Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 7/15/2016 10:05:37 AM EDT
With the lack of availability for a thread adapter once I SBR my GSG5, I am forced to turn to other avenues.  In other words, I'll probably have one made.  What the hell, how hard can it be?  Anyway, as I am currently 9000 miles away from my gun safe (literally, not figuratively), can anyone tell me what the thread pitch is where the fake suppressor (or adapter) threads into the triple tree?  Just trying to do some preliminary planning while I have time on my hands.

Thanks all

ka
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 10:45:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, did you check out US Machine Gun? they are still doing barrel threading and an adapter - around $150. That is what I'm going to do when I set aside the funds.

JG
Link Posted: 7/15/2016 11:05:47 AM EDT
[#2]
yep, I saw that.  

As for right now, I'm sitting far from home with too much time on my hands and access to ...stuff
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top