Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2014 6:08:30 PM EDT
Hello,

I have had the 522 PK for 2 months now searching for a threaded suppressor adapter not 3 lug that's in stock but everywhere i look they are sold out. Is there a suppressor that will fit on the PK without an adapter (i don't think they exist?) . Also i purchased a retractable stock for this gun, made by GSG and supposed to fit all 5 and 552 models, however it does not fit my PK, do i need the folding stock? if so i cant find one specifically for the PK.

Any ideas? seriously this gun is so hard to find parts for iv been looking for a long time...

Any links to any sites or really any kind of response at all would be great because i'm at a loss.

Just found this...

http://www.mygsg5.com/GSG-5PKAdapters.htm

Would this fit?
Link Posted: 5/2/2014 2:39:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I used a 1/2 X28 thread adapter from gsgpro.com.  I spoke with them and the 1911-22 adapter fit my gun.
Link Posted: 5/14/2014 12:21:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a 1911-22 adapter on my PK with some wrench flats machined onto the front.
Link Posted: 5/15/2014 6:01:59 PM EDT
[#3]
***JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW***

The OP, Just as he did over on HK Pro, fails to mention here that this gun is an AIRSOFT!!!! Hopefully he doesn't spontaneously combust here like he did there....

ETA:spontaneous combustion
Link Posted: 5/18/2014 4:04:29 AM EDT
[#4]
lol.....
Link Posted: 6/15/2014 1:13:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Huntertown arms. Works great.

http://huntertownarms.com/adapters.php
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 9:15:10 PM EDT
[#6]
OP is looking for airsoft parts for an airsoft gun.
Link Posted: 6/23/2014 9:48:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Not tech related.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top