Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 8/13/2017 4:25:41 PM EDT
Can anyone recomend some for a beginner?  I know getting the right ones make learning a lot easier.  I've seen a lot at cabelas etc.  Any links or places to buy would be appreciated.   Do they come in kits or one at a time?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 4:45:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Skeeter Vaughn used modified Garand bayonets.

"Though it was dark, the Americans realized they would be clearly silhouetted against the snow-covered ground if they approached. One of his men asked Skeeter if he could kill the German from a distance with the 16-inch throwing knife he had modified from a bayonet. Skeeter decided to risk a try, crawling as close as he dared to the sentry, whose back was toward him."

Perfect balance thrower Bowie is great.  Unfortunately you missed the Cold Steel sale a year or so ago.

http://www.coldsteel.com/perfect-balance-thrower.html

AG Russel sold original design back in the 70s with leather scale handle.  I wish I knew where mine went to.

Buy one and copy it and make a bunch with old leaf spring.  You'll need a side grinder with cut-off wheels and grinding wheels and old leaf springs, some bricks, lump charcoal, piece of pipe and a heat gun.  Look up how to make a dagger on youtube.

Amazon has them for about 17 bucks I see.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top