Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 10/8/2016 9:44:36 PM EDT
I cant find mags anywhere for the GSG, anyone know of any place selling them or does anyone have spares they want to sell? Because I live in MA they need to be 10 rounders but i'll take either the standard length or the pistol length.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 12:05:04 AM EDT
[#1]
you must not be looking too hard, for shits and giggles I put GSG 522 10 ROUND MAGAZINE on GOOGLE. the very first link ( BROWNELL) has them
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 1:20:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you must not be looking too hard, for shits and giggles I put GSG 522 10 ROUND MAGAZINE on GOOGLE. the very first link ( BROWNELL) has them
View Quote

I checked there 2 days ago and they were out of stock on all models. Either way thank you, time to get out the wallet.
Link Posted: 10/9/2016 5:41:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I would suggest you contact Jestice Arms.

They specialize in making 10 round compliant mags from existing mags.  They maintain an inventory of popular mags compliantly converted to 10 round for ban states and can make you mag if inventory permits.  They show the 22 roung GSG mags in stock. although not sure if he converts those as GSG does factory make 10 rounders.

Jestice Arms GSG

Link Posted: 10/24/2016 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#4]
GSG mags in stock

There are other places too, but you have to go look for yourself....its not hard.

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top