Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Posted: 2/20/2009 11:06:51 AM EDT
Hey all, has anyone had the exploded view diagram printed as a poster? If so what size did it print OK to?

Does anyone know if there is a version that lists what all of the numbered parts are (or if there is a list available).

Thinking of having one printed as a poster to go over my work bench for when I'm cleaning etc.

Cheers guys

Keith
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 3:34:11 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought there was an exploded in the manual?
Link Posted: 2/20/2009 9:39:42 PM EDT
[#2]
He really just needs an online version to feed to a graphics proggy and then send to his printer. Unless he wants it professionally done at a print shop.
Here you go
Exploded GSG diagram
My info says it's like 19"x22" or something like that. You can probobly double the size and still have decent quality.
Link Posted: 2/22/2009 8:47:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.
Does anyone know where I can find the list of the parts that go with the numbers?

Keith
Link Posted: 2/22/2009 9:06:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Thanks guys.
Does anyone know where I can find the list of the parts that go with the numbers?

Keith

I have an excel spreadsheet that has all the part numbers, email me and I can attach it on a return email

Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top