Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 7/31/2017 8:49:14 PM EDT
I've tried calling them twice in as many weeks and no one answers, I left a message the first time I called but never got a call back.
I'm really, really digging his Scout in the Premier finish.
So far the only way to get one is on the secondary market but they're going for about 12-1400 bucks!
I'd rather get it from him at 675.
Has anyone ordered from him lately?
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 9:11:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Theres a reason the aftermarket is so high.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 1:16:15 AM EDT
[#2]
So they're only made for retail sales now? I can no longer buy direct from Sibert? That freaking sucks...
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So they're only made for retail sales now? I can no longer buy direct from Sibert? That freaking sucks...
View Quote
Not quite what I intended to convey.

The secondary market is high because they are scarce.  The reason they are scarce is immaterial, but it indicates that enough fewer blades are made than demand produces buyers willing to double the initial value.

The specific cause of that situation, I don't know about.  But it's true of most situations where things are double the value as soon as they are possessed.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 10:47:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes, yes. I understand all that. I was just wondering why. Does he make more money catering to businesses rather than individual sales or is he just swamped, is what I want to know. Because I could wait a year or two, just like I would for a Randall.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top