00
- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob

Things to remember

Link Posted: 6/27/2017 3:59:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Box is on the way.

Should arrive by Thursday.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 4:22:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Got the box,  email sent to next in line.  Ill give a detailed report shortly.

EDIT:

Here we go!

In the Box:

Misc. Tools
Lee Hand Primer
Lee Rifle Powder Die
A Metering Sleeve
Chamfering tools
Hornady Lock n Load Conversion Dies
RCBS #2 shellholder
Lee Lock rings
Primer Tubes
RCBS 270 WBY Mag Dies
220 Swift dies(Lee and Redding)
Calipers
Stripper Clips
Trickler
Lyman 490 Round Ball Mold
Assorted Lee Case Timmer Gauges and a Lee Trimmer.
Lyman E Zee Trim Pistol kit
A few other items i wasn't familiar with.

Brass
220 Swift
338 Win
50 AE
7mm-08 Rem
45 GAP
308 WIN
300 BLK (converted)
500 S&W
277 Wolverine
6.5 Grendel
260 REM
10MM
5.7x28
7.63 Mauser
454 Casull
45 Win Mag
223 Rem
30 Carbine(in it's own box)
219 Zipper
264 Win Mag
380 Auto
25-06 Rem
300 WSM
9mm Mak
44 S&W
460 S&W
480 Ruger
30-06 Springfield
30 Mauser
7.62x54R
300 WBY Mag
458 Lott
6mm Rem

Bullets:
7.35 Carcano bullets
9mm Lead Bullets
25 cal 115 gr Bullets
.258 117 gr bullets

What i added:

RCBS Lube Pad
223 Rem(i just added them to the already established bag)

What i took:

Calipers
9mm Lead Bullets
Lyman 490 Mold
8mm Lee Trim gauge.
Link Posted: 6/29/2017 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Package is on its way. Ill edit my above post with the report when i get home.

Link Posted: 6/29/2017 11:02:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/30/2017 8:15:21 AM EDT
[#16]

Box holder = Brotherbadger enroute to 00sdime00

- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:08:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Case arrived today and I just IM'd the next in line. Will update with pics and stuff shortly.
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:37:22 PM EDT
[#18]

Box holder =  00sdime00

- pmodas
- jojo4711
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob
- FB41
- lcoates33

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/1/2017 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#19]
What it arrived with;

What I took;
Bags of .380 ACP and 5.7x28
Lyman E-ZEE trimmer
Empty Dillon extra parts box
Handful of assorted brass singles that I did not have in my collection

What I added;
100- .300 Blackout
50- .45 Colt
17- .30 Rem AR
14- .243 WIN
5- 6.5 Creedmoor
10- 7mm Rem Mag
6- 44-40 WIN
6- .32 S&W Long
10- 50 BMG (5 with M9 links)
Bag of singles- .35 Rem, .50 BEO, .308 Arrow, .32-20 WIN, .38-40 WIN
Link Posted: 7/1/2017 11:29:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 7/5/2017 6:38:11 PM EDT
[#21]
@dnmccoy- check IM.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 1:52:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Any updates?
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 9:53:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Any updates?
View Quote
Curious as well.
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 3:33:38 PM EDT
[#24]
Hes been trying to get someone to ship to, hes been in contact with me
Link Posted: 7/12/2017 6:32:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Hes been trying to get someone to ship to, hes been in contact with me
View Quote
Thanks for the update!
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:37:24 AM EDT
[#26]
I am available if pmodas is not
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 12:21:01 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I am available if pmodas is not
View Quote

Check your IM's. I sent you one back on the 5th.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 8:31:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Replied. My bad guys, my phone didn't alert me I had a message.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 8:50:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Replied. My bad guys, my phone didn't alert me I had a message.
View Quote
Replied.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:01:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Do we have someone finally?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Do we have someone finally?
View Quote
Affirmative.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:46:47 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 5:32:00 PM EDT
[#33]

Box holder =  00sdime00 enroute to - jojo4711

- pmodas
- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob
- FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/17/2017 10:06:54 PM EDT
[#34]
Case received today. Here is what was in it:

I took the 7mm rem mag brass, .223 brass, .243 brass, 300 blk brass and the .45 bullet puller collet:

I put in 100 9mm brass, 25 Red River .452 185gr SWC bullets and 20 .284 Sierra 150gr HPBT bullets:

Box will go out when I receive address

EDit: pmodas inbox full

@pmodas direct page, we will give that a try. dryflash3
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 3:58:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Are we skipping pmodas?
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 4:53:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:33:38 PM EDT
[#37]

Box holder =  jojo4711

- prknives
- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob
- FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/20/2017 5:34:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Yes I would skip, Ive removed him, if he resurfaces I can re add him
Link Posted: 7/20/2017 7:51:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Message sent to next in line
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:50:57 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/21/2017 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#41]

Box holder =  jojo4711 enroute to prknives

- nopowerintheverse
- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob
- FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33

Things to remember

Link Posted: 7/24/2017 9:11:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Case received today here is the contents
https://m.imgur.com/account/Prknives/images/hlOYNSQ

Here's what I took

https://m.imgur.com/account/Prknives/images/6te1fcc

30carb brass,338 brass,7mm hpbt, case lube pad, 45 swc, 25cal vld and a few single pieces of brass for collection

Here's what I added

https://m.imgur.com/account/Prknives/images/JqsZd2L

41cal hornady xtp approx 80, 20 stripper clips and 5 guides, approx 200 pieces of 40s&w brass
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 10:23:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 8:10:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Sent my address to Prknives.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 11:00:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Case received today here is the contents
https://m.imgur.com/account/Prknives/images/hlOYNSQ

Here's what I took

https://m.imgur.com/account/Prknives/images/6te1fcc

30carb brass,338 brass,7mm hpbt, case lube pad, 45 swc, 25cal vld and a few single pieces of brass for collection

Here's what I added

https://m.imgur.com/account/Prknives/images/JqsZd2L

41cal hornady xtp approx 80, 20 stripper clips and 5 guides, approx 200 pieces of 40s&w brass
View Quote

Fixed your pics.
Link Posted: 7/29/2017 8:07:47 PM EDT
[#46]

Box holder = prknives enroute to nopowerintheverse

- Rockdoc
- dnmccoy 19
- rustybob
- FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33
- jojo4711

Things to remember

Link Posted: 8/1/2017 8:08:39 PM EDT
[#47]
Awaiting shipment/response from prknives.
Link Posted: 8/4/2017 7:44:28 PM EDT
[#48]
The box came in today, will post details ASAP.

ETA: @Rockdoc, please send me your address.
Link Posted: 8/5/2017 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Alright, I just went through the box.

Here's what I took:

.45 Colt brass, plus a few singles for my collection
No. 2 shell holder
Lee case trimmer set
2 old-type hand priming tools
.41 and Carcano bullets
RCBS die instruction booklet

Here's what I added:

.44 Special RCBS die set
Lee Safety Scale, brand new in the box
Small primer pocket cleaning tool
3 Lee die lock rings
Lee single die case/holder

I already have the address of the next in line and will mail out ASAP.

ETA: Forgot to add that I took an unmarked powder trickler.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 6:59:35 PM EDT
[#50]

Box holder = nopowerintheverse enroute to Rockdoc

- dnmccoy 19
- FB41
- Mustb123
- lcoates33
- rustybob
- Morgan321
- jojo4711
- Brotherbadger

Things to remember

Page / 47
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top