Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 3/26/2017 2:38:28 PM EDT
Unfortunately I lost my 0350 my wife bought me a few years ago. What really sucks is I know the area that I lost it in and it's not there, I know someone I work with has it and won't return it..

Anyways, I'm in the market for another ZT I think. I can't afford the Medford I want. I have a 0301 that I will carry in the meantime, but I want something lighter.

I want a frame lock flipper, maybe CF. I was looking at the 0450CF or something similar.

Your thoughts and opinions are welcome.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 11:42:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Keep an eye on amazon, i just got a 0556CF for 90 bucks shipped.
Link Posted: 3/27/2017 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I love my 0450CF.  It's my EDC.
Link Posted: 3/28/2017 3:36:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes watch amazon as they have been listing zt well below any dealer I seen. Picked up a 566cf like the poster above said, picked up zt562 for 129.  They also had a zt350 89.99 too.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:10:39 AM EDT
[#4]
ZT 0450CF  

PROS:
Slim, lightweight, nice blade, bearing system so slick you'll swear it's an assisted opening mechanism.

Made in the USA
   KVT ball-bearing opening system
   Flipper
   Reversible clip (left/right)
   Titanium frame lock, hardened steel lockbar insert
   Steel: S35VN, DLC coating
   Handle: Carbon fiber front, titanium back
   Blade Length: 3.25 in.
   Blade Thickness: 0.121 in.
   Closed Length: 4.1 in.
   Overall Length: 7.4 in.
   Weight: 2.4 oz.

Note: for some reason, the ZT website lists the 0450CF as being 2.7 oz.  It is actually 2.4 oz, which i have confirmed on my scale as well via several other resources.

My only complaints are that it doesn't come with a deep carry clip, and the blade has a little more belly and a little less drop than I would prefer.  I also would like the option of an uncoated (naked steel) blade.

a review of the non CF version 0450:  http://knifeinformer.com/zero-tolerance-0450-review/

"Now, they may not officially offer a deep carry clip for this knife, but if you call or go online and request a replacement clip for your 0560, lo and behold it fits perfectly on the 0450 as well. Thanks for that happy little coincidence, ZT!"
View Quote
My 450 CF has a silver tone 0560 deep carry clip on it.  I tried a couple of different aftermarket black deep carry clips, but the ZT clip is much nicer even if it is a color mismatch.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 9:41:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I got back from work this evening and my 0350 was under my windshield wiper blade.... I was happy to see it.

Thanks everyone.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top