Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 4/13/2017 10:59:15 PM EDT
I am heading out for a 6 month travel/job/wilderness adventure full of fishing, hiking and exploring of in a week or two.  I had ordered a Survive! GSO 4.7 fixed blade in CPM-154. If anyone is familiar with Survive! knives then you know how amazing they are. The 4.7 should be the perfect companion for almost daily hiking and fishing trips coming up. But if you are familiar with them then not only do you know how amazing they are, but you might also know that that delivery time can run up to 2 years in some cases. Well today, sitting in my in box, was a beautiful email containing a UPS tracking number for my GSO 4.7! It will probably be in my greedy little hands literally 3 days before i head out. What are the chances!

To make things even more kick ass. Three messages down in my in box is another UPS blessing of the highest order. Another tracking number for more awesome goodness! An additional order was dropped in the hands of brown truck Santa heading my direction with a new set shocks for my Land Cruiser. A set of Radflo 2.5" remote reservoir shocks. My first set of "real"shocks! I dont know which to be more excited about. So you guys get to hear about it wether you care or not!

Any other Survive! fans here? feel free to post up some pics of your Survive! blades!  Or for that matter your Land Cruiser if there is any if those floating around here! Cant wait to put those shocks to good use exploring remote BLM trails out in Utah and then break out the GSO 4.7 around the campfire at night!
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 10:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]
This thread is useless without pics but that's a nice knife and frankly the 6 month outdoor odyssey you're describing is a lot harder to come by and more likely to cause jealousy than the knife. Enjoy both and take pictures along the way of the knife being used.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 2:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Tagging to come back in 3 days for pics.
Link Posted: 4/15/2017 4:02:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfect! What else can i say.

Link Posted: 4/16/2017 4:23:05 PM EDT
[#4]
That should make a very nice companion on your trip!
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top