Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2015 9:16:55 AM EDT
I've been doing some research on this and it seems that these are becoming harder to find.  Many links refer to the old GSG-5 (and are out of stock anyway), so where can I find a good suppressor mount for the 522P?  I did see one option on Midway USA but the reviews were really bad for that one.  The one on the ATI site is out of stock and no listed ETA.  Gemtech didn't have anything either.  I must either be missing something obvious or haven't hit the right site.  I keep getting links back to here, but they are older posts and most lead to 404ville on parts sites.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 12:03:14 PM EDT
[#1]
sent you an email. your PM inbox is full.
Link Posted: 2/20/2015 5:12:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks KiA that helped.
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/22/2015 5:31:39 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one like that, I want a 3 lug that doesn't suck like the promag one.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 12:06:27 AM EDT
[#6]
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/muzzle-devices/thread-adapters/gsg-5p-thread-adapter-prod41633.aspx
Is this one ok to use? I already bought it. It fit tight but went on.
Link Posted: 2/23/2015 2:38:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts/muzzle-devices/thread-adapters/gsg-5p-thread-adapter-prod41633.aspx
Is this one ok to use? I already bought it. It fit tight but went on.
View Quote

That's the one I was referring to NOT use. Both reviews on Brownells are terrible, as are others I've read online. Maybe Promag got the hint and fixed it, let us know as Swarfworks is somehow opposed to making more.
Link Posted: 3/2/2015 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#8]
so when is ati getting more of them in?? out of stock it shows on website
Link Posted: 3/3/2015 11:27:02 AM EDT
[#9]
I just put one in my cart.  I guess ATI has it worked out.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 8:03:23 PM EDT
[#10]
FWIW, I just got the Promag one from Brownells.

Pros: It looks like the real MP5 3 lug from 10 feet away.

That is all.

Cons: The threading to install it into the triple frame was very tight as reported.

I took my octane 3 lug adapter and wrenched it in the rest of the way.

Octane tri lug adapter does not fit over the adapter lugs (out of spec, too large).

The 1/2x28 threading on the tip is too large for my outback II to thread onto.

It starts and goes about half a turn and stops. I will chase the threads with a die and report back.

TL,DR: If you have to have the MP5 look, this will itch that scratch. For mounting a real silencer, this is not the droids you're looking for. Move along.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:46:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I have them in stock.  Despite 100+ sitting on our shelf the website decided it didn't want to populate the inventory.  Fixed and shows as in stock on the ATI website now.

Thanks for the heads up!
View Quote

Truth.  When I needed parts, none were listed on the website, but I was able to call and order what I needed over the phone.  Very helpful people.
Link Posted: 11/19/2015 2:49:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
This works on any GSG-5 or GSG-522 Rifle or 522 9" barrel pistol

adapter
View Quote

This is what I use, it's great.  Doesn't look awesome, but it does fit like it's supposed to.  I have used it with my Pilot 2 and have no complaints.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top