Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 9/10/2015 10:21:51 AM EDT
Is there any difference in the GSG-5PK and the GSG-522PK? I know cosmetically the grip and  a few other small things but do they function the same?

Preferably would like an answer from someone that has owned both.

The main reason I am asking is cause the 5PK goes for almost double on GunBroker
Link Posted: 9/10/2015 1:57:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Is there any difference in the GSG-5PK and the GSG-522PK? I know cosmetically the grip and  a few other small things but do they function the same?

Preferably would like an answer from someone that has owned both.

The main reason I am asking is cause the 5PK goes for almost double on GunBroker
View Quote

Just cosmetic- if you can find the old conversion kits they could have been had to mostly convert 522->5.  (Note even fewer kits exist with the PK parts)
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top