Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/29/2015 11:29:27 PM EDT
[#1]
How about an M60 in .22?

Finestkind
Link Posted: 5/23/2016 9:33:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Voting for Luger P08 or Broomhandle. Rare enough to be desirable, iconic enough to be recognizable by most especially the Luger.

My old Stoeger "Luger" .22 from the 70's worked fine. But it screams "Plinker" level gun as far as historical details.
Link Posted: 5/24/2016 6:24:06 AM EDT
[#3]
I am still hoping for a Dragunov Clone in 17HMR (delayed blowback Semi-Auto).  Full size replica made of metal similar to GSG STG44 ( I love mine ).

The 22 market is full of clones and another 22LR is just white noise.  A 17HMR sniper semi auto - people will line up to buy.

What I think is attractive is one could sell an assortment of accessories - stocks polymer, wood, faux wood, scope mounts, sights, bipods, rails, etc.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 5:35:03 PM EDT
[#4]
How about an M-3 "grease gun" in .22lr?

Do it a little different tho.
Design it so the magazine fits in the pistol grip. Have a flush fitting mag as well as extended hi cap versions.
That way you could have a 16" barrel while getting the O.A.L. to look like the original 45cal gun.
Front mag would just be a removable dummy.
The collapsing stock should be easily doable then.
The ejection port would be just above the trigger area. Have a small nice looking port cover that you flip up while shooting. It could be made as part of the wire stock bracket of the original gun.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:11:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am still hoping for a Dragunov Clone in 17HMR (delayed blowback Semi-Auto).  Full size replica made of metal similar to GSG STG44 ( I love mine ).

The 22 market is full of clones and another 22LR is just white noise.  A 17HMR sniper semi auto - people will line up to buy.

What I think is attractive is one could sell an assortment of accessories - stocks polymer, wood, faux wood, scope mounts, sights, bipods, rails, etc.
View Quote

these are all .22LR's

Link Posted: 6/4/2016 8:31:39 PM EDT
[#6]
They look fun - Modified Marlin model 60s? in Quality Airsoft Exteriors??

I like it - But I'm sure there is a bit of time involved in the conversion.

While 22 is always fun - there are lots of clones in 22LR, 7HMR has a very large following and is a rimfire - so it cn be granted sporter status easier.
Link Posted: 6/4/2016 9:18:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They look fun - Modified Marlin model 60s? in Quality Airsoft Exteriors??

I like it - But I'm sure there is a bit of time involved in the conversion.

While 22 is always fun - there are lots of clones in 22LR, 7HMR has a very large following and is a rimfire - so it cn be granted sporter status easier.
View Quote

yea just gutted airsoft bodies.
i didnt want to wait for aftermarket manufacturers to do these clones.  
each one usually takes about 2-4 hours
Link Posted: 7/19/2016 3:26:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I think it would be interesting to see the WWII line of guns expanded to include more machine guns and rifles - even bolt actions - and pistols. Might be less legal hassle for GSG on most guns of that era as well.

As long as they continue to be in the current price ranges, I'll buy more.
Link Posted: 7/20/2016 11:38:56 AM EDT
[#9]
There are no high cap bullpups being made. I dont care if it is a clone of a famas or sa80 or aug or tavor.
Even a clone of some jap animae gun. I just want a factory high cap bullpup.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top