Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 2/23/2015 11:07:45 AM EDT
I can easily find (and accidentally ordered) a conversion kit II. But I have a 522PK and can't find any info on conversion kit 1 or where to get it. Did they stop making it? If so, that's a little lame.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:05:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Ebay?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 9:47:50 PM EDT
[#2]
What do you mean by conversion kit?
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 10:42:40 PM EDT
[#3]
GSG 522 Conversion Kit

EDIT:  Just realized this was Kit II.  What's the difference?
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 12:59:11 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe the kit had both PK and normal sized - (front sight and cocking tube Assemblies)  At least the kit I got from CDNN a few years ago did.  I had the 522 sights and grip and used the kit to change the PK to HK looks

Its a great deal for spares from CDNN.
Link Posted: 3/4/2015 10:49:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I believe the kit had both PK and normal sized - (front sight and cocking tube Assemblies)  At least the kit I got from CDNN a few years ago did.  I had the 522 sights and grip and used the kit to change the PK to HK looks

Its a great deal for spares from CDNN.
View Quote

The current kit, "kit II", also from CDNN, does not contain the cocking tube for the PK model, that I'm sure of.
Link Posted: 3/10/2015 10:44:53 PM EDT
[#6]
This is what you need, plus the conversion kit. I just purchased both a week or so ago. It will run you $10 plus shipping from Apex Gun Parts..

Link Posted: 3/11/2015 6:57:56 PM EDT
[#7]
I already solved my problems via eBay. Kinda annoyed ATI/GSG doesn't do a conversion kit for the PK (the best one to SBR in my opinion). Gonna have a sweet mp5k-pdw clone in 22lr when I'm done, love me some rimfire, so there's that silver lining.
Link Posted: 3/11/2015 7:25:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Kinda annoyed ATI/GSG doesn't do a conversion kit for the PK
View Quote

I was under the impression that the "kits" were GSG overrun parts after the lawsuit forced them to redesign.  I'd be surprised if they kept producing conversion parts, but stranger things have happened.

Richard
Link Posted: 3/13/2015 3:00:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 3/27/2015 1:20:12 AM EDT
[#10]
I have a GSG5-P with stamp to SBR. I also have the 4" PK cocking housing listed above, barrel and threaded muzzle adaptor. Looking at the pictures and list of parts are you sure the Conversation Kit II from CDNN is all I need to go P to PK other than a PK handguard?
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top