User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 266
Link Posted: 8/16/2016 9:34:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 7:
Varget 8lb is in stock at MidSouth.  

https://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00034var8/hodgdon-varget-smokeless-powder-8-lbs
View Quote

Gone!! Quickly....
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 1:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Work Bench

Ran upon this over on daily deals. The video is promising and someone with a Home Depot near them could evaluate it. With a 2000 lb capacity it could possibly make a nice reloading setup.

I currently have my 550 and a vise on a similar size table
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 3:31:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Widener's has VihtaVuori N150 powder on sale for 22.95 per pound. This is the lowest price I have ever seen for this powder and I just bought two 8lb. jugs and paid more than that per pound.

This is my favorite powder for match grade ammo in .308 and it also works very well in .30-06 Garand loads.
Link Posted: 8/17/2016 4:41:12 PM EDT
[#4]
If you're near a Mills Fleet and Farm, they have various Hornady and RCBS presses and accessories on sale. Picked up some Hornady shell plates for $17 and a RS-5 kit for $148.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 10:51:12 AM EDT
[#5]
$15 Hazmat at midsouth. I had to follow the email link to get the discount.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 2:48:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PointBlank82] [#6]
What's the cheapest plated or FMJ 9mm bullet out there with shipping? I'm considering some $71/k (+ s/h) berry's 115 gr from Powder Valley, but open to other options. Even looked at the $60/k pulled 115/124/147 FMJ mixed at AR, but that's a lot of work on something so small.
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 4:03:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/18/2016 8:01:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Rocky Mountain Reloading has their Hardcore 9mm 124s (extra thick plating, by the way) for $81/1,000 shipped.

But their own 115 grain FMJs (yes, THEY make them in-house) are only $79/1,000 shipped!

Check out their [http://rmrbullets.com/product-category/bullets-for-reloading/bullets-for-reloading-9mm-355-12/]9mm/.355 bullets page[/url] for their whole selection.  They're great folks to work with, and site sponsors, too.

Link Posted: 8/19/2016 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By GHPorter:
Rocky Mountain Reloading has their Hardcore 9mm 124s (extra thick plating, by the way) for $81/1,000 shipped.

But their own 115 grain FMJs (yes, THEY make them in-house) are only $79/1,000 shipped!

Check out their [http://rmrbullets.com/product-category/bullets-for-reloading/bullets-for-reloading-9mm-355-12/]9mm/.355 bullets page[/url] for their whole selection.  They're great folks to work with, and site sponsors, too.

View Quote

The more you buy, the cheaper they are, and they're great bullets. I got 4K a few days ago for $76 per k, plus they have a code for 5% off and shipping is always free.
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 11:19:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Anywhere have bulk wolf .223 brass in stock? I can't find any!
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#11]
New Wolf brass already primed. $129 for 1000

Link
Link Posted: 8/20/2016 3:11:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sacadelic] [#12]
Originally Posted By PointBlank82:
What's the cheapest plated or FMJ 9mm bullet out there with shipping? I'm considering some $71/k (+ s/h) berry's 115 gr from Powder Valley, but open to other options. Even looked at the $60/k pulled 115/124/147 FMJ mixed at AR, but that's a lot of work on something so small.
View Quote

Not quite as cheap as the RMR ones PhilChordoma just pointed out, and they are FMJ-RN, but I like these from Precision Delta.  If you buy 2k, you get them for $83 a box free shipping.  These are what I have been shooting and have done well with them.
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/22/2016 5:55:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 6:27:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/23/2016 6:58:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By Dezelrig:
Midsouth has Trail Boss finally!

http://www.midsouthshooterssupply.com/item/00034imr9tb1/imr-trail-boss-smokeless-powder-9-oz
View Quote

15 buck hazmat w/15 lb purchase promotion going on.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:53:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Still looking for the best deal in stainless steel pins....
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:59:41 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By steelworker:
View Quote

Had to chuckle at the irony of the username,  since all it is is chopped StainlessSteel wire.  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 12:03:50 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 2:56:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Looking for 300 WSM brass if anyone knows where to find any for a reasonable price in quantities between 100 and 200.

Thanks,
PB
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:09:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Effenpig] [#21]
Originally Posted By dnmccoy:
The 115gr are round nose
View Quote

His stock changes a lot. Sometimes more than once a day it seems
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 5:16:08 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

For some reason I don't ever really see deals on pins

Try bullseye reloading, that's where I get mine
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 6:05:45 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote

Check with BIGGDAWG , IIRC he has the pins that you don't have to worry about getting stuck in flash hole
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 8:52:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: borderpatrol] [#24]
Everyone reading this .................go to Widener's website DO IT NOW. Click on the "Specials" at the top of the page. .357", .400" and .451" Sierra holoow points for $6.00 to $7.00 per 100. Nosler 77 grain .224 Custom Competition @ $9.99 per 100. The list goes on. Unbelievable prices on Sierra Match Kings in several popular weights and calibers. Huge saving across the board.

Be careful to go back to the "Specials" page if you buy something or the site will kick you back to that "caliber'" page of the bullets you just purchased. Eight solid pages of specials, most having 50% to 80% off the normal list price.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 9:50:02 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Everyone reading this .................go to Widener's website DO IT NOW. Click on the "Specials" at the top of the page. .357", .400" and .451" Sierra holoow points for $6.00 to $7.00 per 100. Nosler 77 grain .224 Custom Competition @ $9.99 per 100. The list goes on. Unbelievable prices on Sierra Match Kings in several popular weights and calibers. Huge saving across the board.

Be careful to go back to the "Specials" page if you buy something or the site will kick you back to that "caliber'" page of the bullets you just purchased. Eight solid pages of specials, most having 50% to 80% off the normal list price.
View Quote

OMG ^ that was incredible. Been gearing up for a sale starting tmrw @ Cabelas, 20% of Hornady bullets. The Wideners deal killed Cabelas prices even with shipping.

My CC hates me but I'll be sittin pretty come pre/post election time.

Cabelas 25% off nosler now, 20% off Hornady starting tmrw.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:03:25 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By zlman:

OMG ^ that was incredible. Been gearing up for a sale starting tmrw @ Cabelas, 20% of Hornady bullets. The Wideners deal killed Cabelas prices even with shipping.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I am in the same boat. Just wish I could have ordered a ton more. Spent over $275 after shipping. I was like a kid in a candy store.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:04:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FALARAK] [#27]
Originally Posted By boman250:

I am in the same boat. Just wish I could have ordered a ton more. Spent over $275 after shipping. I was like a kid in a candy store.
View All Quotes

Everything was going out of stock as I was trying to put in my cart.  They had a few of this, a few of that.... I missed a lot of the good stuff, but still ended up spending $250.

A lot of the stuff didn't work - you'd put it in your cart and it would show a different price.  

Now the site is overwhelmed.  We killed it.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:06:09 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

Just says the server is down?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By BigPolska:

View All Quotes

Word got out.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:18:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By FALARAK:

Word got out.
View All Quotes

Word got out.

Dang, I could have used some inexpensive 6.5.

Oh well, glad some guys got some deals before it broke at least...  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:20:20 PM EDT
[#31]

View All Quotes

Word got out.

There were still some GREAT deals on 6.5 up until the moment it crashed.  Keep checking.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:20:39 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

Word got out.

. I saw some prices and went to get my wallet. When I got back the site was down....
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:23:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Half of America must be on the website. Got some to my cart but can't reload the page.
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 10:39:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Shooters Pro Shop has overrun 77gr Nosler Custom Competition HPBT for 139/1000.

Be sure to sign up for the military/vet discount for 10%.  12 bucks flat shipping for your order.

Nosler 77g CC
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:19:48 PM EDT
[#35]

There were still some GREAT deals on 6.5 up until the moment it crashed.  Keep checking.
View All Quotes

Word got out.

It finally worked!  I hope it ships, because that was the deal of a lifetime.  We are talking better that dryflash gun show type score!  
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:30:21 PM EDT
[#36]
Sites back up.  I'm trying to fight the urge to buy more...
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:41:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BigPolska] [#37]
Sites back up.  I'm trying to fight the urge to buy more...
View Quote

I purchased a decent stash/amount of 6.5...

But there is plenty left...

I mean Berger 185s at $15 per 100?  

Hornady gas checks at $5?

I hope everyone is able to get in on this deal!  GO GO GO  

ETA: Sorry I did not say anything sooner, HUGE THANKS TO BORDERPATROL FOR POSTING THIS DEAL
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:13:51 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:16:00 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By dryflash3:
Sale at Wideners must be over.

Sale price when you click to add to cart, then full price at cart.
View Quote

Nope.

It is just certain items are broken.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:23:48 AM EDT
[#40]

View Quote

Saw that too.  But I was 2 hrs late to the game, which was too late, so most of the good stuff was already gone, and the site was getting pretty slammed too.  missed out on this one - damn.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:51:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Damn, I'd start reloading .40 again with those $0.05 FMJs (1900 pack for $93).

Deals still working for me.  Picked up some 240gr .308 pills for .300blk and some outlandish 500gr Noslers for .45-70.  Partitions AND solids, of course
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:44:46 AM EDT
[#42]
Managed to get 2000 Sierra .45ACP bullets for under $200 shipped. Regular price is almost $30/100. Still some deals left in the hunting calibers but many of the bullets show full price in the cart.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:52:47 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ken914:

Be sure to sign up for the military/vet discount for 10%.  12 bucks flat shipping for your order.

Nosler 77g CC
View Quote

Don't they have a coupon code out there?
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 5:46:29 AM EDT
[#44]
Thanks borderpatrol
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 10:55:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Ken914] [#45]
Originally Posted By mustangfreek:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mustangfreek:
Originally Posted By Ken914:

Nosler 77g CC

I've never seen a coupon at SPS.  I usually wait until something is on sale as blemished or overrun - I'm never in a rush.

Thanks to Borderpatrol!  I got in on the Wideners for 2000 Sierra 180g .308 MKs and 1500 Nosler 80g .224 CCs.

Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:06:52 AM EDT
[#46]
I had to pull the trigger again on the 50gr Sierra blitzkings in .224.

2000 of these comes out to 10.7 cents per round shipped.

Thats crazy cheap for a match bullet that is normally 21 cents plus shipping.

https://www.wideners.com/catalogsearch/result?q=Sierra+.224+Diameter+Bullets+-+50+Grain+Polymer+Tip+BlitzKing+-+100+Count
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 11:57:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: borderpatrol] [#47]
Originally Posted By Kuryakyn:
Thanks borderpatrol
View Quote

Everyone is welcome. Deal of a lifetime on most items listed. I dumped $2k on this sale.

Thank Widener's, they made this happen.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

This happens only on selected items. Many items are still available when I checked late last night. Once my cart was full I double checked the prices and deleted everything that wasn't being sold at deep discount.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 12:37:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Hornady, Sierra and Nosler 52/53 grain match bullets still available @ 10 cents each. That's close to half off on the Sierra Match Kings.

These are the most accurate bullets inside 100 yards I use. They work lights out even with 1/7 twist barrels.

I suggest the SMK .224" 53 grain bullets even though they are slightly harder to load with the flat base. They are superb.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 1:22:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dryflash3] [#50]
Wow, thanks for the heads up.

I felt like Templeton the Rat at the fair in Charlotte's Web.

<removed> wrong thread to post utubes. dryflash3  
Page / 266
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top