Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 11/2/2014 12:14:03 AM EDT
hi ..
i just bought my first gsg yesterday.. it is the 522 sd.. while i was waiting for it to be delivered to my local ffa.. i order the conversion kit ..  because i want to have the hk style front sight.. . when i got home from the  dealer with my new gun .. i thought well i just  install the front sight and the hk style push pins .. well  to make along story short when i was removing the cocking lever , as you must do to put the new front sight i was installing , i managed to strip the screw when i was putting the larger cocking lever on that came[font=Times New Roman][/font=Times New Roman] with the conversion kit.. the screw is part no 110 on the diagrams   the screw  size is 402.30.22.3... i looked at brunells and midways usa and other place i have ordered parts from in the past .. but i couldnt find this part.. so i looked at gunsmithing screw sets... none that i saw had the screw i needed.. keep in mind now i have not even fired my new gun yet.. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN ORDER THESE SCREWS....   i am no novice gun owner i have alot of guns... i have always done my own smithing to all of my ar15s and  ak 47  and even to my smith and wesson mp 15 22.. i am embarressed that i managed to strip the screw.. but more importantly .. i want to get a replacement as fast as possible so i can shoot my new gun .  i am not a person who posts to forums , i usually just read them .. but out of desperation i had to post  and ask for help someone has to know where i can get this screw.. so i can back to shooting!!

please reply
Link Posted: 11/2/2014 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#1]
ATI thread

ATI typically has excellent customer service.  They've been outstanding when I've called and ordered parts.  Have your model number and serial number ready to give to them.

Regards, s/fart
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top