Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2017 12:11:57 AM EDT
Found a knife I'm after and have read plenty of mixed reviews, curious about anyone's experience w/ them?
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:15:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Hopefully good, I just ordered a Microtech from them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 12:10:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I have ordered a few knives from them about 3-4 years ago.  I had issues with one knife never shipping and had to get my credit card to contact them to get the knife sent out.   The other transactions were smooth prior.   I don't order from them anymore as there was no apology given why my knife never shipped out until Amex called them to reverse charges.  

But they have been in the knife business for a long time.
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 10:45:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The Microtech I ordered Thursday night came in today. Looks and works great.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 12:21:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Went ahead and ordered a Pro-tech. Arrived in 4 days, satisfied customer here.
Link Posted: 2/26/2017 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Ordered a Microtech UTX-85 last Saturday got it on Thursday, really like it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 12:17:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Word is he is a one man operation, or was. Haven't bought from him in a while. Was prompt to ship, Did not sent me a sales receipt or invoice with any of my orders. One time he sent me a different blade profile on an ultratech than the one I ordered but ended up liking that profile so I did not make a fuss over it with him. He has pretty good selection of Microtechs most of the time. Funny story I bought a Microtech Halo 5 from him when they first came out in the re-release 2014 or 2015 can't remember exactly; anyway my serial # was the one after a very famous # that was the first # to be cloned by the chinese. I sold it on blade forums and one guy was convinced that mine was a fake. I explained to him and everybody on Blade forums the situation, everything was settled. I concluded that the chinese probably bought one from him just before me and cloned that one. He was probably the first to have the Halo 5's.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 9:50:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I just bought an ultratech from them.

Arrived in 4 days.

No complaints.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top