BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 267
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 7:25:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nehi:
American Reloading has 25% off, not a large selection, but they have virgin(not pull-down) WC-844 and WC-846

select the code HUGESALE at checkout
View Quote

$209 for 8Lbs with 25% off
Link Posted: 8/29/2015 5:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By CVO:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By CVO:
Originally Posted By Nehi:
American Reloading has 25% off, not a large selection, but they have virgin(not pull-down) WC-844 and WC-846

select the code HUGESALE at checkout

right, so $157. with free shipping.  Sold out now anyway, Hi-Tech still has in stock.  

I guess not such a super deal, I was just dazzled by 25%off

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 3:07:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey all,
Need help finding the best price on Wolf primers Small Pistol. Or similarly priced primers.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 1:50:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Powder Valley has AA1680 in 1 and 8 lbs for about $20/lb before shipping and hazmat.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 7:48:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MonkTx] [#5]
Anyone know where to get some Speer 9mm 125 grain gold dots?  

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 9:51:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By LOMartin:
Hey all,
Need help finding the best price on Wolf primers Small Pistol. Or similarly priced primers.

Thanks.
View Quote

Cabela's has the Sellier & Bellot primers on sale right for $20/1000.  In store and online.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 9:27:25 AM EDT
[#7]

Originally Posted By BoHeck:
Cabela's has the Sellier & Bellot primers on sale right for $20/1000.  In store and online.
View All Quotes

Hey all,

Thanks.

this right here is the deal,  I have picked up a couple thousand,  I went in yesterday and a guy was clearing out all the pistol powder.......

I have had very good luck with the primers,  Cabelas will not let you order them online without paying the hazmat fee........
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By my2Dogs:
this right here is the deal,  I have picked up a couple thousand,  I went in yesterday and a guy was clearing out all the pistol powder.......  

I have had very good luck with the primers,  Cabelas will not let you order them online without paying the hazmat fee........
View All Quotes
Hey all,

Thanks.

With FREE SHIPPING on orders $99!

code is 95FREE
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:43:43 PM EDT
[#9]

code is 95FREE
View All Quotes

Hey all,

Thanks.

code is 95FREE

Remember, you can also go to one of the gift card resellers and buy cabelas cards for like 7-13% discounts.   Just recently bought some at 13% for a 500 dollar primer order.  Saved like 65 dollars.   It was just a hassle to use 11 $50 dollar gift cards.  

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 7:12:48 PM EDT
[#10]

code is 95FREE
View All Quotes

Hey all,

Thanks.

code is 95FREE
ah great thank you didnt know that applied to the hazmat fee

cool
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 10:22:12 PM EDT
[#11]

cool

View All Quotes

Hey all,

Thanks.

code is 95FREE

cool

It doesn't apply to the hazmat fee. Only the "normal" shipping charge.  There are two shipping charges with powder and primers.

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 10:34:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DucksmasherRichard] [#12]
Brownells & Sinclair has hornady 55gr 6k  FMJ & SP for 420.00 with free ship code J2K  that 70.00 per 1000
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:52:05 AM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes
Hey all,

Thanks.

I picked up 15K of these primers and have so far loaded about 2K of them.  All went boom.  Great deal.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 2:55:50 PM EDT
[#14]
I believe you can use the code "5TENOFF" to get 10% off and Free shipping over $99 at Cabelas right now. Couple that with a discounted gift card (13% off some) and you'll be saving good, even with the $20 hazmat fee.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 3:13:45 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By rippr334:
I believe you can use the code "5TENOFF" to get 10% off and Free shipping over $99 at Cabelas right now. Couple that with a discounted gift card (13% off some) and you'll be saving good, even with the $20 hazmat fee.
View Quote

Can you print the gift cards out and use online? or do they send you the cards? Where you getting the cards from?
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 4:23:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7] [#16]

Originally Posted By djryan13:
Can you print the gift cards out and use online? or do they send you the cards? Where you getting the cards from?
View All Quotes

I ordered 13 ($50) cards over the weekend and bought the ones they email to you.  Ended up getting the numbers about 10-20 minutes later.  I was worried that cabelas wouldn't accept them all on one order but their site accepted all of them. Since the S&B primers are on sale that 5tenoff coupon won't work. Says it won't work on sale items.

Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:02:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: faldoc] [#17]
I used the code at Cabela's for some W231.

6# for $164.05, hazmat and all...
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 5:38:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By 7:

I ordered 13 ($50) cards over the weekend and bought the ones they email to you.  Ended up getting the numbers about 10-20 minutes later.  I was worried that cabelas wouldn't accept them all on one order but their site accepted all of them. Since the S&B primers are on sale that 5tenoff coupon won't work. Says it won't work on sale items.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 7:

It reflects in the price in cart.. not in a discount after subtotal.

I just ordered a 12 bricks of primers and a couple odd things. 10% off just covers tax. Free shipping and the gift card deal made the deal for me. $20 for hazard isn't anything. I really didn't need primers but these work ok so why not.

FWIW, I used Saveya.com gift card deal.. saved 13%. Electronic cards were in my account in about 5mins. However, at first, it wouldn't let me buy enough.. I had to buy a second batch.. That batch was put on hold waiting for a reply to TXT msg... I guess that is their way of adding additional safeguards from evil doers.. Anyway, good deal.
Link Posted: 9/3/2015 8:49:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By faldoc:

View Quote

Says a 2# limit now

Grant
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By rak320:

Says a 2# limit now

Grant
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By faldoc:

Says a 2# limit now

Grant

Order the Hodgdon HP38- same powder, its a buck cheaper and no limit if 2 lbs.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:10:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bip_master] [#21]
My bad, wrong thread.
Link Posted: 9/4/2015 10:32:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By OIF_Vet08-09:
Went to prime some 6.5G on my LnL and realized I need a 7.62X39 shell plate. Managed to muddle through the first 100 using a .308 plate but it really didn't work that well.
View Quote

Shootersproshop has a good deal on 158gr JHP's hoping you get the reference. After I got into Grendel... and hated it.. I ended up getting into 357.

Seriously though.. People.... Shootersproshop.com is having a 10% off sale for Labor day.... good deals to be had if you look... How about another Dillon 550b?
Link Posted: 9/5/2015 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Originally Posted By DucksmasherRichard:

Brownells & Sinclair has hornady 55gr 6k  FMJ & SP for 420.00 with free ship code J2K  that 70.00 per 1000
View Quote
I FO'd. That's my 2nd order of that item in 2 months. Caught the same sale with free shipping last month.

Powder Valley has Ramshot Silhouette in 1lb and 4lb containers.

Link Posted: 9/5/2015 3:29:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 5:46:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djryan13] [#25]
For the love of god, would someone please buy this dang thing:
Dillon 1050 press at Shooters Pro Shop

They are doing the 10% off sale this weekend. You never get Dillon's on sale. They only have one in stock. $12 flat rate shipping.  

I bought one in 308 last year... If you don't reload 308, you can sell the 308 conversion on EE and buy whatever you need. Still make out well I would imagine. You would need to buy a small primer system if your drug of choice is 223 (it only comes with large).

Reason I want someone to buy it? Cause it is tempting me something fierce!!! It would be awesome to have 2. But the wife would have my _____.

Link Posted: 9/6/2015 8:29:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By mitsuman47:
I FO'd. That's my 2nd order of that item in 2 months. Caught the same sale with free shipping last month.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mitsuman47:
Originally Posted By DucksmasherRichard:

7 cents a bullet delivered for  Horndy 55 gr SP?  Damn this thread!
Link Posted: 9/6/2015 11:25:57 PM EDT
[#27]

They are doing the 10% off sale this weekend. You never get Dillon's on sale. They only have one in stock. $12 flat rate shipping.  

I bought one in 308 last year... If you don't reload 308, you can sell the 308 conversion on EE and buy whatever you need. Still make out well I would imagine. You would need to buy a small primer system if your drug of choice is 223 (it only comes with large).

Reason I want someone to buy it? Cause it is tempting me something fierce!!! It would be awesome to have 2. But the wife would have my _____.

View Quote

They have a 550b too (here), at just over $365 shipped I doubt you could find a better deal.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 3:33:42 PM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

I took your advice last night and ordered one!

But then today they put another one back in stock so I'm sorry it's still tempting you.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Johnson184:

But then today they put another one back in stock so I'm sorry it's still tempting you.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Johnson184:

Dang them!!! Well I just threw down $1k at grafs on the SL900.. Not sure if I could fit another big press. Enjoy it!

Link Posted: 9/7/2015 5:10:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Anybody see any deals from Inline Fabrication for today?
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 5:35:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: djryan13] [#31]
Originally Posted By Jwil:
View Quote

I emailed Dan yesterday:

"No, we didn't have the ability to run a sale this weekend.  We were traveling and didn't have reliable internet access to answer questions or order problems."

They ran one last year. I only needed a couple things so no big deal. I made out good on their last sale.

Dan is always so responsive to emails so I can understand his  not wanting to deal with it. Evoryone deserves a holiday!
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#32]

I emailed Dan yesterday:

"No, we didn't have the ability to run a sale this weekend.  We were traveling and didn't have reliable internet access to answer questions or order problems."

They ran one last year. I only needed a couple things so no big deal. I made out good on their last sale.

Dan is always so responsive to emails so I can understand his  not wanting to deal with it. Evoryone deserves a holiday!
View All Quotes

I emailed Dan yesterday:

I checked their site yesterday hoping to see something, but no luck. I could use a few of their products too.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 8:15:36 PM EDT
[#33]
Thank you for the quick reply. I appreciate it!
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Thank you for the quick reply. I appreciate it!
View Quote

Black Friday is coming.. If he has a good discount again, I may stock up.
Link Posted: 9/7/2015 10:05:25 PM EDT
[#35]

Originally Posted By Mike_P:
I checked their site yesterday hoping to see something, but no luck. I could use a few of their products too.
View All Quotes

I emailed Dan yesterday:

They usually do a great sale for Black Friday, IIRC, if you can wait that long.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 12:29:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By wtturn:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By wtturn:

I emailed Dan yesterday:

Sure can. Just small stuff like lnl die holders and a roller handle. Not a problem waiting at all.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 10:21:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone by chance seen a reasonably priced 8 pounder or two of TAC? I'm down to my last 2 pounds.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 1:08:50 PM EDT
[#38]
Has anyone by chance seen a reasonably priced 8 pounder or two of TAC? I'm down to my last 2 pounds.
View Quote

Midsouth Shooters Supply has 1s and 8s in stock.
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 5:11:02 PM EDT
[#39]
Any RL 15 around? I want to try it in some match 302 and 5,56
Link Posted: 9/8/2015 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By 98cobra:
Any RL 15 around? I want to try it in some match 302 and 5,56
View Quote

Recobs has 1's
Link Posted: 9/9/2015 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#41]
Powder Valley has 1 lber's of Varget in-stock $23.25.  Limit of 20.
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 1:27:41 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By muvef:
Powder Valley has 1 lber's of Varget in-stock $23.25.  Limit of 20.
View Quote

Gone...
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 10:08:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Cabela's has 8lber's of Varget $210.

link
Link Posted: 9/11/2015 7:55:57 PM EDT
[#44]
Cabela's has 8lbs of H50BMG for $165.

I also have some $20 off $150 coupon codes; I can send via PM.
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Midsouth has HP-38

Grant
Link Posted: 9/14/2015 7:12:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 7] [#46]

Midsouth has HP-38

Grant
View Quote
OOS now.

Midsouth just filled my 2½ year order for two 8 pounders of Winchester 231.  Finally came in.  About 1/3 the amount of time I had to wait for my Shrike.  

Link Posted: 9/14/2015 9:15:05 PM EDT
[#47]
I got an 8lber and 10 singles of hp38 from powder valley a few days ago..shipped today
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 11:47:57 AM EDT
[#48]
I have 2 on Backorder from aboout 18-19 mos ago..

Grant
Link Posted: 9/15/2015 9:26:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Snerticus] [#49]
Brownells has the Redding Big Boss II for $169.00.  Use the free shipping code.

Edited to remove duplicate deal.
Link Posted: 9/16/2015 10:20:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Recob's has Titegroup and Universal in 1#'ers

Grant
Page / 267
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top