Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2013 4:05:00 PM EDT
Hello, hoping Chris or the other CS Reps from STI see this and can shed a little light for me. I bought the GSG branded collapsible stock for my GSG5SD (older version, before the neuter). I went to extend the stock last night and it would only slide on and off and would not lock. I took it down as far as it would go and sure enough the very tiny PLASTIC tab that is responsible for serving as the retainer for the spring mechanism was broken. It is not fixable that I can do or see. So I'm wondering if I am just SOL or can they help me out. Thanks in advance. At least I still have the original fixed stock.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 12:04:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Where did you buy it? They should honor the warranty repair or give you your money back.
Link Posted: 12/30/2013 8:46:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Its been a long time and I don't remember where I bought it. I was hoping someone else may have had an experience such as mine. It really sucks as its kind of an expensive paper weight at this point...
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 8:38:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Anybody?? ATI reps?
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top