Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 7/6/2017 5:24:49 PM EDT
I've recently come across this clone for $3.50 ea and have one in route. I already have a real one so this a just shits and giggles.  Anyone here have a Izula  clone ? How is it holding up?
Thanks
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 5:29:28 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the real one, cuz I believe in MAGA.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 5:57:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't support counterfeit bullshit that steals from American companies.
Link Posted: 7/6/2017 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't support counterfeit bullshit that steals from American companies.
View Quote
Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:41:58 AM EDT
[#4]
It's just going to be some garbage steel with a shit heat treat. $3.50 is probably all it's worth.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 3:36:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Probably the same company that makes high end counterfeit tourniquets that will break when used.

Don't support.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 7:05:54 PM EDT
[#6]
$3.50 for something made of metal, heat treated, coated, sharpened and then shipped halfway across the globe.  No thanks.  

I've had an Izula since they came out and it's still going strong.  Buy the real deal and as a bonus you help out fellow Americans.
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 7:51:26 AM EDT
[#7]
For some reason I'm still surprised when I find someone who knowingly supports the intellectual property theft of US based products.

MAGA
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#8]
Kinda shitty and not too giggley now huh.
Dennis

MAGA
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like gd has invaded the blade forum.
Mods, lock it down
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 6:55:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like gd has invaded the blade forum.
Mods, lock it down
View Quote
GD would have sided with you and led you down the path directly to china while mumbling about the awesomeness of  a global economy.
Link Posted: 7/10/2017 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Per the OP's request
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top