Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2014 5:43:37 PM EDT
Like the title says, I'm interested in picking up a red dot for my new SD.  I'll be picking up the low profile mount but wanted to get an idea of what red dot everyone is running on theirs.  Let me know what you think.

TC
Link Posted: 8/23/2014 2:11:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Primary Arms.

Link Posted: 8/23/2014 3:58:36 PM EDT
[#2]
pokey,

A PA micro is what I'm leaning towards.  Is there any interference from from the front sight hood?

TC
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 9:04:29 AM EDT
[#3]
It's been a while since I've shot it, but not that I can remember. Keep both eyes open.
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 6:08:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Lucid M7 on one of my AKs... I might end up getting one to put on my GSG-522. It has the plastic rail on it... it's ALMOST low enough to co-witness with the irons. If there is a lower profile rail available, it might actually work.  

I like the Lucid because it's not very expensive, it uses a AAA battery, and has a dot plus circle reticle. The light sensing auto brightness is pretty damn cool, too!

Pokey, dat sexy! That's what I want mine to end up looking like... although that stock apparently isn't made anymore. :(
Link Posted: 8/25/2014 8:31:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

... although that stock apparently isn't made anymore. :(
View Quote

I have no idea if it is or not. It's the Classic Army from Rrages.com. You can always sign up for an email alert when/if they come back in stock.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top