Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/23/2017 6:41:09 PM EDT
9Was at the flee market today and one guys table he had a GI sling on 2 detach swivels and a Tango Down front grip from his 2 tours . I said how much he said 25 I took both and he had his knife he took on 2 tours Spartan , kydex sheath looked used has been sharpened and is sharp not beat he wanted 200 , I came back later got it for 150 , its been there done that but not wrecked or beat . How did I do . I got it to go with my old Phroibus seal team knife and M- 9
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 6:54:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Very cool, have any pictures? I'm surprised anyone who bought a spartan blade and carried it on 2 tours would want to part with it.
Link Posted: 7/24/2017 5:10:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I was thinking the same thing he was USMC  had some other stuff also he needed the money for another project or something . He said I could send it in and get a refinish and sharpen job done but I would not do that .
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 2:36:28 AM EDT
[#3]
That's a 400 dollar knife!
Link Posted: 8/14/2017 7:20:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Pictures tell the tale?
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top