Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/15/2017 8:03:28 AM EDT
I finally decided to buy a Mora after seeing them around for years. Ive religiously used RAT/ESEE for years now and I must say the little Mora is nice! I really like the grip on it and how it feels. I know it will not take everything something like an ESEE 4 will take but I am going to get a few more of these to put into bags. Ive always been a big guy one " you get what you pay" type metality owning Strider, Emerson, ESEE, custom knives and so on over the years but the Mora might be my new simple woods/ fishing knife for short trips.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 9:27:02 AM EDT
[#1]
They make great random light task/fine task knives.  I use mine for feather sticks, food prep, that sort of thing.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 6:57:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They make great random light task/fine task knives.  I use mine for feather sticks, food prep, that sort of thing.  
View Quote
Thats what I plan to use mine for as well. I think itll be a great knife for those needs and its overall weight is so much less than anything I own.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 8:04:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought both the HD Companion in carbon and their FireSteel in SS at the same time.  The one issue I have is that the HD carbon spine is not 90* and doesn't work too well on a (the) fire steel, despite being a carbon steel blade.  The SS does have a 90* edge and sparks pretty well.

Chris
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top