Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 3/15/2017 12:36:17 AM EDT
Looking at getting a few benchmade knives this week and want to know what you guys think the best place to buy online would be. Looking to get a Mini Barrage, Triage and 940. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

SS
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 12:44:44 AM EDT
[#1]
The best deals I've found are on Amazon and I'm on BladeHQ's email list.  I bought my Mini Barrage at Cabela's only because I had a gift certificate.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 5:45:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I've been on a fixed blade thing for a bit, been using ksf (knives ship free) and dlt trading.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 6:23:08 AM EDT
[#3]
http://www.knifeworks.com/

Their prices always seem cheaper than other companies.
I usually get my orders in three days.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 8:48:48 AM EDT
[#4]
I have used Knives Ship Free, DLT Trading, and Knife Connection with no issues.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:08:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Knives Ship Free is my go to. Blade HQ is my second go to. Also, the EE you can find lots of good deals. Just got a Benchmade 62 Balisong for a great price last week.
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 9:39:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome. Thanks for the replies!
Link Posted: 3/15/2017 11:13:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have used Knives Ship Free, DLT Trading, and Knife Connection with no issues.
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:08:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.... Always had good service, extremely fast shipping and great prices from knife works. Last time I bought, they had a plain blade benchmade on clearance. I placed my order and they were out of stock (guess their inventory was off). They emailed me asking if I wanted a refund and apologized. I simply ask if they had the black coated blade version. They did and shipped it with no question. Gave it to me for the same price, even though it was $20 more on their websites and not on clearance.

Bought several times and never been anything but impreased.
Link Posted: 3/17/2017 4:15:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Is benchmade not doing the killer NRA show deal they did last year?
Link Posted: 3/18/2017 11:22:46 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote
5 or 6 days for me, but the prices are hard to beat. Even set up an account rather than just checking out as a guest. Got about half dozen knives on my wish list.
Link Posted: 3/20/2017 2:32:29 PM EDT
[#11]
One knife company that has been around since the 1980s and gets a lot of my business is adamsknifeworks.com   They have excellent deals on Benchmades, Protech, and dozens of other.  Plus the carry a lot of the rare models, prototypes, limited runs, etc.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 10:06:21 PM EDT
[#12]
www.gpknives.com is my "go to".
Link Posted: 6/1/2017 11:57:41 AM EDT
[#13]
New Graham knives is one of my source's.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top